CGY/DAV; S68 off-season

VHL Bot

That’s why so many players want to leave your team and why people have complained about VSN since the summertime over you doing nothing yet likely still claiming pay?

Also, you expressing something “fishy” is meaning what then? What proof did you have considering It took me one post and dmax to shoot down that accusation and feeling? I hate that shit. 

People complain about you too... trust me ?

5 minutes ago, Banackock said:

That’s why so many players want to leave your team and why people have complained about VSN since the summertime over you doing nothing yet likely still claiming pay?

Also, you expressing something “fishy” is meaning what then? What proof did you have considering It took me one post and dmax to shoot down that accusation and feeling? I hate that shit. 

People complain about you too... trust me ?

Again, Dahlberg in s66 lmao

Claiming pay even though im not doing anything? Bana, you're seriously not this stupid. You know they deny my claims when i havent worked for it right? they actually fucking check, and if i got my pay that week, means i did my work

just said it was fishy and you clearly showed your innocence. Again, why do you keep bringing it up when I said you were right?

Oh I know, but fuuuuuuuck I'm willing to put $20 down on a bet that ive had more talks about you with some of your vhlmers

Just now, ShawnGlade said:

Claiming pay even though im not doing anything? Bana, you're seriously not this stupid. You know they deny my claims when i havent worked for it right? they actually fucking check, and if i got my pay that week, means i did my work

just said it was fishy and you clearly showed your innocence. Again, why do you keep bringing it up when I said you were right?

Oh I know, but fuuuuuuuck I'm willing to put $20 down on a bet that ive had more talks about you with some of your vhlmers

As the commissioner who cares a lot about the VHLM, I highly doubt that. People shit talk the blues and Simmers too. Not always am I great at what I do, but always is my heart in the right place. As is theirs. 

PM me so I can send you my email to E-Transfer. Thanks! 

10 minutes ago, Banackock said:

As the commissioner who cares a lot about the VHLM, I highly doubt that. People shit talk the blues and Simmers too. Not always am I great at what I do, but always is my heart in the right place. As is theirs. 

PM me so I can send you my email to E-Transfer. Thanks! 

So now I’m inactive AND my heart is in the wrong place. Got it

and you can doubt it all you want, it’s still true.....

8 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

So now I’m inactive AND my heart is in the wrong place. Got it

and you can doubt it all you want, it’s still true.....

Can you read? 

Not always am I great at what I do, but always is my heart in the right place. As is theirs

literally zero anything about you. Holy ?

1 hour ago, Banackock said:

Can you read? 

Not always am I great at what I do, but always is my heart in the right place. As is theirs

literally zero anything about you. Holy ?

You quoted me, you knew exactly what you were doing

2 hours ago, ShawnGlade said:

I left your team cause your a shit gm. You benched my player after I told you your shit trades were shit. Me and Peace had chemistry but you decide to put me on the 2nd line for some reason and we do shit because of it but you dont change it. 

You then go against players advice and fuck up the team. You could've done nothing and we would've won the cup but you fucked Davos and made it into even more of a meme team.

Can I mention how sad it is you named your player after your crush?