Seattle Bears Press Conference

:sea: Bana's & Beav's S80 Quick Q's :sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S80 VHL Draft

S80 VHL Index

S80 VHLE Index

S80 VHLM Index

1. Now that the off-season has begun what how do you like the moves made so far?

2. Do you have any goals for your player next season?

3. Who do you think the Bears will be drafting 4th,6th,12th??

4. Where do you think the team should be next season? Rebuilding still or should we move out of the rebuilding phase after this class?

5. Do you think the bears will be better than last season?

6. How are you going to spend the off-season?

1. What was your best drop the mic moment of your career so far, tell us about it?

2. Name something that is very nostalgic for you, do you collect or surround yourself with things that evoke the feeling?

3. What’s the biggest doubt you have about our competitiveness this season?

4. What professional athlete has completely lost your respect and what did they do that caused them to drop in you esteem?

5. What movie do you wish life was more like?

6. The most phones have you broken or lost in a single season? (we travel a lot and i know a lot of ya'll are rough on technology...)

7. Who or what is your greatest nemesis?

On 11/17/2021 at 1:23 PM, Beaviss said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S80 VHL Draft

S80 VHL Index

S80 VHLE Index

S80 VHLM Index

1. Now that the off-season has begun what how do you like the moves made so far?

2. Do you have any goals for your player next season?

3. Who do you think the Bears will be drafting 4th,6th,12th??

4. Where do you think the team should be next season? Rebuilding still or should we move out of the rebuilding phase after this class?

5. Do you think the bears will be better than last season?

6. How are you going to spend the off-season?

1. I think getting that Lose guy was a great pickup. Incredible trades too.

2. Make playoffs and help the younger players grow into superstars.

3. People who will help Seattle in the future. Past my time :) 

4. I think we have a great squad that can make it to the playoffs again.

5. Only way is up!

6. I'm currently on vacation before training camp starts. I'm enjoying the sights and sounds of Seattle. Very nice here!

On 11/17/2021 at 11:23 AM, Beaviss said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S80 VHL Draft

S80 VHL Index

S80 VHLE Index

S80 VHLM Index

1. Now that the off-season has begun what how do you like the moves made so far? Smart moves and bringing in some high-octane players. Justin Lose and Gunnar Odinsson are big highlights for me but in general, we just picked up a great group of players to rough it up and score next season. Also extending some of us younger players was nice. Love the moves this off-season.

2. Do you have any goals for your player next season? Hopefully score more than 22 goals, which I scored this season. My goal is to get at least 50 points so I know I'm improving. But I also realize that Lose and Odinsson will probably diminish my ice time, which I don't really mind. I just hope I have a better showing than I did last year.

3. Who do you think the Bears will be drafting 4th,6th,12th?? I haven't kept up with VHLM news but I do think we will be drafting some D-men this season. Maybe even some centers. 

4. Where do you think the team should be next season? Rebuilding still or should we move out of the rebuilding phase after this class? Hard to tell but whatever is best for the team. Though, I do believe that we can be out of the rebuilding phase by next season after drafting. We're already making pretty good progress one season into rebuilding so it'll definitely be interesting to see if we can break that threshold by next season.

5. Do you think the bears will be better than last season? Yeah, definitely a lot less rebuild-y team feels and more of a transition year feel. We have more experienced players who can prove they can put the puck in the net and play well.

6. How are you going to spend the off-season? Practicing until my arms fall off. I had an underwhelming season last season.

1. What was your best drop the mic moment of your career so far, tell us about it?

When I made it to VHLM, got to say that I expected to be one of the better players but after the backlash of calling me "The worst player to come into VHLM for the last 40 seasons" felt incredibly idiotic. 

2. Name something that is very nostalgic for you, do you collect or surround yourself with things that evoke the feeling?

Yes, music. Songs that remind me of old memories, people that I have forgotten or have liked for extensive periods of time and now are just shadows in the background. I guess that is what happens when you are lonely?

Not having me on the team yet. I would be the best player right here and now but to be even more competitive, I will spend a season down in VHLE!

