Answer 3, Ask 3

McWolf

1. Prediction for Victory Cup team (Top team at the end of the regular season)

I'll go off the board a bit and say Vancouver. They took a step forward this offseason with a lot of new players, and I think it will pay off for them.

2. Prediction for last place team in the league.

Same as last season, L.A.'s still at the bottom of their rebuild. Plus, they can be counted on to really, really commit to a tank.

3. Have your expectations for your current player matched what your player has done so far in their VHL career?

I'm just starting the VHL portion, but I've been happy with how the VHLM and VHLE parts went. In particular winning the title last season was a lot of fun, glad I've been able to experience that twice now in the E.

Questions:

1. What player across the VHL/VHLE/VHLM do you think will be the biggest surprise this season?

2. What's one city that doesn't currently have a VHL team that you'd want to bring as an expansion team?

3. It's almost June - what are you looking forward to most this summer?

On 5/23/2024 at 3:19 PM, CowboyinAmerica said:

I'll go off the board a bit and say Vancouver. They took a step forward this offseason with a lot of new players, and I think it will pay off for them.

Same as last season, L.A.'s still at the bottom of their rebuild. Plus, they can be counted on to really, really commit to a tank.

3. Have your expectations for your current player matched what your player has done so far in their VHL career?

I'm just starting the VHL portion, but I've been happy with how the VHLM and VHLE parts went. In particular winning the title last season was a lot of fun, glad I've been able to experience that twice now in the E.

Questions:

1. What player across the VHL/VHLE/VHLM do you think will be the biggest surprise this season?

2. What's one city that doesn't currently have a VHL team that you'd want to bring as an expansion team?

3. It's almost June - what are you looking forward to most this summer?

1. I think Catia Goncalves is gonna have a breakout season. She's had a real good past two seasons and I feel like this season will be the season she proves that she can be a star in this league.

2. Edmonton... BRING THE BATTLE OF ALBERTA TO THE VHL! I'd love for some Wranglers vs (insert team name here) action. Nothing like a rivalry to spice up the league.

3. Hopefully getting some time to rest after the school year. I didn't take any spring or summer sem classes so I'm hoping to get a job for the summer as well.

1) Name two teams in either the VHL/VHLE/VHLM you think have the most potential for a rivalry.

2) What are your player's future plans after their VHL career?

3) Who was your player's favourite hockey player growing up?

20 hours ago, SlapshotWrangler said:

1. I think Catia Goncalves is gonna have a breakout season. She's had a real good past two seasons and I feel like this season will be the season she proves that she can be a star in this league.

2. Edmonton... BRING THE BATTLE OF ALBERTA TO THE VHL! I'd love for some Wranglers vs (insert team name here) action. Nothing like a rivalry to spice up the league.

3. Hopefully getting some time to rest after the school year. I didn't take any spring or summer sem classes so I'm hoping to get a job for the summer as well.

1) Name two teams in either the VHL/VHLE/VHLM you think have the most potential for a rivalry.

2) What are your player's future plans after their VHL career?

3) Who was your player's favourite hockey player growing up?

1. Mexico City Kings and Philadelphia Reapers. Even going back to when I first joined the league in 2020 it was always a big thing whenever we faced Philly when I was with Mexico City. I think it's the fact that they are in the same division that spices it up. They are the two that always meet in the playoffs as well.

2. Wally will probably go back to college and finish his degree in computer science. Once he gets that, going back to school for video game development. I think he would be a great video game developer and make a surprise hit.

3. For some reason I was drawn to Pekka Rinne. He was a super cool goalie and the first NHL game I owned, I was drafted by Nashville in Be A Pro.

1. Do you think that with the hybrid attribute system, will there be a team that repeats or three-peats?

2. What league GM position do you think has the toughest job? VHLM / VHLE / VHL?

3. What is an underrated sport that you think people should pay more attention to?

2 hours ago, youloser1337 said:

1. Mexico City Kings and Philadelphia Reapers. Even going back to when I first joined the league in 2020 it was always a big thing whenever we faced Philly when I was with Mexico City. I think it's the fact that they are in the same division that spices it up. They are the two that always meet in the playoffs as well.

