Seattle Bears Press Conference

38. How has your player done this season?

Not too bad up until this point. Not quite as effective as I'd hoped, so I've readjusted my goal slightly, down to getting 100 points minimum.

39. Who has been the Bears MVP so far? You can name more than one!

Lose has led the team offensively, but the entire defense should be proud of their efforts so far. 

44. youloser1337leads the league with FOUR hat tricks. What does he do with all the hats?

I imagine he's had to buy a big new shipping container to store all those damn things.

46. dasboot ITS OFFICIAL. The Bears Den (Bears restaurant) named a Beer after him! What did they name it and why?

The Plaid Kangaroo. Pretty obvious, he's half Aussie, half Canadian

48. BladeMaiden Country music legend George Strait wrote a song about Venus Thightrap. What was it called? Can you share some lyrics?

"Keep em closed" - No to the lyrics. I'm pretty sure I'd end up violating the CoC.

50. Fans keep asking Hogan to sign some pretty weird items..  what are they asking him to autograph?

I'm not sure, but I imagine it's some weird shit for sure. We don't exactly mix in the same circles.

:sea: Bana's & Beav's S81 Quick Q's :sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S81 VHL Entry Draft

S81 VHL Index

S81 VHLE Index

S81 VHLM Index

*Follow PC Rules. Each time PC is posted, there enough questions for you to answer for multiple weeks if there isn't for the following week. You have to answer or ask 6 questions, in any combination. ANYONE is more than welcome to ask and answer questions. ENJOY! :) 

SEASON 80 PRESS CONFERENCE LINKS

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

51. Justin Lose ( @youloser1337 ) broke his career high of 37 goals in 72 games. He's scored 38G in 40GP so far. How many does he finish with?

52. @dasboot Vinny Detroit has been laying the hits all season! He's 4th in the VHL as a sophomore and only 17 hits behind 1st place.... how does he prepare himself to be one of the leagues toughest??

53. Luke Thornton @Jtv123 has 5 GWG this season which is tied for 6th in the league. What is his go to CELLY?

54. @oilmandan has 4 penalty minutes on the season... that's TWO MORE than Just Lose... How does the team bug him for this stat??

55. @Toast Phoenix Dawson has 72 points in 41 games as our trusty D-man. Because of this success, he's ventured out to create a brand new toast/bread brand that's sure to draw in the crowds... what is the recipe? What is the bread/toast?

56. The crew went to watch some of their junior players (draftees) play. They ended up pranking @Hogan!! What did you do??

On 12/13/2021 at 4:38 PM, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S81 VHL Entry Draft

S81 VHL Index

S81 VHLE Index

S81 VHLM Index

*Follow PC Rules. Each time PC is posted, there enough questions for you to answer for multiple weeks if there isn't for the following week. You have to answer or ask 6 questions, in any combination. ANYONE is more than welcome to ask and answer questions. ENJOY! :) 

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

51. Justin Lose ( @youloser1337 ) broke his career high of 37 goals in 72 games. He's scored 38G in 40GP so far. How many does he finish with?

52. @dasboot Vinny Detroit has been laying the hits all season! He's 4th in the VHL as a sophomore and only 17 hits behind 1st place.... how does he prepare himself to be one of the leagues toughest??

53. Luke Thornton @Jtv123 has 5 GWG this season which is tied for 6th in the league. What is his go to CELLY?

54. @oilmandan has 4 penalty minutes on the season... that's TWO MORE than Just Lose... How does the team bug him for this stat??

55. @Toast Phoenix Dawson has 72 points in 41 games as our trusty D-man. Because of this success, he's ventured out to create a brand new toast/bread brand that's sure to draw in the crowds... what is the recipe? What is the bread/toast?

56. The crew went to watch some of their junior players (draftees) play. They ended up pranking @Hogan!! What did you do??

51. I think he finishes with 70+, Justin Lose is absolutely insane and just knows how to score. He can definitely make it and I'll try my hardest to make good passes.

52. Vinny has been an absolute beast the entire time I've been teammates with him, both in Saskatoon and here in Seattle. I think he just hits and hits until he is so used to it, it basically becomes his main playstyle. It's just experience. He's been going up against the toughest that he became one of the toughest.