4. What professional athlete has completely lost your respect and what did they do that caused them to drop in you esteem?

I don't follow professional athletes. I like people who are not idiots and are not using others to push their own agenda forward.

Star Trek I, the movie of hope for the future of mankind. 

6. The most phones have you broken or lost in a single season? (we travel a lot and i know a lot of ya'll are rough on technology...)

We don't talk about that, after each loss one gets destroyed just because I tend to read these weird Twitter messages that say how bad we are.

1. Now that the off-season has begun what how do you like the moves made so far? Great moves. Looks like we’ll be a really good team. 

2. Do you have any goals for your player next season? Lots of wins and shutouts. 

3. Who do you think the Bears will be drafting 4th,6th,12th?? Don’t watch the draft at all. So not too sure. 

4. Where do you think the team should be next season? Rebuilding still or should we move out of the rebuilding phase after this class?  I think we’ll take a big step and maybe make the playoffs 

5. Do you think the bears will be better than last season? Yes for sure. We’ll be a handful out there. 

6. How are you going to spend the off-season? Prepping for the regular season 

There's probably been a couple but the most recent was my own criticism and contemplation of early retirement for Odinsson. After three years of being useless, he comes out and wins a cup and several individual awards. What an idiot.

I'm not really into nostalgia. I retain the memories of past events, both good and bad, but I rarely think about things after they've happened. Probably doesn't help that I'm so old and have early onset dementia.

If you mean this season(S81) then I guess it's seeing if the assembled roster can defeat the evil meta-ness of the Wolves. It's a true good vs evil test.

Ben Simmons. His attitude and way he has handled his situation remind me of something I've probably done in the past here in the VHL. What a turd.

The Purge. The list of complete assholes in this world grows exponentially by the day.

6.  Who or what is your greatest nemesis?

Probably myself to be honest. I place incredibly high expectations on myself and when I fail to meet those expectations, I get pretty down about it. That needs to improve.

:sea: Bana's & Beav's S81 Quick Q's :sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S81 VHL Entry Draft

*Follow PC Rules. Each time PC is posted, there enough questions for you to answer for multiple weeks if there isn't for the following week. You have to answer or ask 6 questions, in any combination. ANYONE is more than welcome to ask and answer questions. ENJOY! :) 

1. What are your thoughts on the VHL's off-season overall? Quiet? Good? Busy? Weird every team was selling except 3 etc?

2. Overall thoughts and grading of the Bears off-season?

3. Thoughts on the Bears trading for @BladeMaiden (Venus Thightrap)?

4. Thoughts on the Bears trading for @Jtv123 (Luke Thornton)?

5. Thoughts on the Bears trading for  @Jubis ( Zeedayno Chara)

6. The Bears signed RIGA forward Justin Lose @youloser1337 in FA. What were your thoughts when it happened?

7. The Bears signed THE @BOOM (Gunnar Odinsson). How much noise was made when this happened? Thoughts?

8. @FrostBeard asked out of HSK and Seattle was fortunate to trade for him. What were your thoughts?

9. Seattle drafted the one and ONLY HULK HOGAN 2.0. @Hogan Will this Hulk Hogan be better than the first? Why or why not?

10. The team also selected AGM @Beaviss. Will he live up to the glory and hype?? 

11. @SlapshotDragon asked the team out on a team bonding day. What did you guys end up doing?

12. @oilmandan has some weird superstitions.. even for a goalie... what are they?

13. @BarzalGoat Finish the sentence.. Sven Eightnine is so committed to Seattle and the blue line, he.....   ????

14. @dasboot has elevated his game and is no longer just a human wrecking ball out there. With 26 points and 339 hits last season, he's been working hard on his shot this off-season. PREDICT HIS REGULAR SEASON STATS.

