Seattle Bears Press Conference

40.  If you could combine any animals together to create one META animal, which would you combine? A pre-hybrid attribute wolf from Vancouver and a hybrid attribute era bear from Seattle.

41. Which VHL team do you think would be worth the most money if a real team and for sale? It would probably be the Toronto Legion simply because it is Toronto. Though, the New York Americans would also be a close second.

42. Elon Musk wants to bring green energy to hockey. What are some ideas you'd have for him? Bring back hockey pucks made out of animal dung just like the good old days when ice hockey was first invented.

43. The portal to me could add some personality. What are some things you'd add or change about the portal to potentially improve it? I would probably add a few more visuals. I mean, it is mostly text after all and there aren't any visual elements other than maybe a table and small team logos.

45. What keeps you coming back to the VHL? Mostly a lot of free time and the community within teams. It's great.

46. Which current VHL players hockey card would be worth the most money? Vinny Detroit. Dude's an absolute embodiment of hockey. He can score, he hits hard, he fights, he is the ultimate VHL tough guy yet is also great offensively. He can play defense; he can basically do it all.

:sea: Bana's & Beav's S83 Quick Q's :sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S83 VHL Draft

S83 VHL Index

S83 VHLE Index

S83 VHLM Index

This Season's PC's:

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

*Follow PC Rules. Each time PC is posted, there enough questions for you to answer for multiple weeks if there isn't for the following week. Old weeks/posts will be above as "S83PC - Part X". You have to answer or ask 6 questions, in any combination. ANYONE is more than welcome to ask and answer questions. ENJOY! :) 

47. The Bears have whipped up a magic potion to help them win. What is in this potion?

48. You have to make a 3 song playlist for your team. What songs do you personally choose?

49. You are allowed to bring in one celebrity to pump up the team. Who do you bring and what do they do?

50. A beer company has approached you and lets you name their brand. What do you name it?

51. What are you up to this week?

52. How is VHL going for you?

53. How is Seattle going for you?

54. AJ Williams was caught drinking out at a club... he got into some trouble!! What did @ajwllmsn do??

55. @Jubis Zeedayno Chara was out seen walking with a celebrity... relationship rumours hit TMZ.. who were they with?

56. Who is the most overrated VHL player?

57. Who is the most underrated VHL player?

26 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S83 VHL Draft

S83 VHL Index

S83 VHLE Index

S83 VHLM Index

This Season's PC's:

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

*Follow PC Rules. Each time PC is posted, there enough questions for you to answer for multiple weeks if there isn't for the following week. Old weeks/posts will be above as "S83PC - Part X". You have to answer or ask 6 questions, in any combination. ANYONE is more than welcome to ask and answer questions. ENJOY! :) 

47. The Bears have whipped up a magic potion to help them win. What is in this potion? Probably Blood sweat and tears as that's what It takes to win!

48. You have to make a 3 song playlist for your team. What songs do you personally choose? Rock you like a hurricane, Sandstorm (obvious reason), Work hard play hard

50. A beer company has approached you and lets you name their brand. What do you name it? DustMister 

51. What are you up to this week? Just focusing on getting moved out and looking forward to vacation june 2nd to june 9th!

52. How is VHL going for you? Going good but IT's vhle for me and I'm getting much better overtime and I'm proving my worth.

53. How is Seattle going for you? Well not sure just yet, but as I'm working my way up in talent wise im still a seattle prospect goalie for now

3 hours ago, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S83 VHL Draft

S83 VHL Index

S83 VHLE Index

S83 VHLM Index

This Season's PC's:

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

47. The Bears have whipped up a magic potion to help them win. What is in this potion?

48. You have to make a 3 song playlist for your team. What songs do you personally choose?

49. You are allowed to bring in one celebrity to pump up the team. Who do you bring and what do they do?

50. A beer company has approached you and lets you name their brand. What do you name it?

54. AJ Williams was caught drinking out at a club... he got into some trouble!! What did @ajwllmsn do??

55. @Jubis Zeedayno Chara was out seen walking with a celebrity... relationship rumours hit TMZ.. who were they with?

47. 1 ounce of Petrenko's helmet sweat, ashes of Hogan's WWE career, and a dash of Chara's European secret.

48. The boys might hate me but we're listening to country. 1,2 Many by Luke Combs, Starlight by Jon Pardi, and Fast Cars And Freedom by Rascall Flatts.