2. Wally will probably go back to college and finish his degree in computer science. Once he gets that, going back to school for video game development. I think he would be a great video game developer and make a surprise hit.

3. For some reason I was drawn to Pekka Rinne. He was a super cool goalie and the first NHL game I owned, I was drafted by Nashville in Be A Pro.

1. Do you think that with the hybrid attribute system, will there be a team that repeats or three-peats?

2. What league GM position do you think has the toughest job? VHLM / VHLE / VHL?

3. What is an underrated sport that you think people should pay more attention to?

1. Yeah of course. It may not be as common, but a team will eventually pull it off!

2. VHL is the most competitive league, so it makes everything more important. There are more eyes on every trade, FA signing, etc.

3. UFC man, I know it is huge now but it has always been such a stellar watch. 

1. Do you have any wild predictions for this upcoming season?

2. Have you been doing a new activity ar all? if so what!

3. What are your mandatory pizza toppings?  

2 hours ago, Kisslinger said:

1. Do you have any wild predictions for this upcoming season?

2. Have you been doing a new activity ar all? if so what!

3. What are your mandatory pizza toppings?  

1. There will be multiple 60-goal scorers this season.

2. I wouldn't call it an activity, but I've been looking at cats to potentially adopt.

3. My one requirement is no mushrooms. I'm fine with other toppings and don't require anything else.

1. What goals do you have for the upcoming season?

2. What is one prediction for the upcoming season that you are confident about?

3. If money were no issue, what is something you would like to do more?

9 hours ago, scoop said:

1. There will be multiple 60-goal scorers this season.

2. I wouldn't call it an activity, but I've been looking at cats to potentially adopt.

3. My one requirement is no mushrooms. I'm fine with other toppings and don't require anything else.

1. What goals do you have for the upcoming season?

Goal is to keep training and earning that TPE as I make my way through a full VHLE season with my re-create

2. What is one prediction for the upcoming season that you are confident about?

Seattle will once again do very well this season, even with all the retirements during this off-season

3. If money were no issue, what is something you would like to do more?

Travel! I love to travel but with work and family I can only travel 1 maybe 2x a year, so that would be something I would love to do more off

1) What aspect of your players game have you been improving during this off-season?
2) Name your cup winners for all three leagues (VHLM / VHLE / VHL) and a brief statement as to why
3) If you cut a sandwich in half, do you get two smaller sandwiches, or two half sandwiches?

Answers to the Questions: 

I gotta go with Moscow this season.  They toy with competitiveness every season and then step up in the playoffs.  This just might be the time for them to go balls to the wall.

I’m gonna pick Calgary for this, and I think its by design.  If they are in a rebuilding time then they will want the best chance for 1st pick next season and it could happen.

Haven’t hit the big leagues yet, but as long as the team I’m on wins the cup, I could give a hoot about how my player is doing.  Being surrounded by solid players is a lot more fun.

Questions 

1.  There’s a debate in the Brat locker room…. Settle the debate.  Is it going to be Dallas or Edmonton and defend your decision.

2.  Could you give up your phone, tablet, ipad, laptop, computer, video games, etc….  All electronics, for a week?  Two weeks?  A month?  Under what conditions?

3.  Do you prefer apple pie over blueberry pie?

54 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Answers to the Questions: 

I gotta go with Moscow this season.  They toy with competitiveness every season and then step up in the playoffs.  This just might be the time for them to go balls to the wall.

I’m gonna pick Calgary for this, and I think its by design.  If they are in a rebuilding time then they will want the best chance for 1st pick next season and it could happen.

Haven’t hit the big leagues yet, but as long as the team I’m on wins the cup, I could give a hoot about how my player is doing.  Being surrounded by solid players is a lot more fun.

Questions 

1.  There’s a debate in the Brat locker room…. Settle the debate.  Is it going to be Dallas or Edmonton and defend your decision.