53. Pretty sure I've seen him break out the riding the stick celly quite a few times. It will never get old.

54. I just put a sign in the box that says "Reserved for Flex". You know, even though he doesn't use it as a goalie.

55. Rye bread with some spice in it. Phoenix + spice = perfection. Gotta love it.

56. Listen here. Glitter, shampoo, and hockey gloves can go a long way.

Bana's & Beav's S81 Quick Q's :sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S81 VHL Entry Draft

S81 VHL Index

S81 VHLE Index

S81 VHLM Index

*Follow PC Rules. Each time PC is posted, there enough questions for you to answer for multiple weeks if there isn't for the following week. You have to answer or ask 6 questions, in any combination. ANYONE is more than welcome to ask and answer questions. ENJOY! :) 

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

51. Justin Lose ( @youloser1337 ) broke his career high of 37 goals in 72 games. He's scored 38G in 40GP so far. How many does he finish with?

65 goals in 72 games played 

52. @dasboot Vinny Detroit has been laying the hits all season! He's 4th in the VHL as a sophomore and only 17 hits behind 1st place.... how does he prepare himself to be one of the leagues toughest??.

Brushes his teeth with an axe , sleeps on a bed of rocks. 

53. Luke Thornton @Jtv123 has 5 GWG this season which is tied for 6th in the league. What is his go to CELLY?

I think hes has a bunch of shoutout winners too,  guys been clutch

54. @oilmandan has 4 penalty minutes on the season... that's TWO MORE than Just Lose... How does the team bug him for this stat??

kind of jealous with how much time chara spends in the box 

55. @Toast Phoenix Dawson has 72 points in 41 games as our trusty D-man. Because of this success, he's ventured out to create a brand new toast/bread brand that's sure to draw in the crowds... what is the recipe? What is the bread/toast?

cinammon raisin bread without raisins !!

56. The crew went to watch some of their junior players (draftees) play. They ended up pranking @Hogan!! What did you do??

hung him up by his underwear from the rafters.  Just a normal day

CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS EDITION

New Year Vintage GIF

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S81 VHL Entry Draft

S81 VHL Index

S81 VHLE Index

S81 VHLM Index

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

57. How was your Christmas?

58. What did you do for Christmas if not answered in #57?

59. What did you eat at Christmas?

60. What did you get for Christmas?

61. What are your plans for New Years?

62. If you believe in them and do them (I don't, to each their own), what is your New Years Resolution?

62. What's something you're looking forward to that is coming up soon?

63. What is something you're excited for that is happening in 2022?

64. What did the Seattle Bears do for Christmas?

65. A Seattle Bear's player dressed up as Santa and delivered the team toys. Who dressed up as Santa?

66. What are some gifts that Da Bearz Santa gave some Bears players?

67. Will Justin Lose end the season with a goal per game? @youloser1337 He's at 68 in 66.

68. Vinny needs 21 hits to tie last seasons mark. What does he end up with do you think? @dasboot

69. What you have for supper tonight? ;) 

57. How was your Christmas?

Very quiet to be honest. I'm in the middle of moving again(yes, great timing) so didn't do anything. I was driving all day.

59. What did you eat at Christmas?

It had to be a BBQ because of the schedule I had. Hoping next year will be better and more settled.

We took a year off from presents this year. I don't really care about it much these days anyway.

62. If you believe in them and do them (I don't, to each their own), what is your New Years Resolution?

Yeah, like you, I don't really think much of making promises that most likely won't work out.

67. Will Justin Lose end the season with a goal per game? @youloser1337 He's at 68 in 66.

I'm hoping that he can reach the 72 goal mark in the final game of the regular season. The team can go nuts.

68. Vinny needs 21 hits to tie last seasons mark. What does he end up with do you think?

Unfortunately he might fall a little short. He's had a great season regardless but next year I expect him to explode. 

I got a pretty nifty robot, some new gloves, and an original DS from the nearest retro store. The last one I bought for myself but the first two are still cool as hell.

62. What's something you're looking forward to that is coming up soon?

I could just cheat and say Season 81 playoffs twice but for this question, I'm looking forward to the Stadium Series, even if it is in a month.

63. What is something you're excited for that is happening in 2022?

Season 81 playoffs because I know we are going to kill it.

