Why are you happy/or mad ?

boubabi

It seems a few people were mentioned specifically, along with /r/hockey and /r/canucks as a whole. I was one of those few people.

Probably nice to know you meant that much to somebody, but at the same time it sucks because most of you guys probably didn't know and would have done more if you knew.

• 1 month later...

One of my roommates is a film director. The good: She's currently working in our main room with a pretty prominent local rapper on a music video, which means she may be able to pay rent next month. The bad: If I don't get to use the TV for either Game of Thrones or NBA/NHL playoffs tonight, I'm not gonna be happy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear that bro. Twelve years is really good tho for a pooch, sounds like a good life she lived. 

Yup. She had a really good last week, but obviously something wasn't right and it just was her time. She went from totally fine on Friday night, to very lethargic and weak on Saturday, to comatose yesterday, and gone this morning.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

About to finalize (finally) with our first client, 6 beers deep, and NY won against Seattle tonight. No reason not to be happy honestly. Plus I ate some excellent deer sausage that I made today. All in all a good day all things considered. 

• 1 month later...