2.  Could you give up your phone, tablet, ipad, laptop, computer, video games, etc….  All electronics, for a week?  Two weeks?  A month?  Under what conditions?

3.  Do you prefer apple pie over blueberry pie?

1. I think Edmonton is going to win. Edmonton has the best 1 - 2 combo in the league. I also believe that McDavid will step up and carry the team. He needs that ring to be a HOF lock. Dallas is a weird team. They have flashes of amazing, but at the same time, they can be exposed. They went to game 7 with a Vegas squad that barely made the playoffs. On the flip side, Edmonton went to 7 with Vancouver with basically no goalie. So it's a coin flip right now. Also, I hate the Dallas chant. You're just chanting your team's name...? All I hear is Dallas Frauds.

2. Nope nope and nope. I can't give up technology, unfortunately. I work in IT and I need it to do my job. And I don't have hobbies that would take up that time.

3. I prefer blueberry for the taste. Apple is too bitter for me.

1. What do you think your player does in the offseason? Besides just sitting at home or going to practice?

2. How do you feel about Discord? Some of the locker rooms I've been in have been dead. It seems that LRs are only active if they are winning games which is lame. What is your take on that?

3. If you can go on vacation to anywhere in the world for a week, where would you go and why?

1. There's no thinking about it, I'm always dancing, whenever a beat comes on my body can't stop moving! Oh, I also read the news it helps me start conversations

2. Locker rooms can be very fickle with players being on at a different times, for myself it's hard to start a conversations at times when I don't know if I'll get a reply (or waking someone up) but I still do it and check back later. Honestly there's too much pressure on managers and players, shit happens.. it's how you react that makes the difference (oh god, chill Meghan 😋)

3. Probably Canada, the country seems to be super nice and they have plenty of cultural history to go along with it.. Sure I'd meet tons of interesting folks!

A. Why did your player start playing hockey? 

B. Does your player have any VHLers they idolise? 

C. What's the first thing you do when you log into your players account?

On 5/29/2024 at 6:28 PM, diacope said:

1. There's no thinking about it, I'm always dancing, whenever a beat comes on my body can't stop moving! Oh, I also read the news it helps me start conversations

2. Locker rooms can be very fickle with players being on at a different times, for myself it's hard to start a conversations at times when I don't know if I'll get a reply (or waking someone up) but I still do it and check back later. Honestly there's too much pressure on managers and players, shit happens.. it's how you react that makes the difference (oh god, chill Meghan 😋)

3. Probably Canada, the country seems to be super nice and they have plenty of cultural history to go along with it.. Sure I'd meet tons of interesting folks!

A. Why did your player start playing hockey? 

B. Does your player have any VHLers they idolise? 

C. What's the first thing you do when you log into your players account?

Answers

1. He asked his parents at a very young age if he could start playing after watching a pro hockey game on tv.. so basically pure interest.

2. Ash Sparks looks up to a handful of goalies from the late S60s till the late S70s as that was the era he watched as a kid. His idol was a goalie that played for the Vancouver Wolves in said timeframe named Jimmy Spyro- due to his flashy and extremely athletic style. Sparks plays a similar way but more is controlled and honestly far superior imo.

3. I check to see if my updated went through, or if it’s earlier in the week I claim my PF and do trivia 😂 

Questions

1. Who was the first person you made friends with in the VHL community?

2. Which team in the VHL do you think has the most underrated roster this season?

3. What are the last 3 songs you listened to?

On 5/27/2024 at 11:56 AM, youloser1337 said:

1. What do you think your player does in the offseason? Besides just sitting at home or going to practice?

2. How do you feel about Discord? Some of the locker rooms I've been in have been dead. It seems that LRs are only active if they are winning games which is lame. What is your take on that?

3. If you can go on vacation to anywhere in the world for a week, where would you go and why?

1. I think my player does a little travelling to decompress after a stressful season. His preferable places to travel are ones where he can go out into nature for a day or two and be in silence for a while. 

