VHLE Draft Announcement, There's a Tourney?

Acydburn

• Commissioner

We have a few developments about the VHLE draft. Victor and myself though that it would be a fun idea for the inaugural draft positions to be determined by a tourney (as he explained in a previous announcement). It is going to be a round robin style tourney where how well you did in the tourney determines your position in the draft (draft is going to snake). We figured why not give you guys a bit of a preview of the upcoming VHLE season. 

The rosters were randomized as to not include any bias and tried to make them as even as possible (we didn't have numbers easily divisible by 6). Thanks @Enoramafor help with that.  

Below is a link for the rosters if you're interested. 

Team Rosters

A few rules with this tournament:

Your goalies must split starts that means 50/50.

Every player on your roster must play, no benching.

Each team will play each other twice (if STHS allows).

You should see another announcement in a few days with the indexes and any other rules/requirements necessary. 

@thadthrasher @Advantage @rjfryman @KaleebtheMighty @FrostBeard@InstantRockstar

(reminds me to create the role on the forum so I can tag easier)

Edited by Acydburn

• Commissioner
53 minutes ago, MattyIce said:

Arent some of these players over 400 tpe?

They were set back to 400 if they were over. The ratings are from Wednesday, with the exception of 3 players. Who were set to what they were when they hit 400.

14 hours ago, Acydburn said:

They were set back to 400 if they were over. The ratings are from Wednesday, with the exception of 3 players. Who were set to what they were when they hit 400.

Aha!  Yes makes sense, same rule as WJC

• Victor unfeatured this topic
  • 4 months later...
  • Commissioner
On 4/4/2022 at 8:46 PM, Goonie77 said:

Does anyone know when the VHLE Draft is? I have over 200 TPE. I wanted to go to the VHLE.

Hi @Goonie77Not quite sure how this happened but you weren't drafted in the E . Your draft would have been last season. This mean you'll be an FA this season in the E and you can sign with whatever team offers on you. Free Agency opens this Friday 4/8 so keep an eye out for offers.