Moscow Menace Press Conference

1. Pain, pain and more pain.

2. Not be an idiot and take stick penalties

3. Take this motivation and move forward. That's all we can do.

4. I mean, I'm happy to be staying here, and the teams made the move that they see fit. 

5. I need to take a closer look. I remember my draft well.

6. Great British national victory against France at 2019 IIHF Champs

Week of June 13th - 19th

Claim six answers for 2 TPE

Fresh Start Edition

1. Now that a week has passed, how are we feeling about the upcoming season?

2. One of the biggest moves of the off-season saw Duncan Idaho shipped to DC. Idaho will go down as one of the best Menace players of all-time, and certainly the most statistically impressive player in franchise history. What are your favorite memories of this player?

3. Tomas Sogaard and Jason Argos are set to make their VHL debuts this season. Moscow GM Euron Leonidas has been quite impressive in finding exceptional talent. Which of these two prospects excite you, and what part of their game are you looking forward to watching?

4. Another addition to the team was defenseman Flynn Remy. @jhatty8 was a steal in the 2nd round by Helsinki in S80, but has become a very reliable defenseman. How did you welcome Remy into Moscow, and/or what impact do you think he will have on the team?

5. I think the elephant in the room is apparent. We've lost four times in a row in the finals. We had the best player in the league, and had to move him. Has the window closed, or is this team still capable of winning a championship?

6. How have things been for you personally? Getting excited for summer? Any plans?

I feel good about it.  Losing Idaho would be a blow to any team but we still have a good looking group of players.

2. One of the biggest moves of the off-season saw Duncan Idaho shipped to DC. Idaho will go down as one of the best Menace players of all-time, and certainly the most statistically impressive player in franchise history. What are your favorite memories of this player?

Anytime we ended up on the ice together and just bashing the hell out of the other team together.

3. Tomas Sogaard and Jason Argos are set to make their VHL debuts this season. Moscow GM Euron Leonidas has been quite impressive in finding exceptional talent. Which of these two prospects excite you, and what part of their game are you looking forward to watching?

I'm looking forward to seeing them both take the ice for the Menace, but Argos seems to be a bit more physical and I enjoy watching some good old fashioned checking.

4. Another addition to the team was defenseman Flynn Remy. @jhatty8 was a steal in the 2nd round by Helsinki in S80, but has become a very reliable defenseman. How did you welcome Remy into Moscow, and/or what impact do you think he will have on the team?

Very solid defenseman, and still getting better each day.  Will be very solid by the time we hit the post-season.

5. I think the elephant in the room is apparent. We've lost four times in a row in the finals. We had the best player in the league, and had to move him. Has the window closed, or is this team still capable of winning a championship?

I think we are still capable of winning the cup.  Certainly losing Idaho is a blow, but we have a top tier goaler, a top tier D-man and while we lack a super star forward we have 3 very good ones.

6. How have things been for you personally? Getting excited for summer? Any plans?

Things have been going alright, I hate the heat so have not been a huge fan of the warmer weather.  No real plans, just keep doing what I have been.

15 hours ago, STZ said:

4. Another addition to the team was defenseman Flynn Remy. @jhatty8 was a steal in the 2nd round by Helsinki in S80, but has become a very reliable defenseman. How did you welcome Remy into Moscow, and/or what impact do you think he will have on the team?

5. I think the elephant in the room is apparent. We've lost four times in a row in the finals. We had the best player in the league, and had to move him. Has the window closed, or is this team still capable of winning a championship?

1. Excited. Despite losing Idaho, which is a big hit, I think we're still extremely competitive in a strong European conference. Our defense is stellar, and we've got a top goalie in Papa. Hopefully we get off to a good start.

2. Simply keeping track of his stats over the course of the last few seasons. He's been an absolute menace from putting up huge numbers on the score sheet, while also being a hit machine. 

3. I'm excited to see how both of us perform. Argos and I played on the same line in the M, and our players meshed well. Last season my center linemate for the entire season wasn't built properly, so hopefully last seasons stats in the E were an anomaly. Regardless, I'll be grinding the max TPE.

4. Absolute steal of a trade with massive upside bringing Remy onboard for a low draft pick. He completes our D-core nicely, and will be a great addition to the lockerroom.

5. At max, we have 2 seasons left in the window (that's holding onto retiring players and getting no assets out of them, so not ideal long-term). I think as a team we see how we are half way through the season. Europe is such a competitive conference, anything can realistically happen. Last season we saw Helsinki miss the playoffs with an extremely strong roster. 

