VHL 2021 NHL Playoff Bracket Challenge

Quik

Two stats that tell the story of the Oilers series:

1. Edmonton had the best PP in the league this season. 
2. Connor McDavid didn’t draw a single penalty the whole series. 

like seriously, wtf? The only way for anyone to defend McDavid is to take a penalty. He’s just too fucking fast to be stopped legally. That guy draws a penalty every two or three shifts if you call the book. The refs did Edmonton dirty in the name of “pLaYoFf HoCkEy” and “not wanting the refs to affect the game”. K bud, not doing anything is still doing something. 

@Members this will be the last ping for this, as not everyone is taking part. If you wish to get a notification for further updates, please follow this topic.

The 2nd round will be broken up by division, as each matchup is set, starting with Round 2 - East Division.

Moving forward, I will simply update the OP and make a new post with a link to the newest form to fill out. Each form will be closed approximately one hour before puck drop of Game 1.

Reminder: Please use exactly the same username that you submitted the Round 1 form with (I'm hoping that you all submitted using your exact forum username), so as to make it easier to calculate scores once the Finals have completed.

3 hours ago, Quik said:

@Members this will be the last ping for this, as not everyone is taking part. If you wish to get a notification for further updates, please follow this topic.

The 2nd round will be broken up by division, as each matchup is set, starting with Round 2 - East Division.

Moving forward, I will simply update the OP and make a new post with a link to the newest form to fill out. Each form will be closed approximately one hour before puck drop of Game 1.

Reminder: Please use exactly the same username that you submitted the Round 1 form with (I'm hoping that you all submitted using your exact forum username), so as to make it easier to calculate scores once the Finals have completed.

Do you only get email notifications when you follow topics?

2 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Do you only get email notifications when you follow topics?

I believe you also get forum notis. Follow the topic and test it out :P

4 minutes ago, Quik said:

I believe you also get forum notis. Follow the topic and test it out :P

Every god damn time someone posts, so everyone please QUIT FLOODING MY NOTIFS

Just now, Ledge and Dairy said:

sorry bud

p.s. you're going to miss out completely on the North Div 1 points

2 minutes ago, Ledge and Dairy said:

You can change the frequency of the update notifications. This is probably a good one to change to send me an email daily.

9 hours ago, Ledge and Dairy said:

If I recall correctly, I predicted Habs in 7

Happy Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

I just won a 100$ by betting with my leaf fan friend.

He bet 50$ the leafs would sweep, they didn't

I bet 50$ the habs would at least get the series to 7 games, so I won another 50 there

Fucking love it.

• 2 weeks later...