Las Vegas Aces AGM [HIRED!]

Bayley

Hey everyone! 

It's time for me to add someone to the team. I would love to bring someone on board to learn the ropes of what it takes to be a GM. I am looking for someone who:

• Engages on discord with members
  • Keeps up with the Team Press Conferences
  • Can do lines (or wants to do them) - not all the time, but willing to learn
  • Willing to help with recruitment

I am straight to the point, so I will consider all applications. If you are interested, let me know! 

Edited by Poptart

Just now, Poptart said:

Hey everyone! 

It's time for me to add someone to the team. I would love to bring someone on board to learn the ropes of what it takes to be a GM. I am looking for someone who:

I am straight to the point, so I will consider all applications. If you are interested, let me know! 

APPLYING!!!!

Would like to apply. I've been a member for awhile, had a short stint as AGM for Peace when he GMed the Wild, but due to some personal stuff I was going through, it didn't work out. If you'd like me to go more into detail in PMs I can lol.

But as I said, been around awhile (first go with sim leagues was about 10-12 years ago, currently have been active for the majority of the past year) and would love to work my way up to a GM position.

On 2/5/2020 at 11:50 AM, Poptart said:

Hey everyone! 

Applying 

Thank you for the apps everyone! I know some people had a lot of qualifications for the job. When I got hired, I really wanted to make sure I gave someone the same opportunity I had with little to no experience to groom to the role of General Manager. With that said... I have chosen to hire ... 

@Viperxhawks19[/spoiler]

Thank you for all the applicants! 

14 minutes ago, Poptart said:

Thank you for the apps everyone! I know some people had a lot of qualifications for the job. When I got hired, I really wanted to make sure I gave someone the same opportunity I had with little to no experience to groom to the role of General Manager. With that said... I have chosen to hire ... 

Hide contents

@Viperxhawks19[/spoiler]

Thank you for all the applicants! 

Congrats! Well deserved. Best of luck in the role. I'm sure PT will teach you well. :D