2. I think the Discord can be a lot of fun to engage with your teammates. Losing can make it a little hard to talk about things sometimes, but personally I think the GM and AGM make the LR more approachable. If you have a GM that isn't really into it or don't engage with the team the way they might prefer, nobody is going to take part in the conversation.

3. I would love to wander Europe for a week. Nothing really to do, just immerse myself in the culture and history of it and relax.

1. How long do you think it would take to get used to changing stick-handedness if you had to? (eg. if you are a left-handed shot, switching to a right-handed shot)

2. If you could guarantee a faceoff win, where would you want it to go? To your defence, wingers, or a self-win to the centerman?

3. Do you think you could pull off a "Michigan" in game?

On 5/27/2024 at 8:27 AM, Greg_Di said:

1) What aspect of your players game have you been improving during this off-season?
2) Name your cup winners for all three leagues (VHLM / VHLE / VHL) and a brief statement as to why
3) If you cut a sandwich in half, do you get two smaller sandwiches, or two half sandwiches?

1. Defence and skating the most but a few things as well.

2. VHL: Moscow they have a very nice offensive core and a good goalie, VHLE Stockholm all around good team VHLM Miami picked very well in the draft plus picked up a nice goalie and I'm a bit biased

3. Two half sandwiches 

1. Favorite sport that isn't hockey?

2. who has the best logo in each of the three leagues? ( VHLM/VHLE/VHL)

3. what team has surprised you the most so far this season?

20 hours ago, xsjack said:

1. Favorite sport that isn't hockey?

2. who has the best logo in each of the three leagues? ( VHLM/VHLE/VHL)

3. what team has surprised you the most so far this season?

1. Baseball. It's my favorite sport, period.

2. I'll say the Nighthawks, Watchmen, and Marauders.

3. Without question, Calgary. I don't always agree with everything in the VSN season preview, but ranking them as the 6th best team in the North American Conference I would have definitely agreed with. For them to be 11-0 at this point is astonishing. It's not even like they've had a cakewalk of a schedule so far. Six of their games have been against teams that I had pegged as playoff teams. Honestly, I still expect them to miss the playoffs because I don't think they can keep this up, but then again, I wouldn't expect them to be where they are now, so who knows.

1. What is something that you think could be a good addition to the player store? If you don't have any ideas, what would be your thoughts on the option of purchasing extra seasons beyond the usual career limits?

2. If the VHL were to expand or a team from each conference were to relocate, what would be your proposed location of a team for each of the North American and European Conferences?

3. Do you think you get enough sleep?

34 minutes ago, scoop said:

1. Baseball. It's my favorite sport, period.

2. I'll say the Nighthawks, Watchmen, and Marauders.

3. Without question, Calgary. I don't always agree with everything in the VSN season preview, but ranking them as the 6th best team in the North American Conference I would have definitely agreed with. For them to be 11-0 at this point is astonishing. It's not even like they've had a cakewalk of a schedule so far. Six of their games have been against teams that I had pegged as playoff teams. Honestly, I still expect them to miss the playoffs because I don't think they can keep this up, but then again, I wouldn't expect them to be where they are now, so who knows.

1. What is something that you think could be a good addition to the player store? If you don't have any ideas, what would be your thoughts on the option of purchasing extra seasons beyond the usual career limits?

2. If the VHL were to expand or a team from each conference were to relocate, what would be your proposed location of a team for each of the North American and European Conferences?

3. Do you think you get enough sleep?

1. I wouldn’t be a big fan of purchasing extra seasons, but I wouldn’t mind seeing some options where you can upgrade specific attributes at a discounted rate. 

2. I think Edmonton or Montreal would be good options for NA.  For EU, I would lean to Berlin myself. 

3. Not even close unfortunately.  I need an extra 2-3 a night on average probably. 

—-

1. How has the season started for your player?

2. Are there any other leagues that you partake in or have been apart of in the past? If so, are there anything those leagues did that you would like to see in the VHL?

