CGY/DAV; S68 off-season

VHL Bot

@DMaximus I talked to you in DMs but again, you're a really special guy. Always kept a level head and was a treat to have around in our LR. You're gonna be missed greatly ;(

Don't fucking hurt him Calgary

• Victor changed the title to CGY/DAV; S68 off-season
5 hours ago, Banackock said:

Like I said... @DMaximus

I wouldn’t have given a GM who has barely been active a chip in his pocket to use but anyway.

Hate to say I told you so but I told you so. 

I spent most of my spare time for over a month watching one of my favourite people I’ve had the privilege of knowing die from cancer and then the better part of the next week and a half helping his family in any way I could. So yeah you’re right, I wasn’t very active during that time. Thankfully I have great team members like @BladeMaiden @DilIsPickle and @cody73helping me through things. In turn over the past couple months you’ve sent in players to try and convince my players to either leave for Seattle in UFA or demand trades. You go and keep try spinning me being inactive and I’ll in turn make you look stupid. Also, you have no right to call anybody shady you greasy ass hoe.

8 minutes ago, Bushito said:

I spent most of my spare time for over a month watching one of my favourite people I’ve had the privilege of knowing die from cancer and then the better part of the next week and a half helping his family in any way I could. So yeah you’re right, I wasn’t very active during that time. Thankfully I have great team members like @BladeMaiden @DilIsPickle and @cody73helping me through things. In turn over the past couple months you’ve sent in players to try and convince my players to either leave for Seattle in UFA or demand trades. You go and keep try spinning me being inactive and I’ll in turn make you look stupid. Also, you have no right to call anybody shady you greasy ass hoe.

I was talking about @ShawnGlade ... 

However, I will touch upon one subject Because you’e extremely wrong and stupid to think it. I’ve never asked any of my players to ever approach anyone on any team in the league while they were under contract with another organization or within an eligibility period for signings (FA). The only time I ever say to do a thing, or anytime I approach a player, is when they’re on my team or it’s free agency. Not once did I approach any players and never once did I mention or even joke about that idea. 

So to your comment of “I’ll in turn make you look stupid”. Well, I basically mirror that statement back to you. Please, next time approach me with something factual and not just a “gut feeling” you get because you’ve alienated yourself and your team to think the league and all within conspire against you and Calgary. 

As for your loss, I’ve already gave my condolences and extend them once again. :cheers:

3 minutes ago, Banackock said:

I was talking about @ShawnGlade ... 

However, I will touch upon one subject Because you’e extremely wrong and stupid to think it. I’ve never asked any of my players to ever approach anyone on any team in the league while they were under contract with another organization or within an eligibility period for signings (FA). The only time I ever say to do a thing, or anytime I approach a player, is when they’re on my team or it’s free agency. Not once did I approach any players and never once did I mention or even joke about that idea. 

So to your comment of “I’ll in turn make you look stupid”. Well, I basically mirror that statement back to you. Please, next time approach me with something factual and not just a “gut feeling” you get because you’ve alienated yourself and your team to think the league and all within conspire against you and Calgary. 

As for your loss, I’ve already gave my condolences and extend them once again. :cheers:

lol, I know you send players to do the dirty work to avoid tampering or dance around it. I’ve got enough dMs about it. Also, I don’t think the league or anyone in any kind of management position is against me at all

4 minutes ago, Bushito said:

lol, I know you send players to do the dirty work to avoid tampering or dance around it. I’ve got enough dMs about it. Also, I don’t think the league or anyone in any kind of management position is against me at all

I was talking to Shawn, not you. Quit being grouchy and hostile. We all get PM's. You are wrong and condolences once again. 

PS. Nice trade.

Edited by Banackock

6 hours ago, Victor said:

Actually quite cheap for a high earning S66 on second viewing. Not sure if there was much of a market mind.

Agreed. DMax is a premium member and Davos is getting a pick in the back of the first round, then two threes at a point where recruitment could potentially drop off with Beaviss not running it anymore.

20 hours ago, Banackock said:

Like I said... @DMaximus

I wouldn’t have given a GM who has barely been active a chip in his pocket to use but anyway.

Hate to say I told you so but I told you so. 

I'm inactive now? And super convenient you talked to my player about this. Considering he was an FA for what like an hour?

12 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

I'm inactive now? And super convenient you talked to my player about this. Considering he was an FA for what like an hour?

I messaged @eaglesfan036 literally the moment FA opened... like the very second.. so yes, I also did the same with @DMaximus and he was an FA much longer than an hour... not every GM waits until the last minute to do shit (like sending a list for the draft when they can’t make it and getting BPA’d every single pick).

and yes, your activity has been shit for a long time and I think a lot would agree. Need I bring up the league up in arms over VSN? Or players asking to leave Davos? 

I’m sick of this stupid shit. FA talks open before actual FA opens. Discussions between players and teams start before that time...

How the fuck are you still a GM? 

8111546F-20F1-482E-9533-30CA8ADD5000.png

Edited by Banackock

2 minutes ago, Banackock said:

I messaged @eaglesfan036 literally the moment FA opened... like the very second.. so yes, I also did the same with @DMaximus and he was an FA much longer than an hour... not every GM waits until the last minute to do shit (like sending a list for the draft when they can’t make it and getting BPA’d every single pick).

and yes, your activity has been shit for a long time and I think a lot would agree. Need I bring up the league up in arms over VSN? Or players asking to leave Davos? 

I’m sick of this stupid shit. FA talks open before actual FA opens. Discussions between players and teams start before that time...

0F978C67-3E66-4A14-9DEC-36FE43148F4F.png

honestly, what is your problem? you're so uncivil too.

2 minutes ago, Ahma said:

honestly, what is your problem? you're so uncivil too.

I’m sick of these false accusations because they have “shady” feelings? I’ve been a GM for 20 seasons. Why would I risk that tenure to tamper...? Tired of the stupidity. 

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

here we go again *sigh*

yeah no shit you messaged all my players, everyone did lmao. and i didnt accuse you of anything, i said it seemed fishy but in dms i said i dont care tbh, and the screenshot clearly shows youre innocent, so why are you getting your panties in a twist when i made that comment once?

sorry i cant make a draft? i got realm life shit to do, and i was more than fine with a bpa considering i had a nice draft

mmmmmm my activity has been pretty good, ive done far more than you this offseason, and it's typically the case that i make far more moves than you do. "but ohhhhhh im a commissioner and VSN and and and my jooooooob" fuck man, im a full time student athlete with a job, how much free time do you think i have? even then im still here multiple time a day. and yes this is true, youve seriously killed all my interest in VSN as of late. and correct me if im wrong, but the last player to ask to leave davos was Elias Dahlberg in like s66? Like, 6 months ago?

no shit bana

i'm a GM because im not an asshole and new members like me, they dont complain about me in DMs, but there's a fat list of funny conversations from vhlmers about you....