Kameron Taylor Retires

Kendrick

It may not be a Hall-of-Fame career, but sometimes you have to bite the bullet and put the team ahead of your player. For the majority of Taylor's career Cologne was competitive and I tried to ice a squad that would allow success in the sim. For the most part I like to think my teammates achieved some great success, whether it be Reggie Dunlop, Evgeni Chekhov or players like Jim Gow and David Collier. Eclipsing 800 points in the last sim had to be a very good highlight to end my career with Taylor and I'm glad the effort paid off in small amounts. One last kick at the playoff can coming up and a chance at a cup would be a nice sending off. To all who helped make Taylor who he was and allowed myself to have fun with him, thank you. It doesn't and won't go unnoticed and I'm glad you got to join me in a productive career.

For those in Cologne, thanks for giving me the chance to help you groom your players and help you understand the league and the sim a bit better. Lots of talent and potential is currently with every member on that team.

For those in Riga, thanks for the chance to join your already stellar team and help you get that big heavy trophy. We got one last job to do and regardless of the result you'll be soldiering on for the next few years anyways. Keep up the hard work and don't quit on something built to be strong.

For Kameron Taylor and his online VHL wife Vanessa Ray, that's all she wrote kids!

1091.gif

For those in Cologne, thanks for giving me the chance to help you groom your players and help you understand the league and the sim a bit better.

You didn't just help those in Cologne buddy. Thanks for always answering my (mostly) dumb questions. Great career! 

Great career for KT and thanks for the help you gave me on various things. Not sure if there is definitely no new player coming, but if not, all the best IRL with the upcoming wedding etc.

Despite our ups and downs, it was you who took me under your wing for 3 seasons and showed me the ropes of the VHL. You helped me get Davey's career going and for that I am thankful. It was awesome to play under you for the season that I was there. I just wish we could have made it further in the playoffs. Great career overall with Taylor and I am excited to see your new player.

Thank you for taking a chance on me in Cologne and for keeping me active. We may not have had the best teams in Cologne, but the LR was always great and I really enjoyed my time there with you.

Getting to play with you again in Riga was a good, unexpected surprise. #DoItForKameron

I hope you recreate and stay in the league at whatever capacity is comfortable to you, but if not, its been great getting to know you and food lick with all that real life stuff.

Kameron Taylor actually has a career record: 2311 hits taken!

I wouldn't be surprised, it was a number that rose every year and din't think anyone else noticed. Kameron Taylor, I get hit on.

• Commissioner

I've always respected you as a player and member, really hoping you can stick around in a decently high capacity with your next player.

You gave me a shot in Cologne when everyone else didn't think I was worth it; that got me coming back here day after day. I wouldn't have half of that career, or a new one starting up, without that chance.

You were my GM on Cologne with Myers, that was a hell of a time but it was short lived as you didn't think I should be there, but I stood by the team regardless. We've been teammates a few times, and hopefully we can get you a cup before you retire. Best of luck with the new player. 

You were my GM on Cologne with Myers, that was a hell of a time but it was short lived as you didn't think I should be there, but I stood by the team regardless. We've been teammates a few times, and hopefully we can get you a cup before you retire. Best of luck with the new player. 

Mjers*