6. Not too bad, love it being light out at 8:30pm. Weather here hasn't been the greatest, so hopefully I get more sun my way. May do a trip throughout Europe during the summer, but ultimately undecided.

On 6/19/2022 at 12:42 PM, STZ said:

Week of June 13th - 19th

Fresh Start Edition

1. I'm pretty excited for this season! Very pumped to play with a lot of new faces. 

2. I was unfortunately never on the team while he was here, but I have heard so many great things about him. 

3. I'm so excited to play with Sogaard this season. He's so good on both sides of the ice but his most prominent trait is his leadership. He is a true leader by example. 

4. Remy will definitely give us an extra physical element to our game as well as some depth scoring. 

5. Anything is possible, really. Any team is capable of winning the cup. I feel that our group has more than enough to put us over the top. 

6. I've been good, thanks for asking! Summer has been pretty good so far. Most of my plans consist of hanging out and sleeping. 

1. Now that a week has passed, how are we feeling about the upcoming season?

It will be another fun season is Moscow that is to say the least. We have re-tooled a bit but we are looking strong again.

2. One of the biggest moves of the off-season saw Duncan Idaho shipped to DC.

Idaho will go down as one of the best Menace players of all-time, and certainly the most statistically impressive player in franchise history. What are your favorite memories of this player?

His calmness and leadership during the deep playoff runs. Idaho was robbed of a cup here.

Both are exciting to watch as they have climbed up to the VHL. This is the type of scouting that keeps Moscow on top.

4. Another addition to the team was defenseman Flynn Remy. @jhatty8 was a steal in the 2nd round by Helsinki in S80, but has become a very reliable defenseman. How did you welcome Remy into Moscow, and/or what impact do you think he will have on the team?

Power went to a 1 on 1 lunch with Remy and the two got to know eachother very well. It is evident his impact will be noticed from game 1.

5. I think the elephant in the room is apparent. We've lost four times in a row in the finals. We had the best player in the league, and had to move him. Has the window closed, or is this team still capable of winning a championship?

We are still capable but have to expect it to be more of a grind type of season. You never know when things just click or not.

Summer is underway and it has been a good one so far. Always making time for outdoor activities.

On 6/19/2022 at 12:42 PM, STZ said:

Week of June 13th - 19th

Fresh Start Edition

1. I'm feeling pretty hopeful. I'm pretty confident in this team's ability to reach the postseason. We're entering a core transition on our team and it should interesting to see which young guy will take the next big step in their career.

2. Man that guy was a offensive juggernaut he was the Moscow Menace the last 5+ years he was the face of this franchise and our captain. His impact on this team is immeasurable. I've particularly enjoyed reaching the finals with him the last few years. 

3. Both of them should be great additions to our team. There's a lot of opportunity for this young guys to take hold of a prominent roster spot on the menace. It'll be interesting to see which one will take advantage of that opportunity first. 

4. I'v never had a opportunity to play with jhatty before but i've heard a lot about him. I'm happy to see remy shore up our defensive unit. He's a solid addition to our team.

5. Well like I said it's going to be a transition year this season and our younger players will have to step up and take over the team from the old aging core.  It's their time to shine. I still think this team is capable to winning a championship but the younger guys are going to have to be a big part of it, it's their time to shine. 

6.I've got a few vacations planned out. Going camping soon enough. 

Week of June 20th - 26th

1. New season incoming! How many games until your player gets a goal?

2. What other Menace player is your player closest to off the ice?

3. What is your biggest lock for Predictions this year?

4. Who did you pick first in your VHFL Draft? If you didn't participate, why not?

5. Is there a game marked on the calendar you are looking forward to the most this season?

6. Last weekend I visited Hamilton, Ont. What's the worst city you've ever been to?

3 hours ago, STZ said:

Week of June 20th - 26th

4. Who did you pick first in your VHFL Draft? If you didn't participate, why not?

5. Is there a game marked on the calendar you are looking forward to the most this season?

6. Last weekend I visited Hamilton, Ont. What's the worst city you've ever been to?

1. Hoping I can pick up a goal by game 3. Any earlier and I'll be happily surprised, and later and I'll be itching to be on the scoresheet.

2. Good question, I'm just jumping into the lineup so I'd have to say Argos. 

3. Scott Boulet for Duncan Idaho. Wrap it up in a present and gift everyone 1 TPE.

4. I was lucky enough to snag first overall and I couldn't pass up the Moscow legend Idaho. Interested to see how he plays on the DC roster, as it's looking pretty offensively stacked.