49. Eiza Gonzalez since she's my celeb crush and I'll score 10 goals to impress her.

51. Just working, have a 7 day work week so lots of money but hopefully lots of beers too after work.

53. I really like Seattle. It helps that the team and my player is performing well, but the locker room is really chill and everyone is great.

54. He was flirting with too many girls at the club and the managers got mad that the kid has too much game so they kicked him out.

On 5/3/2022 at 6:39 PM, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S83 VHL Draft

S83 VHL Index

S83 VHLE Index

S83 VHLM Index

This Season's PC's:

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

56. SCOTTY CAMPBELL. He played against nobodies and put up good numbers. Big whoop! He is a below average player in any other era.

52. Good, we're a really good team and I'm a good player.

53. Even better. I've played the majority of my time in the VHL here and I've had good times doing it.

50. I dont name it. Hulk Hogan says no to drinking brother. Always drink your water though.

47. 1 toe of bear. 2 tounge of dragon. everything nice. beav's last remaining hair.

51. Finally getting a week of "rest". I've been pretty busy for the past two and this week isn't as bad, I think.

The potion is called "Destructious Maximus" and it makes sure that other weaklings kneel before us and get destroyed on the site like puny, little things that have no reason to exist. 

Oh, this is quite simple - Don't bring me down by ELO, Follow me by Rory Gallagher and This River is wild by the Killers. 3 of my all time favourite songs. I could actually easily keep going but I do believe stuff like Whiter shade of pale would probably not really fit. 

Ooff, this is actually super tough and I have an answer - Johnny Depp because he is awesome and he is a childhood hero of mine. I believe the best thing Johnny could do is give us a small concert with some awesome classic blues and get us in that super focused feel. 

Mistfreak would be a great Beer company name. When it comes to their first actual beer - I would call it "Lord of Hearts". Mysterious, uncertain and yet absolutely breathtaking! Exactly what you want with the beer on a lovely Friday afternoon! 

Well, had a rough week but excited for it to end and a new one going strong. Leaving the country for a few days. Enjoying the weather and chilling to have some awesome time off!

I am incredibly excited about the attribute changes - I believe the league is fun and right where it needs to be. I also believe that we have to make sure that we do adjust the attributes a bit to make sure that you can't cap out things like Strength that easily. All in all - super happy with Bears, my own player and the league!

47. The Bears have whipped up a magic potion to help them win. What is in this potion?

it was just Orange Gatorade 

49. You are allowed to bring in one celebrity to pump up the team. Who do you bring and what do they do?

Bubbles from trailer park Boys.  Played his guitar 

Beer Beer 

have family coming from out of province to visit. 

this season is incredible. The anti meta league is fun. 

single handedly my best season so far.  So many wins. 

48. You have to make a 3 song playlist for your team. What songs do you personally choose? 

Jessies girl 

barbie girl 

tnt

54. AJ Williams was caught drinking out at a club... he got into some trouble!! What did @ajwllmsn do??

Punched Mike Tyson in the face 

55. @Jubis Zeedayno Chara was out seen walking with a celebrity...

relationship rumours hit TMZ.. who were they with?

Sexy Jessica Simpson GIF

🙊

One of the ex meta players on Vancouver. Any of them 

EM EM FLEX. BUT NOT FOR LONG 

58.  You find an old bonu cheque of $200,000. What do you spend it on ? 

invest in meme penny stocks

All the normal potion stuff but the secret ingredient is the tears from the Vancouver players.

I would bring in Will Smith to slap us into shape.

Bear Piss. 

Just another week with nothing special going on. It's the way I like it.

It's been worse. For the most part it has been good.

Going good in Seattle. Winning is a good thing and we do that a lot.

47. The Bears have whipped up a magic potion to help them win. What is in this potion? Vinny Detroit cloning potions. You throw it on the ground and poof, another Vinny Detroit. One day, this Seattle team will be nothing but Vinny Detroits. We are for a Detroit filled Seattle soon and I am not sure how to feel.

49. You are allowed to bring in one celebrity to pump up the team. Who do you bring and what do they do? Snoop Dog. He's Snoop Dog.

50. A beer company has approached you and lets you name their brand. What do you name it? I name it the Seattle Beers because it's low hanging fruit in terms of puns. Like cmon, it's right there!