15. The Seattle Bears need a goal song for the season. Which one would you choose? 

16. What did your player get up to during the off-season? Lazy and eat? Vacation - where, what did you do? Work out? 

17. What team improved the most during the off-season? Why?

18. What team team took the biggest hit during the off-season? Why?

19. Season Prediction: Who will place last in the VHL? Why?

20. Season Prediction: Who will place first in the VHL? Why?

21. If you had to sacrifice one of @Beketov @bigAL or @Josh in a ritual to the VHL gods for a cup, which would you do and how would do it? ;) 

22. What are your predictions and goals for your player this season?

23. What are your thoughts on Riga's new logo??

24. A famous rock star called you and asked for you to feature in their next song. Who is the artist? what's the title of the song? Feel free to leak some lyrics too if you really wanna ;) 

25. What is something you are looking forward to in life right now?

26. What is something good that has happened to you lately? 

27. @BladeMaiden can be a feisty one. She is currently the Bears arm wrestling champion... what teammate has the best odds of beating her?

28. @BarzalGoat and @oilmandan are the new guys in Seattle. The team pranked them to welcome them to the big leagues... what did you all do??

29. @Jubis does some really embarrassing stuff in the LR after wins. What does he do? lolol

1. What are your thoughts on the VHL's off-season overall? Quiet? Good? Busy? Weird every team was selling except 3 etc?
I think it was a good mix. Lots of options still for during the season that we can hopefully see some movement even during the regular series.

Fantastic Rebuilt and have enough tools to actually be competitive and keep the locker room positive and excited.

3. Thoughts on the Bears trading for @BladeMaiden (Venus Thightrap)?
Fantastic value. Getting a top end player for almost nothing was a good deal.

4. Thoughts on the Bears trading for @Jtv123 (Luke Thornton)?
Most underrated move of the off season. Getting a player of his caliber for again almost nothing is a good deal anyway you look at it. 

5. Thoughts on the Bears trading for  @Jubis ( Zeedayno Chara)
I know the discussions were a little difficult but they eventually got done. Grabbing a top end D for the push should hopefully separate us from the pack. 

6. The Bears signed RIGA forward Justin Lose @youloser1337 in FA. What were your thoughts when it happened?
Lose was a sleeper of the FA class. Grabbing a top end winger in FA is hard to do and getting one that as good a member as Loser is a win every day. 

It felt the quietest off-season of all time, it went by so quick that I didn't even notice that we were in it.

It would be around a B, they didn't need to do a rebuilding year because of these moves, but are these really enough to be a dangerous team in the playoff? Time will tell.

3. Thoughts on the Bears trading for (Venus Thightrap)?

Amazing, she's been a good offensive center for seasons now so the Bears needed that after losing so many big pieces.

4. Thoughts on the Bears trading for  (Luke Thornton)?

A consistent player who can do everything hockey has to offer, he will be a positive.

5. Thoughts on the Bears trading for  ( Zeedayno Chara)

We needed d-men and getting him will be a big boost than we had earlier.

6. The Bears signed RIGA forward Justin Lose @youloser1337 in FA. What were your thoughts when it happened?

A good signing, this established our 6 forwards for the season and it looks like we got many weapons right now

Bana's & Beav's S81 Quick Q's :sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S81 VHL Entry Draft

*Follow PC Rules. Each time PC is posted, there enough questions for you to answer for multiple weeks if there isn't for the following week. You have to answer or ask 6 questions, in any combination. ANYONE is more than welcome to ask and answer questions. ENJOY! :) 

It was long cause I had no playoffs but it went by quickly as i helped NY with offseason moves. 

2. Overall thoughts and grading of the Bears off-season?

I think the Bears did great. Added all this talent , have great prospects and still have 3x 1sts rnd picks  in the next 2 seasons. 

3. Thoughts on the Bears trading for @BladeMaiden (Venus Thightrap)?

love the trade but don't understand the valuations.  @BladeMaiden has always been a favorite of mine so getting to play on a team together again is awesome. 

4. Thoughts on the Bears trading for 

@Jtv123 (Luke Thornton)?

It worked out well.  Thornton was able to sign and join a contending team to finish out his career.  Someone I know once drafted Thornton @Jtv123 14th overall 😉

5. Thoughts on the Bears trading for  @Jubis ( Zeedayno Chara)

THEY WILL NOT REGRET IT !!! 💥💪

With Riga not trying to win ,  Lose wanted to join the competitive Bears.  