64. What did the Seattle Bears do for Christmas?

One of the highlights of our christmas was playing in an ODR with each other and also with the people of the city; it was just a fun time. Reminded me of going to the local pond and playing some shinny with the people in our neighbourhood. Great time, would definitely do again.

65. A Seattle Bear's player dressed up as Santa and delivered the team toys. Who dressed up as Santa?

Zeedayno Chara makes one convincing Santa and I thought it was funny seeing him in the whole white beard and red suit get up.

68. Vinny needs 21 hits to tie last seasons mark. What does he end up with do you think?

Hitting machine. I mean, it's now the end of the season so I do know he surpassed his mark by 3 but I did think he was going to surpass his hits regardless. This guy has just gotten better and better with every passing season.

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S81 VHL Entry Draft

S81 VHL Index

S81 VHLE Index

S81 VHLM Index

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

70. What are your overall thoughts on the Bears season?

71. What are your overall thoughts on how your player did?

72. Who do you think wins in the next round - Calgary or Vancouver? 

73. Who wins between Moscow and Malmo?

74. Of the two you picked, who wins the cup?

75. Who are some players you'd be interested in drafting in the next VHL draft?

76. Who is someone you think deserves nomination for the Elmebeck award?

77. What is something you've done lately that was a "good time" or you enjoyed?

78. What's something you're looking forward to?

79. What's your plans with your player next season?

Edited by Banackock

70. What are your overall thoughts on the Bears season? Surprising how things turned out. I remember before the season we were planning on a second rebuild year and were prepared to be at the bottom of the league. Then we gained a great core and came together. It was a pretty good season considering our low expectations at the beginning of the year. We did amazing for a normal team, let alone one in the middle of a rebuild.

71. What are your overall thoughts on how your player did? I wasn't a big fan of how my player did. I put a decent amount of points but most of what I added to the team was just hits. As a forward, especially considering the roles I had been given, I felt I needed to contribute more in terms of offense.

72. Who do you think wins in the next round - Calgary or Vancouver? I don't know both teams situations but I might go Calgary. They just have a really solid team. They have scorers and hitters; just a complete and extremely solid team that can outlast any team.

73. Who wins between Moscow and Malmo? I'm going to go for Malmo, although it will be close. Malmo has shown that they can be more "clutch" in high pressure situations. Yes, I am basing this on the fact that Malmo has more wins but also on the fact they have less overtime losses.

74. Of the two you picked, who wins the cup? Call my biased but Calgary; not really sure how both Malmo and Calgary stand against each other but I guess it's a little bias from my Lafon-pain days ;)

79. What's your plans with your player next season? To describe it in a few words, my plan is to get more offensive. My player has been okay in terms of defense but the offense he is producing has been abysmal considering my original plans with his build.

While we didnt end up winning the cup we made a good step forward into becoming a power house in the future.

Played in the E last season and didn't really pay attention to what they were doing. Hopefully they were good lol

Vancouver wins this handily. Meta team might lose 1 or 2 but will win overall

Moscow is the better team but malmo could surprise. Id pick Moscow for this one.

Vancouver wins it easily just because of the meta abuse.

Went out on New Years and got really banged up at the pub for the first time in a couple years with friends it was an experienced I definitely missed.

Booze Have A Drink GIF

SEASON 80 PRESS CONFERENCE LINKS

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

The season heavily surpased my expectations.  This team did really well. 

Chara did great, this was my highest point total ever 👏

Vancouver is dominating but is down 0-2, none of it makes sense. I'll rake Calgary to win in 7 games. 

mother Russia 🇷🇺 

My gut says moscow,  my heart says Calgary. 

79. What's your plans with your player next season?

I've got to get back to earning more tpe.  I did purchase a Jagr so that will help.  My goal is to have Chara always be above 800 TPA.  He can remain a top D for the remainder of his career. 

On 1/9/2022 at 12:49 PM, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S81 VHL Entry Draft

S81 VHL Index

S81 VHLE Index

S81 VHLM Index

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

76. Who is someone you think deserves nomination for the Elmebeck award?

78. What's something you're looking forward to?

79. What's your plans with your player next season?

70. A lot better than last season, probably surprised a few people including me.

75. Seattle needs a center, highest ranked center is the board game clue on skates. Other than them, another defensemen that we can call up in 1-2 seasons.

