(S69) D - Cinnamon Block, TPE: 79

omgitshim

S69 is a banger draft class already. I am the Vegas GM. We aren't good but we are tied for the eighth seed, and you can be the final piece of the puzzle for us to get to the playoffs. I also only have three defenseman so I would like another. You would be first pairing and have a lot of minutes and get some stats. 

Hi Cinnamon. We aren't going to win in Mexico but we can offer you first paring minutes for the remainder of the season. You will be our stud in the back end ;). You will probably get the most ice time here tbh. 

We'd be happy to have you. You know the deal, just quote with "Accept" and you're on the Kings! :) 

Spoiler

• Commissioner

@omgitshim I'll make it short. Come play in Ottawa, we have a chance for a cup (Just look at the standings and how many Ottawa players are top players ;)) and you would slot in the second pairing with PP and PK time. You're the final piece we need to win the cup. So what do you say? Come join us!

ffub5Un.png&key=61b05c0471fa276e4731f792

Edited by Acydburn

@omgitshim We are stocking up for the playoffs with the best the league has to offer and you are defiantly among the best!  I know with you, Beavis and STZ on my Roster it would be unstoppable! I am offering you 3rd line min and I will do my best to slot you in where it makes sense. I have had the honor getting to know you in the CGY Locker room, but you have never have actually been on my team. There is no time like the presence to correct that oversight ;) and I can't think of a better person to add to my team. At this point if you want a fun locker room and people who are  dead set on a cup run come to Philly because we would love to have you with us!

Time to add the final nails to the other teams' coffins and join the Reapers because with us you will always be killing it!

@omgitshim Hey! Currently I’m in the AGM of Halifax and we’d love to have you on the 2nd pairing for us which includes all special teams time. We’re currently 4th, in a playoff spot and we have lots of room to offer for a defender! Quote me and say accepted if this sounds right to you!

22 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

@omgitshim We are stocking up for the playoffs with the best the league has to offer and you are defiantly among the best!  I know with you, Beavis and STZ on my Roster it would be unstoppable! I am offering you 3rd line min and I will do my best to slot you in where it makes sense. I have had the honor getting to know you in the CGY Locker room, but you have never have actually been on my team. There is no time like the presence to correct that oversight ;) and I can't think of a better person to add to my team. At this point if you want a fun locker room and people who are  dead set on a cup run come to Philly because we would love to have you with us!

Time to add the final nails to the other teams' coffins and join the Reapers because with us you will always be killing it!

I want the cheese steaks.

Accept