I wasnt a bear yet, but it made me want to join the squad even more. 

Edited by Jubis

1. How often do you go out?

2. What is your sign?

3. Do you think astrology is crazy or accurate?

4. What piece of technology do you hope you will see in your lifetime?

5. What’s your favourite food to cook?

6. If you could replace or add any body parts what would they be and why?

1. How often do you go out?

Not enough to be honest. I'm living in a rural area and it can be difficult to make time to socialize. I intend to get out more in the new year.

2. What is your sign?

Aquarius baby! I have no idea what all that shit is supposed to mean, but born on January 26 makes me a "Water Carrier".

3. Do you think astrology is crazy or accurate?

I think it's whatever you want it to be. I don't believe in much of that stuff, or religion to be perfectly honest.

4. What piece of technology do you hope you will see in your lifetime?

A countdown timer so I can set it for 5 minutes or whatever and then when it hit's zero, I'm in a deep sleep until the alarm wakes me up. I a borderline insomniac.

5. What’s your favourite food to cook?

BBQ. it's tasty, easy and cleaning up is pretty damn fast.

6. If you could replace or add any body parts what would they be and why?

For me personally, I'd add a heat sensor/night vision to my eyeball so I can avoid the snakes on my property, and also help spot kangaroos etc if I go hunting. 

On 11/23/2021 at 3:55 PM, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S81 VHL Entry Draft

*Follow PC Rules. Each time PC is posted, there enough questions for you to answer for multiple weeks if there isn't for the following week. You have to answer or ask 6 questions, in any combination. ANYONE is more than welcome to ask and answer questions. ENJOY! :) 

3. Thoughts on the Bears trading for @BladeMaiden (Venus Thightrap)?

4. Thoughts on the Bears trading for @Jtv123 (Luke Thornton)?

5. Thoughts on the Bears trading for  @Jubis ( Zeedayno Chara)

6. The Bears signed RIGA forward Justin Lose @youloser1337 in FA. What were your thoughts when it happened?

7. The Bears signed THE @BOOM (Gunnar Odinsson). How much noise was made when this happened? Thoughts?

8. @FrostBeard asked out of HSK and Seattle was fortunate to trade for him. What were your thoughts?

9. Seattle drafted the one and ONLY HULK HOGAN 2.0. @Hogan Will this Hulk Hogan be better than the first? Why or why not?

10. The team also selected AGM @Beaviss. Will he live up to the glory and hype?? 

11. @SlapshotDragon asked the team out on a team bonding day. What did you guys end up doing?

12. @oilmandan has some weird superstitions.. even for a goalie... what are they?

13. @BarzalGoat Finish the sentence.. Sven Eightnine is so committed to Seattle and the blue line, he.....   ????

14. @dasboot has elevated his game and is no longer just a human wrecking ball out there. With 26 points and 339 hits last season, he's been working hard on his shot this off-season. PREDICT HIS REGULAR SEASON STATS.

15. The Seattle Bears need a goal song for the season. Which one would you choose? 

16. What did your player get up to during the off-season? Lazy and eat? Vacation - where, what did you do? Work out? 

21. If you had to sacrifice one of @Beketov @bigAL or @Josh in a ritual to the VHL gods for a cup, which would you do and how would do it? ;) 

22. What are your predictions and goals for your player this season?

23. What are your thoughts on Riga's new logo??

24. A famous rock star called you and asked for you to feature in their next song. Who is the artist? what's the title of the song? Feel free to leak some lyrics too if you really wanna ;) 

25. What is something you are looking forward to in life right now?

26. What is something good that has happened to you lately? 

27. @BladeMaiden can be a feisty one. She is currently the Bears arm wrestling champion... what teammate has the best odds of beating her?

28. @BarzalGoat and @oilmandan are the new guys in Seattle. The team pranked them to welcome them to the big leagues... what did you all do??

