Gritty has more bad news

mediocrepony

So, as you may know, I am a child. And without a computer to my name. The reason I am on this site is because of my school computer, which got taken away before the summer. I assumed I could be back at next school year because I thought there would be a hybrid model for returning. There is not. 5 days a week in school, unless you have a medical condition. I do not have a medical condition. so I fear I may not be a regular again until I get a computer (and there is a small chance I get one for Christmas).

4 hours ago, der meister said:

Gritty is not that old yet. Give him time. 

I know, but even Arya was in serial killer training at his age. Bran is younger than him and has nearly reached godhood! It’s not unreasonable to expect Gritty to be a 12 year old adult.

4 hours ago, GrittyIsKing09 said:

I’ll be On a bit, but no gfx and that stuff until I get a computer. Sorry I left for so long, I’ll be more regular

Only turds are regular, you have nothing to apologize for. :cheers:

4 hours ago, GrittyIsKing09 said:

I’ll be On a bit, but no gfx and that stuff until I get a computer. Sorry I left for so long, I’ll be more regular

If you use your phone or tablet, check out picsart app, I used it when I first joined too

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, thadthrasher said:

Can the VHL community just pool together money and buy @GrittyIsKing09 a laptop or tablet already? I miss when he's gone!

We’d love to but he fears his parents will be freaked out if a group of strange 30 year old men start sending him gifts to their door for their tween son.

Edited by JardyB10

12 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

We’d love to but he fears his parents will be freaked out if a group of strange 30 year old men start sending him gifts to their door for their tween son.

Well when you say it like that I would be scared too 😂