Player Store Updater

Josh

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2020 at 11:21 AM, Josh said:

As the current Store CEO I figure it's about time to bring in a grunt to help out with clearing out some of the simpler income claims and purchases. The responsibilities are similar to that of an updater, reviewing claims and determining if they are valid or not.

Ideal candidate would be detail oriented and someone that is online at least every couple of days for a brief period. Pay is 2 TPE/week. 

Apply below.

Applying.

Application:

I am on checking the VHL forum daily or at least every other day.

I am very detail orientated and can listen to instruction very well, I also learn quickly and I'm not afraid to ask questions when I am unsure.

On 6/27/2020 at 1:21 PM, Josh said:

As the current Store CEO I figure it's about time to bring in a grunt to help out with clearing out some of the simpler income claims and purchases. The responsibilities are similar to that of an updater, reviewing claims and determining if they are valid or not.

Ideal candidate would be detail oriented and someone that is online at least every couple of days for a brief period. Pay is 2 TPE/week. 

Apply below.

I apply.

• 2 weeks later...

Josh has been super busy lately so I think I’m safe to drop this nugget?

We aren’t hiring anyone for this position. Sorry for getting your hopes up. 

We’ve got some brainiac working on coding or developing or something-ing the finance back-end, and it makes most sense for the person already tinkering back there to also approve the purchases. 

• bigAL locked this topic