29. @Jubis does some really embarrassing stuff in the LR after wins. What does he do? lolol

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S81 VHL Entry Draft

*Follow PC Rules. Each time PC is posted, there enough questions for you to answer for multiple weeks if there isn't for the following week. You have to answer or ask 6 questions, in any combination. ANYONE is more than welcome to ask and answer questions. ENJOY! :) 

DO NOT FORGET THE 28 ABOVE TOO (4 weeks of Qs)

30. What are your thoughts on Seattle's start to the season?

31. What are your thoughts on this seasons captains?

32. What team is surprising the most this season (good or bad)? Why?

33. Justin Lose, @youloser1337, has 23 points in 20 games (11 G, 12 A). What are they putting in his water?

34. New gal on the block, Venus Thightrap @BladeMaiden, follows behind with 20p in 10gp. Who finishes higher? What are you willing to bet? Make it CRAZY! You're a filthy rich VHL hockey player...

35. Other fellow new guys @Jubis (17p in 10) and @BOOM (15p in 10) have really stepped up too. They have a pregame ritual together. What exactly do they do?

36. What are you up to for this week?

37. Have you started your Christmas shopping? If you're able to reveal, what are some things you've gotten?

Edited by Banackock

7. The Bears signed THE @BOOM (Gunnar Odinsson). How much noise was made when this happened? Thoughts?

The city of Seattle had more riots than Vancouver in 2011.

8. @FrostBeard asked out of HSK and Seattle was fortunate to trade for him. What were your thoughts?

Frostbeard is an awesome member.  I can't wait till his player joins the team next season.

9. Seattle drafted the one and ONLY HULK HOGAN 2.0. @Hogan Will this Hulk Hogan be better than the first? Why or why not?

Odds would say not.  The Og Hulk hogan had too good of a career. 

10. The team also selected AGM @Beaviss. Will he live up to the glory and hype?? 

Always nice to have the agm's player on the team. I like it. 

11. @SlapshotDragon asked the team out on a team bonding day. What did you guys end up doing?

Eating so much food.  We had Tepeniaki   

12. @oilmandan has some weird superstitions.. even for a goalie... what are they?

he only brushes his upper set of teeth on game days. 

13. @BarzalGoat Finish the sentence.. Sven Eightnine is so committed to Seattle and the blue line, he.....   ????  

Got a bear tattooed on his face 

Edited by Jubis

38 minutes ago, Jubis said:

7. The Bears signed THE  (Gunnar Odinsson). How much noise was made when this happened? Thoughts?

The city of Seattle had more riots than Vancouver in 2011.

8.  asked out of HSK and Seattle was fortunate to trade for him. What were your thoughts?

Frostbeard is an awesome member.  I can't wait till his player joins the team next season.

9. Seattle drafted the one and ONLY HULK HOGAN 2.0.  Will this Hulk Hogan be better than the first? Why or why not?

Odds would say not.  The Og Hulk hogan had too good of a career. 

10. The team also selected AGM . Will he live up to the glory and hype?? 

Always nice to have the agm's player on the team. I like it. 

11. asked the team out on a team bonding day. What did you guys end up doing?

Eating so much food.  We had Tepeniaki   

12. has some weird superstitions.. even for a goalie... what are they?

he only brushes his upper set of teeth on game days. 

13. Finish the sentence.. Sven Eightnine is so committed to Seattle and the blue line, he.....   ????  

Got a bear tattooed on his face 

Just call me Sven Malone

1. How often do you go out? Very rarely, maybe once or twice a year. I'm old and married and turning into an introvert as time goes on

2. What is your sign? I think Virgo. Whatever early September is.

3. Do you think astrology is crazy or accurate? It's a waste of time and money. You make who you are and not a fictitious random thing

4. What piece of technology do you hope you will see in your lifetime? Something I can dump raw ingredients into and it'll cook and cut and wash everything and cook whatever recipe I scan into it

5. What’s your favourite food to cook? Mashed potatoes 

6. If you could replace or add any body parts what would they be and why? Another arm and hand would sure be helpful for many projects

On 11/29/2021 at 8:37 AM, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S81 VHL Entry Draft

DO NOT FORGET THE 28 ABOVE TOO (4 weeks of Qs)

31. What are your thoughts on this seasons captains?

33. Justin Lose, @youloser1337, has 23 points in 20 games (11 G, 12 A). What are they putting in his water?

34. New gal on the block, Venus Thightrap @BladeMaiden, follows behind with 20p in 10gp. Who finishes higher? What are you willing to bet? Make it CRAZY! You're a filthy rich VHL hockey player...

