S67 Trade Deadline

Quik

1 hour ago, Green said:

Either recreate or don't, but it was made pretty clear the decision was final. This is just getting annoying.

You don’t believe in being able to discuss changing decisions? 

You letting a decision to recreate depend on a decision from Beketov/Quik isnt a discussion though. 

I have no problem with discussing it, but just recreate and then continue to discuss with them, not threaten to not recreate and forcing your will.

42 minutes ago, Green said:

You letting a decision to recreate depend on a decision from Beketov/Quik isnt a discussion though. 

I have no problem with discussing it, but just recreate and then continue to discuss with them, not threaten to not recreate and forcing your will.

And did people not essentially do the same one year ago if @boubabi was not banned? At least that's what I keep hearing

I don't want to recreate if a good member can be banned indefinitely.

2 hours ago, Higgins said:

And did people not essentially do the same one year ago if @boubabi was not banned? At least that's what I keep hearing

I don't want to recreate if a good member can be banned indefinitely.

I liked boub, he was always willing to help out and give CnC on graphics and I never directly had a problem with him.

Having said that, within a couple days of me returning with my player before Harding I saw him berate Boom in one of his point task threads to the point that Boom left. After seeing that I decided I didn't wanna be here if that's the type of stuff that can just slide.

5 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

I liked boub, he was always willing to help out and give CnC on graphics and I never directly had a problem with him.

Having said that, within a couple days of me returning with my player before Harding I saw him berate Boom in one of his point task threads to the point that Boom left. After seeing that I decided I didn't wanna be here if that's the type of stuff that can just slide.

This.

Keep him banned. We’re gonna keep banning and unbanning him every time? He’ll just cause issues again. Especially considering everyone knows about him and will poke the bear. I don’t see how he’s a “good” member. Maybe he was. He was decent when He was GMing my player in STO but was a bitter, piece of shit for much of the ending. 

I never had had an issue with him much until the end. The league is better off without him now. He caused way too many issues for a lot of great members. Not worth bringing back just to potentially have few who were just inactive come back. Either do or just don’t! 

25 minutes ago, Banackock said:

This.

Keep him banned. We’re gonna keep banning and unbanning him every time? He’ll just cause issues again. Especially considering everyone knows about him and will poke the bear. I don’t see how he’s a “good” member. Maybe he was. He was decent when He was GMing my player in STO but was a bitter, piece of shit for much of the ending. 

I never had had an issue with him much until the end. The league is better off without him now. He caused way too many issues for a lot of great members. Not worth bringing back just to potentially have few who were just inactive come back. Either do or just don’t! 

And here you are calling him a bitter piece of shit a year later?

Move on, unban him, if he never comes back so be it, if he does and just pops in once every 3 months so be it, if he makes a player so be it.

37 minutes ago, Higgins said:

And here you are calling him a bitter piece of shit a year later?

Move on, unban him, if he never comes back so be it, if he does and just pops in once every 3 months so be it, if he makes a player so be it.

I’m calling it exactly what it is? The man mocked myself and my situation when my grandfather died and was a massive piece of shit. He’s a negative member who literally brings nothing except graphics to the site. How many members did he harass, upset or make leave? How many times has he been suspended, received temporary bans or permanent bans? 

With how he was at the end every time he was disciplined, even if he came back good, I still wouldn’t unban him. Enough is enough. 

1 hour ago, Banackock said:

I’m calling it exactly what it is? The man mocked myself and my situation when my grandfather died and was a massive piece of shit. He’s a negative member who literally brings nothing except graphics to the site. How many members did he harass, upset or make leave? How many times has he been suspended, received temporary bans or permanent bans? 

With how he was at the end every time he was disciplined, even if he came back good, I still wouldn’t unban him. Enough is enough. 

I don't defend what got him banned, I just think a year long ban is sufficient for what actually happened. 

And I suppose you were a model stand up citizen in return to boubabi? No, it brewed over a period of time and was the result of more than one antagonist. Over time it seems some people think boubabi committed real crimes against people here and did so totally unprovoked.