79. Keep earning TPE and play on Seattle's second line D. 

78. Hulk Hogan's 2 debut in the VHL. A lot of rookies are putting up big numbers and I want Hogan 2 to be in that list.

71. In the M, I started off pretty slow but finished strong and I was happy with it. I performed good in the 7 playoff games I played. 

70. Calgary is currently up, hard to see them lose it now but I think Vancouver could still do it.

Bears did fine, not good enough for Sirdsvaldis though, feel disappointed about the whole "oh, you need scoring to be great" thing.

I did great, I couldn't ask for a better season, truly - had a Top 5 VHLE Face-off percentage and that is all that matters to me. I plan to be the greatest face-off taker in the VHL!

It was Vancouver and I am annoyed, they are weak in my eyes and all they need is a bit of blood to scare them away.  

Moscow has to win as they are toughest just behind Seattle. I can't even imagine anyone really beating them. 

Moscow. Vancouver can go and eat dirt for all I care, they are nothing!

You have Sirdsvaldis already, I don't understand what you are really talking about? Drafting others when you have the best already?

70. What are your overall thoughts on the Bears season? I think we did good. Would’ve been better to win it all though

71. What are your overall thoughts on how your player did? Good for a rookie, should be in consideration for rookie of the year, but not much faith in the voters

72. Who do you think wins in the next round - Calgary or Vancouver? Can neither win? That would be great 

73. Who wins between Moscow and Malmo? I like Moscow. We’ll go with them 

74. Of the two you picked, who wins the cup? Moscow would be my choice 

78. What's something you're looking forward to? My kid being born in the next month or so 

On 11/28/2021 at 5:27 PM, BladeMaiden said:

1. How often do you go out?

Not very much in these -20 Celsius temperatures. 

2. What is your sign?

PIECES 🐟 🐠 

3. Do you think astrology is crazy or accurate?

I think its hard to overlook or dismiss sometimes. 

4. What piece of technology do you hope you will see in your lifetime?

Flying  cars would be pretty crazy 

5. What’s your favourite food to cook?

Fried 🍚 rice

6. If you could replace or add any body parts what would they be and why?

Give me wings in case the Flying cars don't happen 

:sea: Bana's & Beav's S82 Quick Q's :sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S82 Draft

S81 VHL Index

S81 VHLE Index

S81 VHLM Index

1. Who should the Bears target in the draft tonight with their picks?

2. If the draft is over, how do you think the Bears did?

3. Who should the Bears target in Free Agency?

4. What are your overall thoughts on your players performance last season?

5. Thoughts on Vancouver winning the Continental Cup?

6. What's one move you'd make to improve the Bears this season?

7. Can you think of ways to improve the experience in Seattle?

8. What are your individual expectations for this upcoming season?

9. What are your build plans for this season?

10. How do you think Seattle will do this season?

11. @FrostBeard @Hogan @Beaviss have all been called up. How did the team "welcome" them?

12. @oilmandan is going to turn things up this season. How will he spend the off-season training?

13. @youloser1337 cleaned up awards this season. A cleaning brand wants to use him as an ambassador. Who was it and what was their offer to him?

14. @Jubis was a huge part to the team last season and like many, had a career season. He credited the success to a new herbal substance his made up in the Bears potion lab. What is it?? how does it work?

15. The team has acquired some PURPLE @GustavMattias How did they welcome him to the Seattle Bears? 

16. What is something you're looking forward to in life?

17. What's something positive that has happened to you lately?

Players, preferably ones that can keep up with me. I am unsure there are any but I have heard that Kovalchuk guy is pretty good. 

We don't need Free Agency, we have a dominant team already, why spend money on others that will at best be bench warmers for our squad?

Pretty good, for some time got stuck on lower lines so my point totals were super low at the start, pick up at the end though so I know I can perform super strongly

BAH! I am mad, I am furious! They surely didn't deserve it at all, god damn Meta tricksters! I hate them all!

Trade this Justin Lose guy, kind of weak, not gonna lie! I am honestly unsure why you even signed him?
7. Can you think of ways to improve the experience in Seattle?

Yes, more booze and some engaging individual activities. That is the only way we can make Seattle return to the S68 and S69 standard! 

4. What are your overall thoughts on your players performance last season? Disappointing. Building Petrenko towards offense now that i’ve laid the checking groundwork.