35. Other fellow new guys @Jubis (17p in 10) and @BOOM (15p in 10) have really stepped up too. They have a pregame ritual together. What exactly do they do?

36. What are you up to for this week?

37. Have you started your Christmas shopping? If you're able to reveal, what are some things you've gotten?

30. Seattle has had a surprisingly good start. You gotta love it. We've been pretty good, Flex is killing it in his rookie season, Vinny still hitting hard. Newcomers are making a big impact as well.

32. Us, I was under the impression we would be going through a full-blown rebuild but we've actually been pretty great this season. Plus, it's fun to see us own Riga.

33. It's ironic because of his last name. It's insane how well he's playing and how he's made such an impact on this team so quickly. I'm guessing they put pure energy drink in his water.

34. I'm going to go Lose but also, both are absolutely killing it. Don't care who finishes higher, they've been playing excellently. At the end of the day, they've been a high octane duo on that top line with Vinny taking care of the hits.

35. I'm their linemate and I sort of feel like Steve Rucchin in between Kariya and Selanne. They have great chemistry, I just try and make space for them. One of their pregame rituals is that they tape each other's stick. I guess they just know what the other needs.

36. I'm just getting through the last stretch of school to be honest, looking forward to break in two weeks or so.

It's been pretty good, considering where the team was last season. Some good additions and other players developing has really helped.

31. What are your thoughts on this seasons captains?

All good selections and deserving of the honor. Detroit especially, is a madman that I'd follow into battle against anyone.

It's probably not a surprise, but DC have been absolutely awful. It's by design, but it's probably more surprising that they are being allowed to completely disregard roster rules, with zero action against them. 

Nothing, he's always been a great player. He was being stifled in Riga so it's nice to see him playing with more talent and excelling.

I still think Lose will win this particular battle, but Venus has played really well again this season. I bet Gunnars career on it. If Venus finishes higher, I retire Odinsson.

Hell no. The only excitement that I get out of Xmas(I get grinchier every year) is the 24 hour period before the 25th when I do all my shopping in one hit.

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S81 VHL Entry Draft

S81 VHL Index

S81 VHLE Index

S81 VHLM Index

SEASON 80 PRESS CONFERENCE LINKS

Part One

Part Two

38. How has your player done this season?

39. Who has been the Bears MVP so far? You can name more than one!

40. Who has the leagues MVP been so far?

41. What team is the biggest surprise so far in the VHL?

42. What team is the biggest surprise so far in the VHLE?

43. What team is the biggest surprise so far in the VHLM?

44. @youloser1337leads the league with FOUR hat tricks. What does he do with all the hats?

45. @SlapshotDragon was approached by a cereal brand to brand after him. What kind is it? What do they name them?

46. @dasboot ITS OFFICIAL. The Bears Den (Bears restaurant) named a Beer after him! What did they name it and why?

47. @BOOM was caught on TMZ media doing some sketchy shit in public and spent the night in jail. What did he do? 

48. @BladeMaiden Country music legend George Strait wrote a song about Venus Thightrap. What was it called? Can you share some lyrics?

49. The entire team pranks Assistant AGM @Beaviss one day.... what did you guys do to him??

50. Fans keep asking  @Hogan to sign some pretty weird items..  what are they asking him to autograph?

14. @dasboot has elevated his game and is no longer just a human wrecking ball out there. With 26 points and 339 hits last season, he's been working hard on his shot this off-season. PREDICT HIS REGULAR SEASON STATS.

Guys got happy Gilmores aggression but with skating abilities.  Hes one scary individual.  20 goals , 20 assists  and 400 hits. 

