NA Conference Finals GM 7: Vancouver Wolves vs. Calgary Wranglers

VHL Games

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Esso2264 said:

finals are cancelled, Bek and Beavs cant win so

I mean I do have like 6 cups... It's not like I NEVER win, I just haven't been to the finals in like 3 (IRL) years.

Just now, Beketov said:

I mean I do have like 6 cups... It's not like I NEVER win, I just haven't been to the finals in like 3 (IRL) years.

Ill make white pee if I can extend that streak for you. Especially when you chose the Titans instead of Vancouver.

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Ill make white pee if I can extend that streak for you. Especially when you chose the Titans instead of Vancouver.

I look forward to giving you blue balls in that case. Vancouver’s only weapon is their offence and yet Helsinki’s core is close to you guys in points despite playing 8 games less these playoffs. You squeaked into the finals, we strolled in. Expect a bloodbath.

7 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I look forward to giving you blue balls in that case. Vancouver’s only weapon is their offence and yet Helsinki’s core is close to you guys in points despite playing 8 games less these playoffs. You squeaked into the finals, we strolled in. Expect a bloodbath.

We matched you in the regular season. This will remind me of the Bruins (Helsinki) Vs St Louis (Vancouver) series ones battle tested the other had it too easy.

• Commissioner
6 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

We matched you in the regular season. This will remind me of the Bruins (Helsinki) Vs St Louis (Vancouver) series ones battle tested the other had it too easy.

Riga beat Davos 7-1 in the regular season and Davos ties us 4-4; what does that tell you about how much STHS gives a shit? We’ll steamroll over you like we have everyone all year.

Just now, Beketov said:

Riga beat Davos 7-1 in the regular season and Davos ties us 4-4; what does that tell you about how much STHS gives a shit? We’ll steamroll over you like we have everyone else.

Not gonna happen. Van in 7

Edited by Beaviss