VHL Video Podcast #1: Unmasked (Theme Week)

DarkSpyro

Today marks the beginning of a new era in the VHL Podcasting world! @DoktorFunk, @Berocka, and myself have decided to start Video Podcasting on top of our audio only podcasts, and there seemed like no better timing for a face reveal than for Theme Week (naturally given this seasons Theme). Annnd Now, I am proud to finally present to the VHL something that I don’t think has ever been done before.. the VHL VP!

Mentions: @Acydburn @Beaviss @GustavMattias @Hooperorama and so many more!

Just now, ColeMrtz said:

man if you thought voice reveals were big, expectations have been shattered lol

but awesome work guys, keep it up! (and invite me on if you'd like ?)

Thanks Cole!! Of course, you are always welcome on dude ?

Thanks for editing out Dok’s, uhhh, “origin story”, I’m sure his parents greatly enjoyed When Harry Met Sally but.....

Great work you three. I love getting voices and faces out there to help humanize the people behind the profiles. If we could see people’s faces, I think people would be much kinder on the internet. 

Keep up the great stuff!

I feel like videos should have a different section from graphics, this is getting buried to fast ?

Never mind, moved it to Podcasts. Thanks Beaviss! ? 

Edited by DarkSpyro
Update: Moved from Graphics/Videos to Podcasts

Nice content gents.  @DarkSpyro

It has been done before by Pajodcast on our 100th edition along with 7 editions on our youtube channel but I believe but that was it as far as I know.  For the 100th edition we met up (Devise came from Alberta to Ontario and Jericho from New Brunswick) and we did a big live one streamed out.  Though I like the recorded stuff..we later expanded it to a youtube channel where we did more of that type of thing (including VHL related stuff for a short while).

Edited by Advantage