Something by ACDC

16. What did your player get up to during the off-season? Lazy and eat? Vacation - where, what did you do? Work out? 

Chara bulked up to 260lbs.  It involved a lot of eating and a lot of hours in the gym. 

Seattle look at this roster.  We are amazing. 

D.C and Chicago they lost their entire teams rosters. 

D.C ,  they barely even tried to put a roster together and will win the tanking race 🏁.  

38. How has your player done this season? Really well so far. Didn’t have real high expectations, but definitely holding his own and then some 

39. Who has been the Bears MVP so far? You can name more than one! GM Bana of course. Can’t win without great management 

41. What team is the biggest surprise so far in the VHL? Seattle for sure. I’m not sure how well people thought we’d do, but we’re killing it

Asking 3

Who is your favourite VHL and NHL player?

Any crazy superstitions on game day?

Lets settle it, is a hot dog a sandwich?

Hell Yeah - Rev Theory - This song would be perfect goal song

Travel to see his family in hispania

I think Seattle improved the most. Going from a bottom feeder team to a team that can compete and has the cupboards full of prospects.

Id say Chicago... Half their team retired or moved on. 

DC since they have always sucked no offense.

Most likely and unfortunately Vancouver. Nyko will find the the meta again and repeat imo

On 12/6/2021 at 6:28 PM, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S81 VHL Entry Draft

S81 VHL Index

S81 VHLE Index

S81 VHLM Index

Part One

Part Two

44. @youloser1337leads the league with FOUR hat tricks. What does he do with all the hats?

45. @SlapshotDragon was approached by a cereal brand to brand after him. What kind is it? What do they name them?

46. @dasboot ITS OFFICIAL. The Bears Den (Bears restaurant) named a Beer after him! What did they name it and why?

47. @BOOM was caught on TMZ media doing some sketchy shit in public and spent the night in jail. What did he do? 

48. @BladeMaiden Country music legend George Strait wrote a song about Venus Thightrap. What was it called? Can you share some lyrics?

49. The entire team pranks Assistant AGM @Beaviss one day.... what did you guys do to him??

50. Fans keep asking  @Hogan to sign some pretty weird items..  what are they asking him to autograph?

44. Wears one an hour, he's about 10% through.

50. Best one I've got brother was a jar of Vaseline. I think it sold for a few thousand on ebay.

40. Seattle Bears legend Justin Lose has been racking up the points and winning the hearts of millions. Same answer for question 39.

42. The Geneva Rush and Oslo Storm. Being the new teams in the league, I expected them to be decent, not at the bottom.

41. Vancouver keeping up a great pace is surprising, they're currently on another big win streak with 10. The Bears bounce back compared to last season is pretty impressive as well.

38. In the VHLE, Hogan 2 has been decent but I think could be a lot better in the future.

On 12/6/2021 at 3:28 PM, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S81 VHL Entry Draft

S81 VHL Index

S81 VHLE Index

S81 VHLM Index

Part One

Part Two

38. Underwhelming. I'm being given top minutes and top roles but I still can't seem to produce on the scoresheet. Vinny has his hits, everybody else has their own thing, and I'm over here in limbo.

44. I'm pretty sure we've made a shrine out of some of them. Some days, I see him straight up just wear them. And I don't mean one at a time, I mean he wears a tower of them. Once, I saw a hat I signed. I don't know how to feel about that.

45. Listen, I love me some good ol' whole grain cereals. They just told me they'd come up with the name. I'm not sure if this is the official name yet but they presented me with two options, Renkos and just straight up SP89. Though, they probably have to change it to SP79 because of my jersey change. Or... maybe think of better names. Either way, it's neat that they wanted to name cereal after me.

46. Kept it simple and just called it a cup of Vin. I like it, has a nice touch.

47. Listen man, I don't think it's legal to try and release a wild Bear from the zoo into the city, drunk or not. I get the whole team pride thing but that was a surprise.

50. I have never ever seen somebody ask a hockey player to sign an ice cream cone with ice cream still on it before straight up just munching it. I feel bad for him, another time, I think I overheard somebody getting him to sign their teeth. I'll be honest, I just try my best not to stand out much during autograph times.