52. How is VHL going for you? Feels great without worrying about a Meta team.

53. How is Seattle going for you? Love this team and it has been one of the most fun locker rooms no matter how well or not well we are doing in the season. Easily tied with the Wranglers with my favourite locker room. We've become a subcommunity in the community and I love it.

54. AJ Williams was caught drinking out at a club... he got into some trouble!! What did AJ Williams do?? I'd be mad if somebody called our season in Mississauga a fluke as well.

1. You have to make a 3 song playlist for your team. What songs do you personally choose?

I don't know what songs I would pick. Something from the "Hair Band" era, some ballad from a rock group and then some rap song from a person that just has initials. 

2. AJ Williams was caught drinking out at a club... he got into some trouble!! What did @ajwllmsn do??

Grabbed the stripper. Never try to touch a stripper.

3. @Jubis Zeedayno Chara was out seen walking with a celebrity... relationship rumours hit TMZ.. who were they with?

It was Ryan Reynolds. Ya, he is hot.

4. Who is the most overrated VHL player?

Max Torq

5. Who is the most underrated VHL player?

Max Torq.

6. Who is the best GM in the league.

Bana of course.

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S83 VHL Draft

S83 VHL Index

S83 VHLE Index

S83 VHLM Index

This Season's PC's:

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

Part Six

58. Moscow and Seattle are mostly neck and neck. If these two teams finish top 2 in the VHL, who gets the crown?

59. Helsinki has shown some promise. Will they be able to steal the last playoff spot in the EU? Why or why not?

60. Predict a move come VHL Trade deadline day. Is it quiet? Is there a move? Who is moving?

61. What are some good ideas for VHL Theme Week?

62. Zeedayno Chara @Jubis has 10 GWG. What's led to his clutch success? 

63. What is the best nickname for a Seattle Bears player?

64. @Hogan got into an altercation with an opposing teams fans... what happened?

8. Moscow and Seattle are mostly neck and neck. If these two teams finish top 2 in the VHL, who gets the crown? The Bears will get the crown. In the playoffs. For the regular season, flip a coin for it and that's my prediction.

59. Helsinki has shown some promise. Will they be able to steal the last playoff spot in the EU? Why or why not? If it wasn't for them being in the European Conference they would definitely snatch a playoff spot. They have a solid lineup and depth. They have even scoring for the most part and have an excellent goaltender. It really is a mystery as to why they aren't in one already.

60. Predict a move come VHL Trade deadline day. Is it quiet? Is there a move? Who is moving? I think it'll be quiet for the most part as a lot of teams are in a position to get a playoff spot and they may play it safe in order to keep a majority of their core. There will be a few moves to try and bring in pieces for the playoffs but teams will also be less willing to give up pieces.

61. What are some good ideas for VHL Theme Week? Maybe which city should get a VHL team next, I would love to explain why I think Dildo in Newfoundland should have one.

62. Zeedayno Chara has 10 GWG. What's led to his clutch success? Unrelenting play, working his ass off, and a good pre-game meal.

63. What is the best nickname for a Seattle Bears player? I want to make Vinny the Pooh a nickname.

On 5/15/2022 at 10:41 AM, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S83 VHL Draft

S83 VHL Index

S83 VHLE Index

S83 VHLM Index

This Season's PC's:

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

Part Six

58. Moscow and Seattle are mostly neck and neck. If these two teams finish top 2 in the VHL, who gets the crown?

59. Helsinki has shown some promise. Will they be able to steal the last playoff spot in the EU? Why or why not?

60. Predict a move come VHL Trade deadline day. Is it quiet? Is there a move? Who is moving?

61. What are some good ideas for VHL Theme Week?

62. Zeedayno Chara @Jubis has 10 GWG. What's led to his clutch success? 

64. @Hogan got into an altercation with an opposing teams fans... what happened?

58. Gotta support the bears in that sense of things so seattle bears baby!
59. I believe if they can continue show that promise, but honestly depending on their age If they can just miss out get some good picks and come back stronger
60. I believe if helsinki does decide to compete it will be them making moves, but if they want to just miss out then they can just keep things quiet, but really it might be some smaller trades
61. Not sure to be honest, I'm not super involved with vhl really
62. I would himself just staying focused and putting in the work, but it also included his teammates giving him the best chances to win it for them
63. most likely max torq being he's always the Max Torquester!
64. He was screaming gibberish in which they thought he said something offensive so they would hassle him. in which the next case he would shoot a puck into the glass shattering it. 

