Town of Salem #14

Gustav

Just now, jhatty8 said:

If I'm lying then we will have a BG on flex. If I'm telling the truth then I will be on flex

I think this all be good. Tho there is the possibility that you're lying and OMG is the BG (and if OMG is jailed he cant protect Flex). However, that's the worst case scenario,  so I think we should be good.

1 minute ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

I think this all be good. Tho there is the possibility that you're lying and OMG is the BG (and if OMG is jailed he cant protect Flex). However, that's the worst case scenario,  so I think we should be good.

But if this happens, and then someone kills jailor, I'm dead tomorrow. And with the current state of Coven, they don't wanna be making any trades here.

Gustav comes home and watches the Steelers lose again after JuJu Smith-Schuster dances on another team's logo (with apologies to Spartan, get wrecked!).

He then remembers this is a thing.

@Berocka is getting yeeted! After a lot of drama that I'll need to go back and read through beyond just skimming for the obvious lynching votes, he's dead. He was...

...an EXECUTIONER.

This night phase is going to be short because work gets flipped around for me tomorrow and I'm up a good deal earlier than I'd like to be. Expect the morning post to be up before 8, Gustav time.

List of living players (17)

• Gustav locked this topic

*morning Gustav noises*

Since morning Gustav is worst Gustav let's just get to the results.

@Mr_Hatter is found dead today, stabbed by a SERIAL KILLER. He was the POTION MASTER.

Let Day 4 begin! Night phase should finally start at the usual time.

List of living players (16)

• Gustav unlocked this topic

And sorry I wasn't around last night. I go to bed relatively early. I already made the decision to jail jhatty for information he was withholding, and rightly so for him. Some of it he already revealed last night after I went to sleep.

Also, @Ricer13did not use his GA ability when I asked him to and he agreed to do it. I think he's next up on our kill list.

Yeah I won't fight it, Town has this wrapped up. I'm Exe, Ptyrell is my target. I was attacked night 2, presumably by Hatter given how hard he pushed me as Sus despite me not coming up as such. Dumb move for Coven to 1-for-1 with a neutral when Town has so many numbers but it is what it is.

32 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

And sorry I wasn't around last night. I go to bed relatively early. I already made the decision to jail jhatty for information he was withholding, and rightly so for him. Some of it he already revealed last night after I went to sleep.

Also, @Ricer13did not use his GA ability when I asked him to and he agreed to do it. I think he's next up on our kill list.

Oh fuck I am sorry! I literally just woke up to this. Jorg is my target btw. I completely forgot but I am seriously the guardian angel. 

I have honestly sided with town for every vote. I have been involved in trying to flesh out the evils. I fucked up and forgot to use my ability and fell asleep, that’s just an honest human mistake that I hope doesn’t cost me a win. 

vote omg

Just now, JorgTheGoat03 said:

Wait I forgot that Ricer was guaranteed to be good by Doom's will. So unless we don't trust Doom, we shouldn't kill Ricer.

I am legit going into my discord channel and writing my night action ahead of time so I don’t forget again. Jorg will receive that gaurdian Angel message