5. Probably the first game we play against either the Calgary Wranglers or DC Dragons. Both Goncalves and Wolanin were good teammates of mine who I've talked to a good amount so it will be interesting to see how our players faceoff against eachother. And for DC, a combination of Idaho, and me knowing Arce, v2, and Jardy from the early VHL days. First time I'll be playing against them in years.

6. Haha, oh man funny you say that and visited there, me and Hamilton, Ont have quite the past. Worst city as in most disgusting would be downtown Los Angeles passing through Skidrow, looks like a literal warzone. Although most disappointing city would be Antwerp, Belgium. Definitely not the worst city by any stretch, but I've been to 30+ cities across Europe and that one was the most boring by far.

1. New season incoming! How many games until your player gets a goal?

I say by game 3 Wattson pots a goal this season

His defensive idol Hard Markinson. Trying to learn everything from him.

DC winning the north american conference

Did not participate. I dont have the time to keep checking the site so Id probably miss a pick and make people upset in the group.

Every game against Duncan Idaho. We miss him but we wont go easy.

Helsinki after Jubo left. Nothing good happening over there since then lol.

On 6/26/2022 at 10:26 PM, STZ said:

Week of June 20th - 26th

1. I'm gonna guess something like 10-15 games. 

2. Tomas Sogaard without a doubt. We've been on the same team on every level and it's hard to imagine playing without him.

3. I don't really have any predictions for next season

4. I chose Em Em Flex, who I didn't know was retired, so I then chose Hard Markinson

5. Honestly the only game I'm really looking forward to is my debut

6. I haven't been to many cities so I'll have to go with Bridgeville, Pennsylvania. The place is just not that great of an area to stick around in and it doesn't have anything that interesting.

1. New season, new feel. How are you feeling going into the new season?

I am feeling good going into this season. It might be a struggle this time but we will have fun.

2. Did you Participate in VHFL? How's your team look?

No I did not. I thought about it, then forgot about it.

3. Did you remember to do your predictions? Which is your lock of the year prediction?

I did my predictions but I don't think I got any one of them remotely close.

4. How do you think your build with the new attribute system turned out - we got a preview with pre-season and the first few sims of the season!

Build system is great in many ways. Just takes a bit to get used to it.

5. Off-season was super long... was it too long of a break, or was it well needed?

Too long. Let's not have another one this long.

6. NHL Playoffs starting soon; Stanley Cup Prediction?

I really think it is the Hartford Whalers turn to win the cup. I could be wrong.

Week of June 27th - July 3rd

1. Standings Check! We are 4th in the EU Conference, and seem to be finding our game. What is your level of concern here? DO you feel we need to just keep chuggin' along, or is there concern whether we even make playoffs this season?

2. With Idaho gone, le Massif has stepped into the role of two-way forechecking forward. He has a staggering 41 hits and 12 points in the first 8 games of the season. Do you think this success is from the absence of Idaho, or has Henri always had this upside and just now showcasing his ability?

3. Rookie Tomas Sogaard has had a hot start to the season with 7 points in his first 8 games. Moscow has a history of Rookies having big seasons - what kind of statline do you see him ending the season with?

4. What's more shocking, New York Americans having one win, or the Chicago Phoenix having 6? If neither is shocking, what has been the biggest surprise off the start of the season?

5. VHL is always less active during the summer seasons - do you find yourself having a hard time getting motivated to update with the nice weather, or is it about the same as usual no matter what it's like outside?

6. It was long weekend in Canada, and July 4th is tomorrow for Americans.. Any big plans during the summer holiday?

1. Standings Check! We are 4th in the EU Conference, and seem to be finding our game. What is your level of concern here? DO you feel we need to just keep chuggin' along, or is there concern whether we even make playoffs this season?

I think we just keep chuggin'.  We have some rookies who are only going to get better and better as the season goes on. I think we will be looking pretty good come season's end.

2. With Idaho gone, le Massif has stepped into the role of two-way forechecking forward. He has a staggering 41 hits and 12 points in the first 8 games of the season. Do you think this success is from the absence of Idaho, or has Henri always had this upside and just now showcasing his ability?

Well the checking has always been there, even last season on the same team as Idaho I had just 16 less hits than him.  That's in the ball park.  Points wise, I think it will be very hard to replicate what Idaho has done.

3. Rookie Tomas Sogaard has had a hot start to the season with 7 points in his first 8 games. Moscow has a history of Rookies having big seasons - what kind of statline do you see him ending the season with?

