[VIDEO] Thank you, Riga!

Thank you to all my former teammates, and my GM @hedgehog337 as well! I tried to fit most of the people who I spent significant time with in Riga, but with only 8 spots (to keep everything on beat) it was tough to decide who to put there.

People in the video: 

@Cxsquared @Tate @Renomitsu  @Greg_Di @Phil @Kylrad @Nykonax  @ZP16

Also used a quick clip of @dasboot from the first One and a Half Aussies podcast (check it out, it's been great so far)

Now, on to Calgary! LET'S GO WRANGLERS!!!

We've spent every season except 1 together on the same team. It's going to be really weird not being on the ice with you next season. But I know you'll do great in Calgary. It was an honor getting a cup with you and it's been a blast having you on my team throughout my whole career. Good luck in the future and hopefully we can play on the same team one last time before we retire.

Wow. How yall even doing these videos. 

This video made a bit sad that I went to rebuild lol. But hey it's been a blast to play with you all for all of these seasons. Now go and kill it with your respective teams. I hope we will be teammates again one day! 

3 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Wow. How yall even doing these videos. 

This video made a bit sad that I went to rebuild lol. But hey it's been a blast to play with you all for all of these seasons. Now go and kill it with your respective teams. I hope we will be teammates again one day! 

It's bittersweet for the team but I think we all understand it's what's best for Riga right now. 

Wowza that’s amazing @Patrik Tallinder! Gotta agree with Fonzi, this might be one of the coolest and most impressive things made on here. Good luck in Calgary, hopefully you’ll keep being a beast on my VHFL team!