Riga Reign Press Conference

On 5/11/2021 at 2:23 PM, Ledge and Dairy said:

:rig::rig::rig:RIGA REIGN PRESS CONFERENCE:rig::rig::rig:

Week ending 05/16

1. It is officially offseason! Does your player have any plans?

2. Do you have a favourite graphic maker? Perhaps our very own @Mrpenguin30?

3. Any predictions for the draft? Maybe who goes first or a blockbuster trade?

4. Connor McDavid has reached 100 points in a 56 game season. Is he by far the best NHL player?

5. If your life was a TV show, what song would be the intro?

6. What's the most useful thing you own?

Shoutouts: Got some pretty funny answers from the 'worst movie ever' question, so shoutout goes to @youloser1337 for that beaut of a question

1. Probably doing ProAm and going for three straight Championships along with working out.

2. I do not have a favorite but I do like a lot of the signatures that most users make.

3.  I am pretty excited for everyone that we drafted and hope some of them make the team.

4. Yeah at this stage he is the best offensive player in the game.

5. Who knows, probably something random or sporadic.

6. A computer since I need it for school, work, and fun.

1. It is officially offseason! Does your player have any plans?

doing something in Toronto, I believe he said he wants to become better

2. Do you have a favourite graphic maker? Perhaps our very own @Mrpenguin30?

Not looking into gfx much tbh. but Penguin made me some GM sigs so he takes the cake

3. Any predictions for the draft? Maybe who goes first or a blockbuster trade?

too late. but trades we cool actually this offseason, could've been way worse

4. Connor McDavid has reached 100 points in a 56 game season. Is he by far the best NHL player?

idk, playoffs will tell.

5. If your life was a TV show, what song would be the intro?

idk, some rap song for sure

6. What's the most useful thing you own?

glasses, can't wear lenses all the time

Week ending 05/23

1. The season is about to start! Do you have a super early Cup prediction?

2. Who was your most influential GM in your career?

3. Which team in the VHL is the most cursed?

4. (From @EynhallowWhy is it that humans are the only animal that blushes (or needs to)?

5. Would you rather drink a bucket of mustard or a bucket of hamburger grease?

6. Who do you think should be Riga's captain this season?

Thanks again to hallow for spotting me with a question, it gave me the idea to open up presser question submissions. If you have a question, just send me a PM either here or on discord and I'll try to include it in one of the next couple pressers. Go Reign!

2 hours ago, Ledge and Dairy said:

Week ending 05/23

4. (From @EynhallowWhy is it that humans are the only animal that blushes (or needs to)?

Thanks again to hallow for spotting me with a question, it gave me the idea to open up presser question submissions. If you have a question, just send me a PM either here or on discord and I'll try to include it in one of the next couple pressers. Go Reign!

1 Nope, beacuase i really sucks at predicting

2 MY most influential gms are only two gms i have ever had,so spartan and of course our actual gm,hedgehog337

3 Riga or Davos

4 I don't know, god was drunk when he created us, why the hell do we have fingers in the feets

5 A bucket of mustard

6 What, you guys don't think i'm good enough? you want to fire me? well I promised myself to not cry today but hey I think that promises are meant to be broken.

1. I think we'll win it tbh 

2. Gotta be Doomsday so far. Taught me all I needed to know.

3. Riga with how last year went.

4. No idea, we're the only ones with moist eyes?

5. Mustard 

6. Not my place to say as I've only just joined the team. We've got loads of good leaders though.

8 hours ago, Ledge and Dairy said:

Week ending 05/23

1. I mean we are gonna win the cup obviously... right simon?!?!? Apart from us I'd go with Seattle for the back to back, they have a pretty good team and I think they can go all the way just like us.

2. Probably Spartan, he showed me the ropes for a lot of things here like building my player, claiming PTs and even picking players for VHFL.

3. Maybe New York, they always seem to be in and around the bottom but they have a good team this year so maybe that will change.

4. Maybe because we don't have a coat of fur covering our face or maybe other animals don't have an emotional range as advanced as us? idk.

