Gooningitup

To Seattle

Jakab Holik(30%)

DAV 1st S50

DAV 2nd S50

To Davos

Sandro Clegane(30%)

Shawn Muller(30%)

Welcome @JardyB10 and @StevenStamkos91!!!!!

Best of luck to @Beketov in seattle.

This makes us alot more dangerous, with both guys still having a few years. The team is very strong. And hopefully will push us to the finals

@Banackock best of luck with the rebuild

Will be posting an article on this sometime next week, MAYBE tonight. 

Tough trade, I will admit, but this is the smarter route for us to go with how competitive the NA is. Jardy should be getting some easy W's and Muller some big points against those weak EU teams. Again, difficult to trade 2 great people away but that's the name of the game when it comes to being a GM. Mike did a great job, I tried ot give us that push this season and it wasn't strong enough. Time to build up! The Bears will be the team to beat in 2-3 seasons. 

@JardyB10 @StevenStamkos91 I've sent you a PM prior to all of this. I thank you both for everything - the help and being apart of the team and the LR and wish you all of the success in the EU conference.

@Beketov - I'm very excited to add you to the roster. It may be tough a short while, but once and IF my plan works, I want you to be the guy to lead our dynasty team to all the cups! 

@Gooningitup, cheers for the enjoyable and confusing talks haha.

Accept.

• Commissioner

I'll admit this came as a surprise (Goon did let me know in advance but Inwas asleep when he did so I didn't see it until now) but I understand the move from both sides and I'm excited to return to the Bears. I've had two great players win cups in Seattle and I hope I can do that again in the future.

@Gooningitup Thank you for putting your faith in me at the draft. I know Ibdidnt get you immediate results (not that you expected them) but I did what I could, all things considered.

@Banackock I'm sure it wasn't easy to trade a top goalie for me (or maybe it was) but I hope to prove that it wasn't a mistake.

• Victor changed the title to DAV/SEA ; S49
2 hours ago, KingRobbie said:

But...I'm not running it. The shortbus is never complete unless I run it. Which will never happen

Don't say never with some of the guys they have running teams now 

:lol: 

19 minutes ago, gregreg said:

Don't say never with some of the guys they have running teams now 

:lol: 

Oh no doubt, but for this to be a true shortbus is have to run it and gooning is doing a great job. It really is too bad that I cannot stay on the team past this season due a certain someone

Edited by KingRobbie

3 minutes ago, KingRobbie said:

Oh no doubt, but for this to be a true shortbus is have to run it and gooning is doing a great job. It really is too bad that I cannot stay on the team past this season due a certain someone

LOL that certain someone is actually yourself haha. Stop playing everyone like it's me when you are the real reason you are leaving. Such a diva.

1 hour ago, Da Trifecta said:

LOL that certain someone is actually yourself haha. Stop playing everyone like it's me when you are the real reason you are leaving. Such a diva.

I am leaving cause of me? How do I avoid myself? That makes no sense. I'm leaving Davos to get away from you

• Admin

Seriously though, pretty clever from Davos. Never going to win the rebuild race against Helsinki and probably not Riga and Stockholm either, so might as well take advantage of a ridiculously weak conference.

7 minutes ago, Victor said:

Seriously though, pretty clever from Davos. Never going to win the rebuild race against Helsinki and probably not Riga and Stockholm either, so might as well take advantage of a ridiculously weak conference.

One of the smartest trades I've seen for a while... from both teams. I love it... but kind of hate it... because this makes it harder for me to get that @tfong Trophy.