5. Thoughts on Vancouver winning the Continental Cup? The theme seems to be wild animal teams winning so I think the Bears are next. Good for them but they better be ready because the Bears are coming!

6. What's one move you'd make to improve the Bears this season? Probably just sign or draft a center to replace Gunnar Odinsson. Unless I am imagining things, he retired, so it’d be good to find someone who can fill in the scoring gap.

7. Can you think of ways to improve the experience in Seattle? Honestly, this is more on me if anything but just locker room activity. Even then though, we’re one of the best locker rooms in the league imo.

8. What are your individual expectations for this upcoming season? 20+ goals and/or 50+ points. I’m getting plenty of minutes so I need to be better.

9. What are your build plans for this season?

SC -> PH -> SK -> ST. Anything to boost up my offensive game as my physical game is quite developed.

They should definitely take that Kovalchuk guy. He looks to be pretty decent player, although his agent is a bit sus.

Oh they did take "Chuck", nice. Yes then they did really well and should continue to improve again next season.

Gunnar Odi.....oh shit, wait. I'm not sure they need to throw money around as the roster looks really nice already. Maybe some more defensive depth or something. Shit, I don't know, I'm not front office material.

4. Thoughts on Vancouver winning the Continental Cup?

It was expected and the fact that it was, reflects poorly on both the league and the front office in Vancouver. Just another reason why I'll never play for that shithole.

5. What's one move you'd make to improve the Bears this season?

Only draft or sign 40 Passing players. Oh, seriously? I think that the plan in Seattle is already on track, so I'm not sure any further moves are really necessary at this stage.

6 . What are your individual expectations for this upcoming season?

I'm unsure of where I'll be headed this season, but it's likely that I'll just keep banking all my TPE and only apply it when I'm drafted to the VHL. As such, I expect to slide in the draft and subsequently have a terrible time in the minor leagues. 

Bana's & Beav's S82 Quick Q's :sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S82 Draft

S81 VHL Index

S81 VHLE Index

S81 VHLM Index

*Follow PC Rules. Each time PC is posted, there enough questions for you to answer for multiple weeks if there isn't for the following week. You have to answer or ask 6 questions, in any combination. ANYONE is more than welcome to ask and answer questions. ENJOY! :) 

BANA'S  PLAYER : KOVALCHUK  😍

2. If the draft is over, how do you think the Bears did?

VERY VERY WELL.  IF TURN OUT THE WAY I  THINK THEY WILL, THE BEARS JUST HIT A  HOMERUN. 

THE ONLY THING I SEE IS POTENTIALLY A HIGH END DMAN. IF MANAGEABLE. 

IT WAS THE MOST POINTS I'VE EVER HAD IN A SEASON AND MY PREVIOUS PLAYER WAS A FORWARD

5. Thoughts on Vancouver winning the Continental Cup?

YAY THE  META WIN AGAIN !!!!!  🙄🤮🥱

LIKE I SAID ABOVE JUST NEED ONE MORE D to bring it all together.  I dunno the cap implications this would cause. 

On 1/23/2022 at 11:06 AM, Banackock said:

Great! Kovalchuk obviously makes sense, as does Torq. I don't think Wilson is our long-term solution in net, but we could use a decent backup and we have a good player for the pick we used. Also, any team that passed on a pick before we got Thode should be ashamed of their scouting.

First time I've ever scored 50 goals! I'm somewhat disappointed that I couldn't get myself in the running for any awards after MVP in S80, but there were parts of the season where I was unstoppable and I look forward to it if Seattle can help me produce consistently.

Ew. I think you know how much I just LOVE the meta! 

Fire @Beaviss

8. What are your individual expectations for this upcoming season?

I hope number inflation isn't as present this season as it was last season. Regardless, I'd like to break 100 points (and if I don't break 90 I'll be disappointed). I'm expecting hits to drop off somewhat because Seattle is a more physical team in general, so my player won't get favored specifically in that regard--which is why I didn't pick myself in fantasy--but it would be cool to at least get on a HoF ballot and this last season might be make-or-break for that.

15. The team has acquired some PURPLE @GustavMattias How did they welcome him to the Seattle Bears?

I'm told that if I tell the police about it I'm going to end up at the bottom of Puget Sound.

