Town of Salem #15

Gustav

1 hour ago, omgitshim said:

@JorgTheGoat03 since you have the rest of the claims, who do you think we vote? Personally I think one of solas, caboose, and devise is the last neutral, and with the any it's possible only one is town. A lurking Arso is worst case scenario at this point. If you're comfortable sacking Town we can have Hatter shoot one too.

I actually only have Caboose's claim (cause I don't have Devise's). All the other claims are public. Caboose wanted me to keep his claim a secret (which makes a little sense especially early in the game), but I'll go ahead and say it. He claimed Crus to me. As for what to do today/tonight, I think we should try to neutralize the Jugg and RM and keep them from killing too many people as we search for the TT and the last neutral (even tho less players would help our search, I don't wanna risk losing majority). This would mean I would jail Spart and Al would RB Ricer. The people who I think might be the neutral are Devise, Flex, Caboose and Solas.

bigAl RB Ricer

I'll jail Spartan

Solas, track Caboose or Devise (OMG and others, who do you think he should track)

One of the LOs (watch the same target)

Hatter shoot whichever one isn't tracked (you could shoot the same, but we don't want for 1 of them to be Pest and kill 3 townies in 1 night)

So I am not mafia. I am Exe turned jester once eagles died. Your town traitor is Jorg. I openly admitted to being jester in jail and he kept me alive even though he had zero reason too. He is now orchestrating each of your deaths very intelligently. If you actually want to win this game vote the person who’s stabbing you all in the back. 

vote jorg

1 minute ago, Ricer13 said:

So I am not mafia. I am Exe turned jester once eagles died. Your town traitor is Jorg. I openly admitted to being jester in jail and he kept me alive even though he had zero reason too. He is now orchestrating each of your deaths very intelligently. If you actually want to win this game vote the person who’s stabbing you all in the back. 

vote jorg

At some point it's a possibility and we'll have to vote him off. We don't need to do that just yet.

Just now, Ricer13 said:

This boring way of playing is exactly why people don’t like playing TT in the forum because this will now get drawn out for days

It's exactly why I hate this game mode. If they just had TT turn into Mafioso instead of the dumb countdown it'd be fine. But since the countdown exists we have to draw this out and waste another week.

Vote tracker:

Caboose - 3 (al, omg, solas)

Ricer - 2 (osens, Ptyrell)

Jorg - 1 (Ricer)

Votes needed: 7

Edited by GustavMattias

25 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

vote jorg

I was keeping you alive cause I wanted to be nice. You also never mentioned being exe, you only said that you were a jester (not like it means much but still). Also, there's no way you're a jest unless Osens is absolutely screwing with everyone cause he saw you visit someone (a jester can't visit people). Town, he's evil and is just trying to cause confusion so don't listen to him. I'll admit that there was a chance I could've been the TT, but I can tell you now that I'm not the TT. Town can analyze me as much as they want later, but they should know that they shouldn't listen to you.

• Gustav locked this topic

Yeet!

Or not.

The day comes to an end, and nobody dies after a bit of finger-pointing and strategy talk.

Tomorrow coming...sometime before 1 PM. At least that's better than today.

List of living players (13)

Damn, noon passed anyway. I STILL MAINTAIN that I am making PERSONAL SACRIFICES as it pertains to my SLEEP SCHEDULE!

(not really)

@Berocka was killed last night by a CRUSADER. He was a TRANSPORTER.

We're also down @Devise, whose admin powers let him sneak in a claim after the thread was locked last night (I understand that given the timing this was likely accidental). Shot by a VIGILANTE, he was not a Spy but another JESTER.

Yes, I'm at work today. No, I don't expect our night phase to be delayed as a result.

List of living players (11)

• Gustav unlocked this topic