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S83 VHL Draft

S83 VHL Index

S83 VHLE Index

S83 VHLM Index

This Season's PC's:

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

Part Six

Part Seven

65. Who is the best worst team - LA or Davos? Who finishes last? How many points? 

66. Will Helsinki make the playoffs? If not, which team from EU misses out instead of them?

67. What are your doing for the weekend/long weekend in Canada?

68. Which players will hit 100 points for the Seattle Bears? 

69. @Steve leads the team with 113 blocked shots. How do they heal the bruises after the game?

70. @dasboot leads the team with an 11.19 shooting percentage. How does he practice his lethal shot/aim?

71. @ajwllmsn and @Jubis are tied with 45 goals in 63 GP.... who reigns victorious at seasons end? Guess their amounts.

72. The Bears just got a new addition to their locker room to make things even better. What was it?

65. Who is the best worst team - LA or Davos? Who finishes last? How many points? 

I think LA unfortunately is going to be the bottom of the league. Neither team will break 50 points.

66. Will Helsinki make the playoffs? If not, which team from EU misses out instead of them?

I don't see Helsinki making it.

Drinking beer and not thinking about hockey.

Our top two players should hit that with any luck at all.

69. @Steve leads the team with 113 blocked shots. How do they heal the bruises after the game?

I am not sure Max leads the team but I would think two shots over ice would help heal.

70. @dasboot leads the team with an 11.19 shooting percentage. How does he practice his lethal shot/aim?

I think he plays a lot of CoD. Has good aim and reflexes.

58.Moscow and Seattle are mostly neck and neck. If these two teams finish top 2 in the VHL, who gets the crown?

Seattle baby LFG!!!!!

Without looking at the standings, Yes.  They have je ne cest pas quoi 

61. What are some good ideas for VHL Theme Week?

VHL meets superhero theme

62. Zeedayno Chara @Jubis has 10 GWG. What's led to his clutch success? 

chaRa is a poor puckhandler.  So the second he gets the puck he fires it on net. 

Winnie the pooh hogan

64. @Hogan got into an altercation with opposing fans. 

hes always in trouble.  Bar fights and dui  are once a week occurrences. 

65. Who is the best worst team - LA or Davos? Who finishes last? How many points? 

LA , 55 points lol

Yeah Helsinki will just squeeze in. 

Canadas wonderland tomorrow!

it just happened today's sim but I'm not sure who achieved it first. 

69. @Steve leads the team with 113 blocked shots. How do they heal the bruises after the game?

Bubble Baths like julia Roberts in pretty woman. julia roberts GIF

71. @ajwllmsn and @Jubis are tied with 45 goals in 63 GP.... who reigns victorious at seasons end? Guess their amounts.

I think Chara is 1 goal ahead and there is 4 games left.  I think AJ gets more tho. Been on a real tear 

On 5/20/2022 at 7:47 PM, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S83 VHL Draft

S83 VHL Index

S83 VHLE Index

S83 VHLM Index

This Season's PC's:

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

Part Six

Part Seven

69. @Steve leads the team with 113 blocked shots. How do they heal the bruises after the game?

70. @dasboot leads the team with an 11.19 shooting percentage. How does he practice his lethal shot/aim?

71. @ajwllmsn and @Jubis are tied with 45 goals in 63 GP.... who reigns victorious at seasons end? Guess their amounts.

72. The Bears just got a new addition to their locker room to make things even better. What was it?

65. Right now it has to be LA. They have 7 less points than Davos with a game in hand. I don't even see them breaking the 40 point mark which they are 4 away from. Davos should finish near 45.

66. Helsinki and London will make it, Warsaw will fall out despite their current one point lead. Mark my words.

67. Worked yesterday, nothing today and probably nothing much tomorrow. 

69. After 100 you don't heal, they just stop hurting you.

72. Some of those ice baths. Two of them for the entire team to share at the same time, melts the ice fast.

71. Chara just hit 50, but I think they'll both end up tied at 54 a piece and tied for 4th in the league.

4 hours ago, Jubis said:

65. Who is the best worst team - LA or Davos? Who finishes last? How many points? 

LA , 55 points lol

Yeah Helsinki will just squeeze in. 