It's hard to say but I hope he keeps it up.  If he does,  I'm sure he will be in consideration for rookie of the year.

4. What's more shocking, New York Americans having one win, or the Chicago Phoenix having 6? If neither is shocking, what has been the biggest surprise off the start of the season?

I think the Phoenix having 6 is more surprising but it's not a blow me away surprise. Their core is really starting to come into their own and they are going to be scary for the next couple seasons.  NY just stinky.

5. VHL is always less active during the summer seasons - do you find yourself having a hard time getting motivated to update with the nice weather, or is it about the same as usual no matter what it's like outside?

It's the same for me regardless of the weather.  What I do doesn't take much time so I'm not losing out on anything by doing them.

6. It was long weekend in Canada, and July 4th is tomorrow for Americans.. Any big plans during the summer holiday?

Nothing major here, just enjoying extra time off work.

12 hours ago, STZ said:

2. With Idaho gone, le Massif has stepped into the role of two-way forechecking forward. He has a staggering 41 hits and 12 points in the first 8 games of the season. Do you think this success is from the absence of Idaho, or has Henri always had this upside and just now showcasing his ability?

1. I'm not worried, we started 2 backup games to start the season and we're top 4 for goal differential. I think structurally we're arguably built the best out of any team (only weakness is wings), 2 strong centers makes such a massive difference in helping distribute scoring on both lines. I think (am hoping) over the course of the season, teams that went 3 defensemen will get exposed by having a 40 OV CPU soak up 30 minutes a game, and we will come out ahead (and DC). We'll see though.

2. I think Henri is an extremely well built player, and having Idaho on the other wing before probably soaked up a few hits that le Massif would have potentially gotten. This year is le Massif is looking to be competitive for the Scott Boulet trophy, I'll be following him closely. 

3. I'm guessing it will be around 60 points in 72 games, with 24 goals and 36 assists. We'll see how my production keeps up, fingers crossed, and I'll take any point Simon wants to gift me.

4. My 2 surprises thus far are Chicago being 6-2 on top of the standings with 6,000,000 in cap space, although I think it's just a hot streak and they will fall. And I really thought Davos would be more competitive to start the season with all of the acquisitions they had over the off-season, but I guess we'll see. The EU is also strong which makes Davos' schedule more difficult than if they were in NA and with the same roster.

5. Being that it's my rookie season, I don't think I could be more invested. Super excited to be getting top line minutes as well!

6. I'll be doing a Europe trip for a month in a few weeks. Won't be as active, but will still have my TPE done. Haven't travelled outside the country since the start of covid, so it's something I'm looking forward to. I'm meeting up and travelling with a friend of mine who I grew up with, who I went to Europe with last time in July of 2018, and he simply never came back. He lived his whole life in North America (24 years), spent 30 days in Europe, and loved the difference in culture so much he literally stayed and didn't book a return flight. He has dual-citizenship (from his parents), so he found a job within 4 months of living there, and he said he has no plans on ever moving back. Crazy.

18 hours ago, STZ said:

1. I have no concern yet this team is fully capable of making the playoffs and yes we're in 4th place but all of our losses were mostly by one goal. We're not that far away from finding our groove.

2. Henri was also a talented player in his own regard, your just noticing him a lot more now that Idaho is gone. He's had a great start to this season and i'm happy for him.

3. Soogard has been a pleasant surprise he doesn't even look like a rookie out there he has transitioned to the VHL very well. I can see him ending the year being a PPG player. 

4.The Americans having the one win. Didn't think they'd be that bad.

5. I'm just more busy in the summer time with my job and of course my hobbies, I'm still able to come on and update and chat with my teammates though so we're good, just busy.

6. I just came back from a camping trip with my homies. Went to do some offroading and fishing too. Fun stuff

On 7/3/2022 at 11:51 AM, STZ said:

1. I'm not worried at all. We seem to be playing good hockey and we really shouldn't be changing anything

2. Henri always seemed to play well, so I think he always had it in him.

3. I would not be surprised if he ended the season with over 20 goals and 50 points

4. The biggest surprise for me was that I scored a goal within the first 10 games lol

5. The nice weather doesn't really change my motivation to update.

6. I'm planning on hanging out with a bunch of my friends and watch the fireworks at a park.

Week of July 4th - July 10th

1. What is it that makes Moscow strong every season, no matter what player comes in/or goes?

2. Do you enjoy more press questions about the VHL/Sim or about off-topic more "get to know the member" type questions?

3. If you weren't on Moscow, what team would you want to play for?

4. This week we saw the stress of GMing vacate the NYA of a GM. Would you ever consider being a GM in the VHL, and does the harsh criticisms that come with the job scare you?

