Finals Game 4: Helsinki vs Toronto (Livesim, no longer live)

Devise

I mean....

I'm excited to win a cup but holy hell after the tough series (especially goal scoring wise) against Seattle, no way in hell I thought this would go 4 games. Sorry Helsinki, great playoffs for you I thought recovering the 3-1 curse against Riga the defending champs who I was actually pretty certain would topple you guys in Game 7 the way 5/6 just were played y'know? I figured you'd have huge momentum coming out of that. 

But Stopko proved unbeatable in clutch games, and Toronto star power wouldn't be denied. We scored a hell of a lot more these playoffs across the board than I had initially thought. Anyway tough series, weird playoffs, underdog/sleeper win. On to the off-season, expansion and likely more crazy. Helsinki will for sure be back here, I'm going to have a lot of wrangling to do to sniff my way I suspect. 

Anyway :cheers: to another season everybody. 

Edited by Devise

• Admin
8 hours ago, Green said:

What the fuck? Since when is it this easy to win a cup with Toronto. 4 games? Somebody should have explained this to Lebeau:p

https://vhlforum.com/topic/35246-greatest-goaltending-performances-in-single-playoff-series/?do=findComment&comment=587383