3. Who do you have in the Stanley Cup? Edmonton or Florida?

16 minutes ago, Advantage said:

1. I wouldn’t be a big fan of purchasing extra seasons, but I wouldn’t mind seeing some options where you can upgrade specific attributes at a discounted rate. 

2. I think Edmonton or Montreal would be good options for NA.  For EU, I would lean to Berlin myself. 

3. Not even close unfortunately.  I need an extra 2-3 a night on average probably. 

—-

1. How has the season started for your player?

2. Are there any other leagues that you partake in or have been apart of in the past? If so, are there anything those leagues did that you would like to see in the VHL?

3. Who do you have in the Stanley Cup? Edmonton or Florida?

1. Pretty good in terms of D and physicality but not much offense yet! 

2. Nothing similar to vhl but I used to do an online league where you pick NHL players from any era, set lines, etc and it simulates a season against other users in small leagues. It was all about shooting % 

3. As much as I would like to see Edmonton win, I think Florida takes it with their team defense and physical play. 

Questions: 

1. What as your biggest surprise of the NHL playoffs so far? 

2. How is your VHL/E/M team doing so far and you player? 

3. What team or player is your biggest rival right now in your respective league? 

10 hours ago, Girts said:

1. Pretty good in terms of D and physicality but not much offense yet! 

2. Nothing similar to vhl but I used to do an online league where you pick NHL players from any era, set lines, etc and it simulates a season against other users in small leagues. It was all about shooting % 

3. As much as I would like to see Edmonton win, I think Florida takes it with their team defense and physical play. 

Questions: 

1. What as your biggest surprise of the NHL playoffs so far? 

Probably Edmonton, while yes they are a good team and the last standing Canadian team, I didn't think they would make it to the finals. I thought the Stars would beat them.

2. How is your VHL/E/M team doing so far and you player? 

E team is doing well, we sit in 2nd place. My player is still waiting for his change to start as currently playing as backup

3. What team or player is your biggest rival right now in your respective league? 

No rivals right now as just starting out his career in the E but I guess any opposing goalie ;) 

Questions:

1) Which VHL team has surprised you the most with their start to the new VHL Season?
2) Looking at the current stats right now, who is your early favorite MVP candidate for the VHL?

3) If you could view only one website for the rest of your life, what website would it be? Why?

10 hours ago, Greg_Di said:

Questions:

1) Which VHL team has surprised you the most with their start to the new VHL Season?
2) Looking at the current stats right now, who is your early favorite MVP candidate for the VHL?

3) If you could view only one website for the rest of your life, what website would it be? Why?

1. With Calgary only losing 1 game after 13 games, I have to go with Calgary. That is insane.

2. Catia Goncalves easily. They are tearing it up in the VHL already!

3. Oh this is a tough one. If I choose Google, do I get all the search results? If I decide Twitter do I get all the information from it? If I prefer Facebook, does everyone else keep posting? It's a tough call.

1. Which VHL team do you think has the best future prospects?

2. Do you think the VHLM champs could beat the bottom VHLE team? What about the VHLE champs beating the bottom VHL team?

3. What screams summer for you? (No school, amusement parks, hot days, etc)

On 6/3/2024 at 7:19 PM, youloser1337 said:

1. With Calgary only losing 1 game after 13 games, I have to go with Calgary. That is insane.

2. Catia Goncalves easily. They are tearing it up in the VHL already!

3. Oh this is a tough one. If I choose Google, do I get all the search results? If I decide Twitter do I get all the information from it? If I prefer Facebook, does everyone else keep posting? It's a tough call.

1. Which VHL team do you think has the best future prospects?

2. Do you think the VHLM champs could beat the bottom VHLE team? What about the VHLE champs beating the bottom VHL team?

3. What screams summer for you? (No school, amusement parks, hot days, etc)

1) There are a lot of contenders, honestly. But I like what Vancouver has there... they only have a few prospects but three absolute studs. If you can still count Bucatini, I would probably go Davos.