5. After the Colorado Avalanche won the Stanley Cup, we've seen their players go on an absolute tear. If Moscow was to win the cup, what do you think you would do with your day with the cup?

6. What was the last YouTube rabbit hole you fell into?

1. What is it that makes Moscow strong every season, no matter what player comes in/or goes?

I think while there tends to be some super stars on the team, the supporting cast is always consistently getting stronger around them.  I think it's also helpful that Moscow Management hasn't for a while needed to dump all the picks to pick something up.

2. Do you enjoy more press questions about the VHL/Sim or about off-topic more "get to know the member" type questions?

I think a mix is good.  When I do the Answer 3/Ask 3 I tend to do 2 VHL related and 1 non VHL related.

I would like to play for....hey wait a minute.  Is this tampering?

4. This week we saw the stress of GMing vacate the NYA of a GM. Would you ever consider being a GM in the VHL, and does the harsh criticisms that come with the job scare you?

I have no desire to be a VHL GM.  I'm not sure if the criticism would get to me, I tend to be ok at shrugging off some of what random people think about me.

5. After the Colorado Avalanche won the Stanley Cup, we've seen their players go on an absolute tear. If Moscow was to win the cup, what do you think you would do with your day with the cup?

Well you gotta eat some cereal out of and you have to drink some sort of adult beverage out of it.  Hopefully there would be a parade in my honor that I could ride around on a float with it.

I haven't fallen into a Youtube rabbit hole for awhile.  I think the last time i did something like that it was just funny like 6 second shorts videos.

1 hour ago, STZ said:

4. This week we saw the stress of GMing vacate the NYA of a GM. Would you ever consider being a GM in the VHL, and does the harsh criticisms that come with the job scare you?

1. I think we're built the right way. Spartan understands how to build a team, understands the meta, as well as how to set up strategy. Franchise #1 goalie, arguably the top defense in the league, and 2 extremely strong options at center. When your weakness is your wing depth, it's a lot easier to cover up and not be exposed. A really weak center can sometimes destroy line production in my opinion on STHS.

2. I'd say a mix of both, but I'm not one to argue. Great questions so far, it's definitely not easy to come up with on the spot.

3. Moscow Menace, DC Dragons, and Toronto Legion were my top 3 teams I was looking to get drafted by just in terms of the assets that they have. Also, DC has a ton of original members when I used to be active, which is super cool (Arce, v2, Jardy)

4. In general I could do without being a GM, and cruising through the league relaxing and enjoying my player. Although I have to say, I have a huge itch to be the GM of NYA at some point and take my crack at turning around the franchise. That franchise feel like my original team. I was the AGM and involved in moving the team from Hamilton to New York in Season 8, we were the laughing stock of the league, people would refuse to sign with us, and we were called the short bus, it was bad. I became the GM in season 10, nuked the team for an insane amount of draft picks, as well as tons of picks 2 years in the future on discount, built it from the ground up. Won Continental Cup in S13, and Victory Cup in S14. Truly, I think teams are built through the draft, and people undervalue future picks years 2 seasons out by too much. All GMs should know that draft picks are appreciating assets by the sim, and players are depreciating assets by the sim. 

5. Create the first ever Stanley Cup Snowboard Stunt Movie in a terrain park, doing backflips while holding the Stanley Cup over my head. Would look great on video in the 1 out of 32 attempts of actually landing and not dying.

6. NBA Interviews with JJ Reddick. Interviews / Podcasts are so much better when the interviewer also plays the exact same sport at the highest level too. There is a mutual respect, and you can relate about your entire life. The stories and conversations that come out of the JJ Reddick podcast, you wouldn't hear with a regular podcast host. 

6 hours ago, STZ said:

1. We have the best fans behind us, pushing us to be very best. The atmosphere here in Moscow is great and were very motivated to bring our fans the best hockey we can. 

2. It doesn't really matter as long as I get that sweet TPE. 

3. Good question i'm not sure as I never imagined playing on another team else than the Menace. I'd probably be on a team I've played for before with my past players like Prague of Davos. 

4. It's part of being a GM to be resilient to the criticism around the VHL. I wouldn't want to be a GM as it requires a shit ton of free time, which I don't have. Don't have the committment level to be a GM.

5. I'd bring it home to show my friends and family, but i'll definitely be sleeping with the cup and drink/eat out of it. Who knows maybe i'll even fill it with Popeye's Chicken.

