S72 Hiring World Cup GMs - Hired

fonziGG

It's around that time again! At the end of every even-numbered season, we hold the World Cup. I am looking for 6 General Managers to take the helm of their respective teams in the tournament. If you have interest in being a GM in the future or want to participate in such a fun event then this could be the job for you.

This tournament is comprised of the following teams each requiring a GM:

Canada

USA

Nordic

Western Europe

World

Mercenaries

Player eligibility for each team is based on their nationality, with the exception of Team Mercenaries. Once the other 5 teams have determined their rosters, the GM of Team Mercenaries will be allowed to select from all remaining eligible players from any nationality. To apply; comment below indicating which teams you are applying for.

Job Details:

Priority will be given to applicants that have a player of matching nationality/eligibility.

Help facilitate consistent communication within a teams locker room and in game threads.

Bring excitement to the tournament and it's players.

Submit lines for each game.

Please have a computer that can run the STHS client so you can create and submit your lines.

Prior GM experience is an asset but not required.

For their participation in the tournament, each GM will receive 2 TPE per week for the entire tournament.

As the GM's have been decided on, I'd like to encourage all applicants that this was an incredibly tough decision to make. I encourage you all to apply again at the next World Cup and at the World Juniors.

This seasons World Cup GM's are:

Spoiler

Canada- @Hylands33

USA- @Banackock

Nordic- @Dil

Western Europe- @twists

World- @Emi

Mercenaries- @Nykonax

Edited by fonziGG

i would be SO honored to have the opportunity to participate in another world tournament like the WJC, i had so much fun and it was a great learning experience and invaluable opportunity i was given and would be so grateful for a chance to fine tune my GM skills and get more even more experience as a full time GM running the discord and STHS updates, This would be an amazing opportunity progress my resume and skills towards my goal of being a VHL GM one day , Thank you for your time and i can provide references upon request :) 

Thank you , in hockey

Spence King 

I'm applying, I have two seasons experience with being a WJC GM and would love to take that experience to a higher level. I'd be down to GM any team but the Mercenaries or Team World sounds like a fun challenge.

I'd love to apply for this if possible! I have always loved IIHF and i'm upset not every league does a international league!