Canadas wonderland tomorrow!

it just happened today's sim but I'm not sure who achieved it first. 

69. @Steve leads the team with 113 blocked shots. How do they heal the bruises after the game?

Bubble Baths like julia Roberts in pretty woman. julia roberts GIF

71. @ajwllmsn and @Jubis are tied with 45 goals in 63 GP.... who reigns victorious at seasons end? Guess their amounts.

I think Chara is 1 goal ahead and there is 4 games left.  I think AJ gets more tho. Been on a real tear 

Nah Chara is the goat of Seattle

65. Who is the best worst team - LA or Davos? Who finishes last? How many points? Unfortunately, I think LA will take the title of best worst team with 51 points.

66. Will Helsinki make the playoffs? If not, which team from EU misses out instead of them? I think they'll make it. Warsaw will probably be out if they do, however.

69. Max Torq leads the team with 113 blocked shots. How do they heal the bruises after the game? Lots of ice. The dude probably actually has veins of ice considering how many ice packs he has on him at a time. 

70. Vinny Detroit leads the team with an 11.19 shooting percentage. How does he practice his lethal shot/aim? Vinny is wild. I have no idea how he has such a lethal shot but my guess is that his aim when hitting people somehow transferred to his scoring ability. In terms of shot power, well, just look at the dude. He is built different.

71. AJ Williams and Zeedayno Chara are tied with 45 goals in 63 GP.... who reigns victorious at seasons end? Guess their amounts. Both of them tie at the end of the season with 69 each.

72. The Bears just got a new addition to their locker room to make things even better. What was it? I don't care if it's impractical, having hockey gloves designed as bear paws is one of the coolest things we have here in Seattle.

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S83 VHL Draft

S83 VHL Index

S83 VHLE Index

S83 VHLM Index

This Season's PC's:

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

Part Six

Part Seven

Part Eight

73. We play Chicago. Predict the series outcome for who wins!

74. Who ends up having the most goals in the series?

75. Who will have the most hits in the series?

76. Will @oilmandan shut out Chicago once during the series?

77. What is one way Seattle is advertising the series on TV commercials to get fans hyped?

78. What do you think is the toughest series between teams in the current round? (all conferences).

79. If someone will upset the other team in all of the playoffs, which will it likely be?

80. Seattle plays a prank on Chicago to break the ice. What do they do?

I believe we will dominate against them and sweep the series 4-0.

I think there are quite a few players on our team that can do that, I am betting my money on Zeedayno Chara. He is a true beast of nature.

I am looking at the fierceness of our friend Vinny there and I see no other soul being able to achieve something as brilliant as that.

76. Will Oilmandan shut out Chicago once during the series?
I am betting on 2 shutouts actually. He was so dominant in the regular season that I can't really see him cooling down any time soon.  

77. What is one way Seattle is advertising the series on TV commercials to get fans hyped?
We are offering free samples of Di Giornos Frozen pizza. It is incredibly delicious, sturdy and has a winning mentality - like us!

78. What do you think is the toughest series between teams in the current round? (all conferences).
I honestly believe that Moscow-Prague series will be incredibly tough. Both are strong and well balanced teams with high potential. I am truly unsure who is going to win it all in 7 games!

Not Chicago.

I think AJ goes in beast mode and  scores a ton.

Good Ol' Vinny.

76. Will @oilmandan shut out Chicago once during the series?

If the team plays good in front of him, I would expect to see a shutout or two.

I think a montage of goals scored during the season would get fans ramped.

80. Seattle plays a prank on Chicago to break the ice. What do they do?

I like the "Super Glue" bench prank.

73. We play Chicago. Predict the series outcome for who wins! Seattle wins in a number between 4 to 7 games.

74. Who ends up having the most goals in the series? I'm going to say AJ Williams though Zeedayno Chara will be close.

75. Who will have the most hits in the series? Who else but hockey god Vinny Detroit?

76. Will Em Em Flex shut out Chicago once during the series? Absolutely. Em Em Flex is insane and I have a feeling he'll be able to pul one out.

77. What is one way Seattle is advertising the series on TV commercials to get fans hyped? I have never seen someone dressed in a bear suit climb the Space Needle. Listen, it would be awesome if it wasn't but I hope that was CGI.

80. Seattle plays a prank on Chicago to break the ice. What do they do? We leave buckets of KFC at their locker room. Easy as that.