S74 Championship Banner Public Vote

Beaviss

Please pick the best banner!  

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just to clarify, 3 is very good but you can’t even tell it’s Miami without that tiny logo in the bottom corner. I like the Vancouver portion of it because the logo swap was clean and you can clearly tell which team won. (Yes I am being picky)

2 minutes ago, thadthrasher said:

This is being super critical mind you, but on the bottom player you can see the brush stroke over his face.

Yeah I ended up voting for 4 haha

12 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Just to clarify, 3 is very good but you can’t even tell it’s Miami without that tiny logo in the bottom corner. I like the Vancouver portion of it because the logo swap was clean and you can clearly tell which team won. (Yes I am being picky)

Not like it says Miami 4 times or anything ?

1 minute ago, GustavMattias said:

I voted 5 and I think 3 gets second. Very surprised 4 is getting as many votes as it is but to each their own.

I would have voted for 5 if the logos had been swapped. There are some cases where you really can't do much, but the player pictures used give plenty of space for logo swapping

1 minute ago, thadthrasher said:

I would have voted for 5 if the logos had been swapped. There are some cases where you really can't do much, but the player pictures used give plenty of space for logo swapping

That's fair. I think overall it's still the best-made one and the logos will be a bit less apparent when it's shrunk down to forum display size.

1 minute ago, GustavMattias said:

That's fair. I think overall it's still the best-made one and the logos will be a bit less apparent when it's shrunk down to forum display size.

For sure. If 5 happens to pull in the win, I'm all for the creator making the logo swap real quick lol