6. Last time I was on youtube I was looking up how to fix my truck.

On 7/10/2022 at 10:54 PM, STZ said:

1. We're pretty strong down the middle, our goaltending is amazing, and our defense has been good for some time. 

2. Yeah I'm a fan of those questions. I think it help the immersion.

3. I really have no clue. I don't have an allegiance to any other team.

4. I really don't know. That type of job takes a lot of knowledge to get down correctly. 

5. Probably something crazy, like go to Antarctica or something.

6. Wheres981. Those videos are so addicting to watch.

Week of July 11th - 17th

1. Let's talk Papa - In his sixth season, Papa Emeritus has made his mark in the league as one of the top goaltenders. The past few seasons it seemed as though he just couldn't find his way, this season he has led the league in both Save Percentage and Goals Against. Does this continue, and what do we need to do as a team to make sure we keep his numbers looking good?

2. We have had decisive wins over both Warsaw and DC. We currently sit 1st in the league. What team do you think gives us the biggest challenge, match-up wise?

3. What VHL Member do you think really contributes to the league that you feel doesn't get enough credit? Good opportunity here to give someone a shoutout!

4. Last week we saw bother Paul Atreides and Duncan Idaho get their numbers retired and raised into the rafters. Do you desire to have that happen for your own player? Or do you see yourself as someone who might be more of a journeyman style player?

5. What's the most surprising thing about your player's play so far in this season?

6. Last weekend I had a great debate in a group with what the best fast food chain is... what would you say is the best chain?

1. Let's talk Papa - In his sixth season, Papa Emeritus has made his mark in the league as one of the top goaltenders. The past few seasons it seemed as though he just couldn't find his way, this season he has led the league in both Save Percentage and Goals Against. Does this continue, and what do we need to do as a team to make sure we keep his numbers looking good?

I think his numbers will come down a little bit, but he is poised to have a very solid season.  We have a good Defensive group in front of him, I think they should keep doing what they are doing.

2. We have had decisive wins over both Warsaw and DC. We currently sit 1st in the league. What team do you think gives us the biggest challenge, match-up wise?

Well DC has played us and come out on top a couple of times now, so I think they are currently giving us the biggest challenge.  Idaho probably leaking our secrets.

3. What VHL Member do you think really contributes to the league that you feel doesn't get enough credit? Good opportunity here to give someone a shoutout!

I'm not sure to be honest.   I think the league wouldn't be what it is without a bunch of people who are putting in work on a weekly basis.  So just shoutouts to everyone who has a job and keeps the league going.

4. Last week we saw bother Paul Atreides and Duncan Idaho get their numbers retired and raised into the rafters. Do you desire to have that happen for your own player? Or do you see yourself as someone who might be more of a journeyman style player?

It would certainly be cool to get my jersey retired but I split my career over 2 teams so it's understandably not likely to happen.

5. What's the most surprising thing about your player's play so far in this season?

I moved up to the first line this season.  I thought I would struggle more.  I'm not doing quite as well as I did last season, but there is still time to go.

6. Last weekend I had a great debate in a group with what the best fast food chain is... what would you say is the best chain?

Well my favorite fast good chain is Taco Bell.  I think it's just because I like Mexican, and T-Bell is like a cousin to Mexican food.

1 hour ago, STZ said:

Week of July 11th - 17th

1. I think it will continue, our defense is fantastic, and Papa is in-form. We have to keep up the high shot generation that we've been getting as well. 

2. I think realistically it will be DC. Their star power can't be overlooked, and they've proven to be a tough matchup at times for us. 

3. @moonman93 Always a positive force in the community, doing good all around. Super active, and constantly doing his best to help the league grow or come up with interesting ideas to make the league more enjoyable for everyone. Moon For President!

4. That would be great if it is possible. Whatever suits Moscow best. All of my players stuck on 1 team until their last'ish season, in which the GM traded me to get assets on my retiring player.

5. I'm surprised I'm so close to a point-per-game level, but that really comes down to my linemates and the opportunity I'm given I feel. I'm also extremely surprised that my player somehow only has 4 PIM half way through the season. No idea how the RNG gods are keeping me out of the penalty box, but I'll take it. More ice-time, and we aren't on the Penalty Kill as much!

6. In-N-Out for me all the way, wish it was in my area (although I don't because I'd be so much more unhealthy). Whenever I get the chance to get it on a trip to California, I'm there. Although I haven't tried Whataburger in Texas, which I've heard is a great challenger to In-N-Out.