Yukon Rush AGM

MexicanCow123

Hello everyone!

I recently was hired as the new GM of the Yukon Rush as Josh has stepped away from this position. Even though i never talked to @cody73i want to thank him for his hard work in The Yukon. Now I am looking for an AGM that meets this criteria:

- Active 

- Focused fully on the players, making sure they have fun

-  Committed to the team

- Willing to learn 

If you meet that criteria this is what you will be doing

- Scouting for the Draft

- Setting up lines when i am not available (Must have a PC so you can use STHS)

Discord & Forum Engagement (This is huge)

- Recruitment (This is also huge)

- Recomeding line changes/tactics

- Posting some stuff in Discord daily (Will let you know when you get the job xD) 

- Posting Press Conference EVERY WEEK (A MUST)

- Must be willing to put some work in sense im also new to this

I will be making my decision after San Diego hires their AGM so if you applied for that job also apply here! If you are not 100% dedicated to this job you WILL NOT last long (I am not afraid to fire people) Please only apply if your 100% in with me.

Edited by MexicanCow123

3 minutes ago, MexicanCow123 said:

Hey Maasa. So in the San Diego Hiring thread you said you do not have a PC rn. I will be hiring someone that does have one. Are you planning on getting one?

No, thought I could get around it. Good luck in getting a new AGM for yourself and congrats.

Edited by Maasa

I would like to apply! I haven’t had a chance yet and I think I would be a good addition to your team. I’m eager to learn and am just waiting for my chance. 

Thank you in advance for your consideration. 

9 hours ago, Krice13 said:

I would like to apply! I haven’t had a chance yet and I think I would be a good addition to your team. I’m eager to learn and am just waiting for my chance. 

Thank you in advance for your consideration. 

Rice is a great guy. Played with him in WJC Team Canada. He was involved and making sure we were inspired. He is a great guy, and I think you should give him a chance.

With San Diego's recent AGM hiring its now my turn. After looking at everyones applications and trying to learn more about everyone i have made a decision. Trust me it was not easy in the slightest. Every single one of you could have gotten the job. I just want to tell you guys to keep at it! You will get your chance! 

That being said @Krice13 will be my first ever hiring as a GM. Welcome to the Yukon! 

Again thanks so much to everyone who applied. Don't feel discouraged you have not be looked over and it's amazing that so many people are eager to step in and help out!