:sea: Bana's & Beav's S82 Quick Q's :sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S82 Draft

S81 VHL Index

S81 VHLE Index

S81 VHLM Index

18. What are your thoughts on the team drafting @Banackock Mikhail Kovalchuk?

19. What are your thoughts on the team drafting @Steve Max Torq?

20. What are your thoughts on the team drafting @dustywilson22 Dusty Wilson?

21. Thoughts on Tavish DeGroot, 2nd highest TPE player, being drafted 20th overall and falling so far?

22. What is your overall thoughts on the Bears roster this season?

23. How are some ways your players prepared themselves for this season?

24. A new kind of cereal just came out and wants some of the Bears players to be in a commercial. Who was in it, what was the name of the cereal and what happened in the commercial?

25. @Jubis Zeedayno Chara was caught by TMZ last night eating out and catching drinks with a celebrity date. Who was it??

26. Justin Lose @youloser1337 went on a reality TV show. What show did they go on and what went down??? 

27. @M0XI recently signed as an undrafted FA. His teammates played some pranks on him in his hotel room. What did they do??

28. @SlapshotDragon Sigard Petrenko has some pretty strange superstitions. NAME ONE!

29. @oilmandan got a tattoo of a bear with it saying something "_______". What is the Bear tattoo saying and where is it on him??

On 1/28/2022 at 6:29 PM, Banackock said:

18. What are your thoughts on the team drafting @Banackock Mikhail Kovalchuk?

19. What are your thoughts on the team drafting @Steve Max Torq?

20. What are your thoughts on the team drafting @dustywilson22 Dusty Wilson?

21. Thoughts on Tavish DeGroot, 2nd highest TPE player, being drafted 20th overall and falling so far?

22. What is your overall thoughts on the Bears roster this season?

23. How are some ways your players prepared themselves for this season?

18. Good player, should be a good asset for the team.

19. Good earner and tries to do his best. Should be a solid dman when he matures

20. I really don't know much about him. I am sure he has potential or he wouldn't have been drafted by Seattle.

21. Well good on him. You just never know the whole back story when it comes to these situations.

22. I am excited to see how we do. Let the mastermind do his thing and we should know where we are in a few weeks.

23. Max eats a big bloody ribeye steak.

18. To that I say, time to pull out the Barack Obama giving a medal to Barack Obama meme. Just kidding. It’s only natural for Bana to pick his own guy considering any other GM would have chosen Kovalchuk in his position. Excellent player and high ceiling. Plus, Bana knows exactly what he wants from him and can directly affect the team’s build through building his player.

22. Our roster and, heck, even our prospect pool has me feeling quite confident and hyped. Great acquisitions as always and as always, our General Magician got excellent prospects alongside the great players we signed. Our core is mostly intact and we’re shaping up to be a versatile (and may I add, very defensively strong) team.

23. A lot of weightlifting and puck handling drills. Also, I have made sure to work on my shooting as well as boosting my skating. After that, I’m going to try boosting up my defensive awareness. A little bit of everything; a smorgasbord of skill practice.

27. One of my favourite pranks to do is putting lotion on all the doorknobs. Typically, people don’t notice and it catches them by surprise. Yes, it is kind of lame but it works like a charm. Though, my favourite prank on him was when we put Siran Wrap across all the door frames at about the level of his face.

28. Well, probably the weirdest superstition I have in my opinion is bringing in a water gun full of pickle juice and spraying it in my mouth. It sucks when I miss and hit my eyes though. Really sucks. In fact, I probably should stop but it’s fun. I also try to shoot pickle juice at the other guys’ face as well.

29. Chest. The Bear is saying “Pucks Here”. Thought that was a pretty funny choice.

18. What are your thoughts on the team drafting @Banackock Mikhail Kovalchuk?

love it. I hear he's willing to stay 8 seasons. 

19. What are your thoughts on the team drafting @Steve Max Torq?

was a smart move.  If max stays longterm,  its a homerun 

20. What are your thoughts on the team drafting @dustywilson22 Dusty Wilson?

he will do great things for the bears 

21. Thoughts on Tavish DeGroot, 2nd highest TPE player, being drafted 20th overall and falling so far?

Bonehead attempt at draft stock manipulation 

22. What is your overall thoughts on the Bears roster this season?

This is a strong team. Once it gets going no stopping us

23. How are some ways your players prepared themselves for this season?

Chara eats 5 pounds of chicken wings a day