COVID-19

Munk

1 hour ago, Jtv123 said:

When you realize all hell broke lose since the moment a single NBA player did a dumb move and didn't took the virus seriously. Everything is upside down lol

The NBA suspension really did seem to jump start everything

Till today I did not care about this. But today was black friday for productions. All productions, other then some Netflix shows have taken a 2 week precautionary break. So this has unleashed me on the public that I avoid because most are dumb. I went to a plaza today just for milk. I walked in the store, walked right back out because of the insane panic buyers. Fucking morons. Buying toilet paper because yep that will save you. Hope you fucking choke on it morons, not getting in these lines just for milk for my kids. I'll go to Metro later and get it. Fucking pathetic public reaction if you ask me. Makes me wonder how we'd all react to something that we should really be worried about. This Virus is nothing. It's not the end of times. Wow a few thousand have died. but 70,000 have recovered. This is nothing. But people are legit fighting over toilet paper. They can have it. Choke and die you fucking scum. 

9 hours ago, BluObieZ said:

Till today I did not care about this. But today was black friday for productions. All productions, other then some Netflix shows have taken a 2 week precautionary break. So this has unleashed me on the public that I avoid because most are dumb. I went to a plaza today just for milk. I walked in the store, walked right back out because of the insane panic buyers. Fucking morons. Buying toilet paper because yep that will save you. Hope you fucking choke on it morons, not getting in these lines just for milk for my kids. I'll go to Metro later and get it. Fucking pathetic public reaction if you ask me. Makes me wonder how we'd all react to something that we should really be worried about. This Virus is nothing. It's not the end of times. Wow a few thousand have died. but 70,000 have recovered. This is nothing. But people are legit fighting over toilet paper. They can have it. Choke and die you fucking scum. 

I'm just so confused... Why are people choking on toilet paper? Am I using it wrong? 

5 hours ago, Munk said:

I'm just so confused... Why are people choking on toilet paper? Am I using it wrong? 

Dumbasses are buying so much of it that I wouldn't be shocked if they were eating it. Pay attention 

7 hours ago, BluObieZ said:

Dumbasses are buying so much of it that I wouldn't be shocked if they were eating it. Pay attention 

The people that buy and hoard these products: toilet paper, lysol wipes, baby wipes ,diapers, paper towel , bottled  water. for the purpose of reselling them for a profit. Deserve to burn alive in a grease fire !!!

Warm Heat Wave GIF by Barstool Sports