2) I guess it kind of depends on the year because sometimes a VHL or VHLE team goes scorched earth and has a pretty limited roster. Not a chance the VHLM champs could beat the worst VHLE team this year. Probably don't like the VHLE's odds of beating the worst VHL team either but looking at a roster like Prague's where the best player has 568 TPE and a few still don't even have the VHLE cap of 400, maybe it could happen.

3) Swimming (outdoors specifically)

-------

1) Calgary is off to a 12-2-1 start, do you think they can maintain this hot start to win the NA? Make the playoffs?

2) Vancouver made some big moves this off-season to put together a contender but have started 6-6-3, do you think they'll be able to fight there way into the post-season?

3) What do you think of your own player's performance so far this season?

On 6/5/2024 at 11:18 AM, tcookie said:

1) There are a lot of contenders, honestly. But I like what Vancouver has there... they only have a few prospects but three absolute studs. If you can still count Bucatini, I would probably go Davos.

2) I guess it kind of depends on the year because sometimes a VHL or VHLE team goes scorched earth and has a pretty limited roster. Not a chance the VHLM champs could beat the worst VHLE team this year. Probably don't like the VHLE's odds of beating the worst VHL team either but looking at a roster like Prague's where the best player has 568 TPE and a few still don't even have the VHLE cap of 400, maybe it could happen.

3) Swimming (outdoors specifically)

-------

1) Calgary is off to a 12-2-1 start, do you think they can maintain this hot start to win the NA? Make the playoffs?

2) Vancouver made some big moves this off-season to put together a contender but have started 6-6-3, do you think they'll be able to fight there way into the post-season?

3) What do you think of your own player's performance so far this season?

1. If they keep doing what they are doing they've got a great chance to win the NA and make playoffs. Unfortunately I haven't been able to follow the games closely this season to really analyze the team and see if they can get there. 

2. My player is on Vancouver so I'm hoping we can! 

3. Overall I don't think my player is performing as well as they have usually been this season. Could be because this is the season depreciation kicked in as well. I'm doing what I can to try and bring their stats up as I get more TPE. 

------

1. Are there other players in the league you watch out for/enjoy seeing their progress, if so who are they? 

2. Does your player have any rivals this season?

3. What is your go to restaurant or fast food place?

1. Are there other players in the league you watch out for/enjoy seeing their progress, if so who are they? 

Not a ton honestly, mostly focus on my own team and the progress of my teammates

I would say probably some of the other players in the S91 class, was a strong class and I want to do my best to compete with them

Probably a local sushi place near my house!

--------
1. The season is about a 1/3 of the way through. Anything surprise you so far?

2. Are you following the Stanley Cup Finals and if so are you cheering for a team in particular?

3. Any exciting plans for the summer that you are looking forward to?

12 hours ago, Velevra said:

Not a ton honestly, mostly focus on my own team and the progress of my teammates

I would say probably some of the other players in the S91 class, was a strong class and I want to do my best to compete with them

Probably a local sushi place near my house!

--------
1. The season is about a 1/3 of the way through. Anything surprise you so far?

I think the biggest surprise was Calgary with that incredible start. Seems things are settling down a little bit now but they have still been very impressive.

2. Are you following the Stanley Cup Finals and if so are you cheering for a team in particular?

Nah not really since my team was eliminated. I know Panthers are up 2-0 but not excited for any of the teams in the finals to be honest.

3. Any exciting plans for the summer that you are looking forward to?

Kid just turned 2 so looking forward to road tripping this summer with the family and having him see new things for the first time

1) Out of 10, how would you rate your players contribution to your teams record so far this season?

2) In your own opinion what is the one skill , regardless of position, that every hockey player needs to excel at?

3) You have a button which, when you press it, does something. What does yours do?

9 hours ago, Greg_Di said:

1) Out of 10, how would you rate your players contribution to your teams record so far this season?

2) In your own opinion what is the one skill , regardless of position, that every hockey player needs to excel at?

3) You have a button which, when you press it, does something. What does yours do?

