Town of Salem #4

Gustav

1 minute ago, Mr_Hatter said:

So you are saying that on N1, you did not receive 3 names?

No, I inquired about names from Gustav but because I had been attacked by a pirate and dodged (something I already claimed) I was role blocked from receiving names.Then I was told one of Bridges or Berocka was good on night 2, which lead to my suspicion of Bridges given my attack the night previous. Every other night is accounted for. 

16 minutes ago, Devise said:

No, I inquired about names from Gustav but because I had been attacked by a pirate and dodged (something I already claimed) I was role blocked from receiving names.Then I was told one of Bridges or Berocka was good on night 2, which lead to my suspicion of Bridges given my attack the night previous. Every other night is accounted for. 

My apologies; this checks out. You were so vague with your claims that I didn't realize you were saying you thought he was pirate. 

However, you claim you were suspicious of Bridges after N2. But you claimed he was pirate before that, on Day 2. Why?

41 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

But you claimed he was pirate before that, on Day 2. Why?

Because I was attacked by one and for whatever reason Gustav tagged us in his little daily spiel. I had falsely presumed it could of been him who attacked me. It was an early presumption and he seemed suspicious. 

29 minutes ago, Devise said:

Because I was attacked by one and for whatever reason Gustav tagged us in his little daily spiel. I had falsely presumed it could of been him who attacked me. It was an early presumption and he seemed suspicious. 

Thats a very weak defense. Might be true but not very logical. I think we should be suspicious of Devise. Not 100% sure or anything, but take what he says with a grain of salt.  

@omgitshim thinking Jester might make sense here.

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

Thats a very weak defense. Might be true but not very logical. I think we should be suspicious of Devise. Not 100% sure or anything, but take what he says with a grain of salt.  

Defense on what? I never said I had any "evidence" that Bridges was evil, it's like the third time I played this so apologies if I don't know everything but remember I did say I was falsely under the presumption that when I was given names like (one of these two is good) that I was presuming it initially meant the other was evil. Plus Alex and I then had a little fun back and forth, I don't see why it matters we never wound up lynching him and he was targeted anyways. If you think that means I'm lying sure I'll just stop posting we can lynch me and I'll move on works for me. We've spent this entire game questioning confirmed innocents so we should just keep doing that. :P 

27 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

He said one of either Berocka or Bridges was evil. Turned out Berocka was pirate and Alex was sheriff.

No, he said one was good. That does not mean the other is guaranteed evil.  But Alex was sheriff yes, that much is true, so it holds up.

Right now anyone who hasn't said anything is very sus, like many people are suggesting. So please, give us a reason you aren't sketchy. 

31 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

@Mr_Hatter where’s your vote? Looks sus if you don’t.

@a_Ferkwhats your claim? Vote with us to help your case

I prefer not to lynch until I have reason to believe they are bad/lying. I don't have that yet, necessarily. I will VOTE SPARTAN here, but this is to get him to talk if he is in fact watching. I will easily remove this vote as well. But yeah, not contributing yet being present is a bad sign.