5. I'm gonna say mustard because I feel like it would destroyed my insides less than a bucket of burger grease.

6. Big man Matt Thunder would be my choice, with Zetterstrom and Lose as alternates.

11 hours ago, Ledge and Dairy said:

Week ending 05/23

1.Nope

2.All of them Rayzor, hedge and Z

3.Riga

4.Sorry i dont understand 

5.mustard and wtf are these questions 😂

6.Z

13 hours ago, Ledge and Dairy said:

Week ending 05/23

1. It's way too early to tell. You could never make predictions this early.

2. Gotta be @hedgehog337. Really got me motivated to stay consistent with my earnings.

3. LAS because they have Jeffrey Pines.

4. We use it as a deterrent or attraction.

5. Neither. I hate mustard and I rarely eat burgers so I'd probably die if I did either.

6. Mcjake. He is our main guy and I think adding a "C" will just make him even better.

On 5/18/2021 at 10:55 PM, Ledge and Dairy said:

Week ending 05/23

1) I mean... I'm not going to predict anyone other than us at this point in the season.

2) It's still @Ricer13 but hedge is awesome too. I've been super lucky to have been on teams with great GMs for my whole time here.

3) It's gotta be Davos with everything they've gone through.

4) I'd guess it's just related to having uncovered skin on our faces, but who knows. Interesting question.

5) Uh mustard I guess, a bucket of grease sounds horrible, but I mean I'm not signing up for either...

6) @Ledge and Dairy or @Matt thunder ... @RedSus would be good choice too

On 5/18/2021 at 11:55 PM, Ledge and Dairy said:

Week ending 05/23

1. The season is about to start! Do you have a super early Cup prediction? RIGAAAAA ummm truthfully the vhl this season has more then what the top 4 always seems where anyone can really win in 

2. Who was your most influential GM in your career? Thad i guess, i mean RJ has been good so far and Hedge but like im still new so not to much exp yet with the other two 

3. Which team in the VHL is the most cursed? prob have to say Davos with how everyone talks lol 

4. (From @EynhallowWhy is it that humans are the only animal that blushes (or needs to)? we just odd

5. Would you rather drink a bucket of mustard or a bucket of hamburger grease? hamburger grease... ew mustard 

6. Who do you think should be Riga's captain this season? whoever deserves it the most from management perspective 

Week ending 05/23

1. The season is about to start! Do you have a super early Cup prediction? RIGAAAAA ummm truthfully the vhl this season has more then what the top 4 always seems where anyone can really win in 

2. Who was your most influential GM in your career? Thad i guess, i mean RJ has been good so far and Hedge but like im still new so not to much exp yet with the other two 

3. Which team in the VHL is the most cursed? prob have to say Davos with how everyone talks lol 

4. (From @EynhallowWhy is it that humans are the only animal that blushes (or needs to)? we just odd

5. Would you rather drink a bucket of mustard or a bucket of hamburger grease? hamburger grease... ew mustard 

6. Who do you think should be Riga's captain this season? whoever deserves it the most from management perspective 

Week ending 05/23

No predictions at all after 8 games. 

Uhmm...no one I guess. Though I like how Devise was finding the way how to win. 

New York for now. Nothing went right for them after Advantage/Devise bringing wins there. 

4. (From @EynhallowWhy is it that humans are the only animal that blushes (or needs to)?

Apparently looking red is cool af according to people. 

Mustard for sure. 

Mhm, now that's a question...

Well, the Predators and the Legion seem to have taken an early season lead, but the real season starts with the playoffs.

In my short and not very illustrious career, I would have to say @hedgehog337.  I really wasn't with another team long enough to really discuss a loy of stuff.

After last season, ya gotta believe that its us, The Reign.  (don't get me started on that again)

4. (From @EynhallowWhy is it that humans are the only animal that blushes (or needs to)?

So, I posed this question, but never really thought about an answer.  Blushing is a display of social unease, mostly of our own making,

Blahhhh!!!   Neither !!!!!

This is a tough question because we have a number of people who have shown leadership in our forum LR and on Discord.  Any of these would be a good choice.  Best left up to team management however.

Week ending 05/30

1. What do you think of Kaleeb's Reign logo redesign?

2. What is your favourite possible VHLE team? Could be logo or name. This will help

3. Our last few sims have been trending upwards, yet we remain 5 points out of a playoff spot. How optimistic are you about the season?

4. Describe your ideal sandwich.

5. If you could combine two qualities of two different people, who and what would they be?

6. Who is your Stanley Cup favourite?

1 minute ago, Ledge and Dairy said:

Week ending 05/30

2. What is your favourite possible VHLE team? Could be logo or name. This will help

3. Our last few sims have been trending upwards, yet we remain 5 points out of a playoff spot. How optimistic are you about the season?

5. If you could combine two qualities of two different people, who and what would they be?

1. I loved it, I thought it looked super dope!

2. My favourite was probably Stockholm Vikings logo, loved the colours on it! 
3. I think if we keep going in the right direction we could easily steal that last playoff spot. 
4. Smoked Ham, Bacon, Cucumber, lettuce, onions, olives, salt & pepper, and spicy mayo. 
5. Mcdavids speed, Sabrina Williams strength.