1. Probably like a 7. Good offensive player and great on faceoffs but not one of three most impactful players on the team this season.

2. Positional awareness. Knowing where you need to be at all times is crucial offensively, defensively and between the pipes.

3. Gives me a house to live in lol.

---

1. Who do you have winning the Continental Cup and has your opinion changed on who will win the Continental Cup after the start of the season? 

2. From 0-100%, what are the chances that the Oilers can mount the comeback against the Panthers in the Stanley Cup Final?

3. Any big summer plans you got going on?

19 hours ago, Advantage said:

1. Probably like a 7. Good offensive player and great on faceoffs but not one of three most impactful players on the team this season.

2. Positional awareness. Knowing where you need to be at all times is crucial offensively, defensively and between the pipes.

3. Gives me a house to live in lol.

---

1. Who do you have winning the Continental Cup and has your opinion changed on who will win the Continental Cup after the start of the season? 

2. From 0-100%, what are the chances that the Oilers can mount the comeback against the Panthers in the Stanley Cup Final?

I put Toronto before the season because I thought they'd have an easier road in North America, but I'm not sure that's the case. I'll stick with them for now, but my mind's starting to trail towards Malmo

I'll give it a solid 10%. You never know with the talent Edmonton has so I won't put it at 0%, but that's a tough hole to climb out of.

Actually just finished some of my summer plans, went to Europe in mid-May then had two weddings in three weekends. Summer's actually going to be a lot of work travel, especially to Chicago, but that's not a bad thing.

Questions:

1. Would you be interested in some sort of promotion/relegation system in the VHL?

2. What NHL player would you most like to see win the Stanley Cup (either for the first time or again)?

3. Your VHL team is having a cookout and asks you to bring a side. What are you bringing?

On 6/12/2024 at 3:04 PM, CowboyinAmerica said:

I put Toronto before the season because I thought they'd have an easier road in North America, but I'm not sure that's the case. I'll stick with them for now, but my mind's starting to trail towards Malmo

I'll give it a solid 10%. You never know with the talent Edmonton has so I won't put it at 0%, but that's a tough hole to climb out of.

Actually just finished some of my summer plans, went to Europe in mid-May then had two weddings in three weekends. Summer's actually going to be a lot of work travel, especially to Chicago, but that's not a bad thing.

Questions:

1. Would you be interested in some sort of promotion/relegation system in the VHL?

2. What NHL player would you most like to see win the Stanley Cup (either for the first time or again)?

3. Your VHL team is having a cookout and asks you to bring a side. What are you bringing?

1. I think that wouldn't work. It would cause the people on the relegated team to go inactive or ask to be traded which will only drop them lower. Also, who would take the spot?

2. As an Islander fan, it's gotta be Okposo. He was a workhorse on the Isles and not keeping him was a big mistake. He was such an awesome guy and a huge fan favorite.

3. Baked Mac n Cheese. Bring out the lactade!

1. Do you think Seattle has enough to go Back to Back this season?

2. What do you do when you think your player isn't performing as they should?

3. Who do you think the Conn Smythe should go to?

1. I think it's certainly possible. Do I think it will happen? If you think I could realistically predict STHS in the post-99/40 era, I've got a bridge to sell you.

2. Naturally, all of the blame has to go to coaching. Just kidding! Sometimes it's an issue with my build, sometimes it's an issue with the teams we're facing (ie a hard part of the schedule), and other times it's just STHS doing its thing.

3. I mean, if the Oilers manage to go all the way and complete a reverse sweep it almost certainly has to go to McDavid. Otherwise, I dunno. I was going to say the Panthers goalie but he kinda let in juuuust a few goals yesterday, so that's out of the picture.

---------

1. I'm about to move to Philly but am not originally from there. What should I know about their sports fans?

2. Who's your favorite VHL user? Give them a shout out here! Why are they your favorite?

3. What do you think about the duration of the season? If you were to keep the number of games the same, would you want it to be shorter? How much shorter, and why?

Edited by Renomitsu