6. My favourite team is the Preds but I got the Avs winning it all.

6 hours ago, Ledge and Dairy said:

Week ending 05/30

1 i just love it, it is fantastic

2 To be honest i still haven't found one logo that I like

3 For me we could end in the playoffs, but it is too early to say it

4 So usally when i go to subway i take a sandwich with bacon, salad, tomates, peppers and BBQ sauce, normal bred and I don't  remember if I put some cheese in it.

5 God, this is hard, I really don't know what to reply.

6 The pens, wait nevermind.

1. I love it, I wouldn't mind having it on our jerseys.

2. Bratislava, as it would be the closest team to where I'm from.

3. We're starting to get on a roll now. The crucial thing is that we need to keep it up.

4. Pastrami, chorizo, peppers, and cheese. I love me some cold cuts.

5. Pavol Demitra's determination, Zdeno Chara's talent.

6. I think Tampa.

18 hours ago, Ledge and Dairy said:

Week ending 05/30

1. The Rat king approves!

2.i like fox :3

3.super pumped all of the yung ones and old ones are playing well i even have a point!

4.salami,mustard,pickles,mayo,cheese,tomato on any bread im not picky and dang!..............das one good sandwich :3

5.the body and style  of tom wilson with the talent of mcdavid

6.Ottawa isn't in so no one wins :(

On 5/26/2021 at 9:20 PM, Ledge and Dairy said:

Week ending 05/30

1. pretty good ngl

2. vasteras i think

3. not optimistic at all, we've been very inconsistent this season just like the last, i dont have my hopes high.

4. ham n shit maybe bacon idk i dont eat sandwichs that often

5. auston matthews receding hairline and evgeny kuznetsovs cocaine addiction

6. colorado i think. they just rollin over teams rn

On 5/27/2021 at 2:20 AM, Ledge and Dairy said:

Week ending 05/30

1. I think it's pretty cool to be honest

2. My favourite is the Stockholm Vikings, a fitting name and a very nice logo

3. I pretty optimistic. Once we find our rhythm we'll be fine and we just have to play hard every night until we do.

4. I quite like a steak and cheese sandwich, no veggies of course because that would just ruin it.

5. I would go with Ovi's goal scoring ability with McDavid's hands and speed.

6. I think the Lighting are gonna win it and go back-to-back.

It was fine I guess...too tired to give an opinion

Bratislava.

STHS is an asswipe

some meat some cheese some hot stuff...lots of stuff tbh

Zero idea for this question

who knows. maybe Colorado

On 5/26/2021 at 8:20 PM, Ledge and Dairy said:

Week ending 05/30

1) It looks pretty cool.

2) Vasteras, although I also really like the Red Wolves. The logo is simple but the colours are very nice.

3) Well, after the last few sims so much for that "trending upwards" ... it's definitely frustrating how we haven't been able to get anything going the last season and a half or so. Hopefully it's coming.

4) Like ham or turkey or chicken or something, bacon and melted cheese and ranch or some sort of spicy sauce I guess.

5) I mean how can you argue with Cabe's answer

On 5/29/2021 at 4:10 PM, RedSus said:

5. auston matthews receding hairline and evgeny kuznetsovs cocaine addiction

6) Colorado

I think the crown is pretty awesome.  It certainly supports the idea of "Reign".

BAYRZ9j.png

I am filled with optimism !!  We need to be a bit better defensively, but we should be OK for a playoff spot.

Lean ground pork mixed with minced apple.  BBQ the patties.  Add tomato, onion and condiments....MMMMMMM!!

Mitch Marner with a dash of McDavid.

After the complete and utter collapse of the Pretenders from Toronto, I think I gotta go with the Avalanche.  Ya, Ledge @Ledge and Dairy I ca hear you chuckling all the way up here !!!

hockey.jpg.8dafaf2ac731b258068170a8cec282da.jpg

Week ending 06/06

`0606060606060606060606060606

1. The team has had some heart-breaking close losses this season. What do you do to get the guys motivated after a tough loss?

2. Who is that guy in our locker room that's always there to pick everyone else with an inspiring speech or act?

3. Who do you think is our biggest rival in the VHL?

4. How would you describe the colour orange to a blind person?

5. What is the cheesiest movie you have ever seen?

6. What is the best book you have ever read? 

Shoutouts: @Eynhallow for being a gracious loser (although those puck skates are just in time for Ontario golf courses opening eh)