Answer 3, Ask 3

McWolf

1. Hmm I think you'll have to contact Muffins about this. As mayor of Vineland, NJ, he surely has many experiences on the mean streets of Philadelphia. City of brotherly love so I reckon they're very friendly.

2. My favourite VHL user is @MexicanCow123 because he doesn't know ball but pretends he does. His childlike innocence is such a great inspiration to so much of the VHL's boomers and gives them good experience in being a father figure.

3. I think the season game length is fine, I'm sure it hasn't been updated since the inception of the league and now with 16 teams they may want to look at increasing the number. I think they should increase the amount of games per day, however, because the season length is one of the longest in all of simulation sports.

1. Who is your teams MVP so far this season and why?

2. If you had to make a trade involving your player that makes sense for both teams, what would that trade look like?

3. What are your favourite and least favourite cities to visit on the road?

8 minutes ago, rory said:

His childlike innocence is such a great inspiration to so much of the VHL's boomers and gives them good experience in being a father figure.

WOOOOOOO I MADE IT DAD

1 hour ago, rory said:

1. Who is your teams MVP so far this season and why?

2. If you had to make a trade involving your player that makes sense for both teams, what would that trade look like?

3. What are your favourite and least favourite cities to visit on the road?

1. It's between Randy Bobandy and Ash Sparks. Sparks continues to defy expectations in net and has been one of the best goalies in the league this season, and Bobandy seems to be by far the most consistently showing up on the score sheet game after game.

2. This is actually a really tough question. If Malmo is trading me, they are still likely trying to compete but think that having an elite forward would be better than an elite defender. So they could maybe try to get one of Toronto's forwards as an upgrade over Gregger McKeggegger, and maybe get Fitzroy in return to replace me on defense. I think there'd have to be a third team involved to make things work financially. Let's say Helsinki gets involved and sends Adi Dassler over to Toronto for a draft pick. Malmo gets Mac Atlas (TOR), Walter Fitzroy Jr. (TOR), Toddly Bobbly (TOR); Toronto gets Jacob Stone (MAL), Adi Dassler (HSK), Karl Herzlich (MAL); Helsinki gets Gregger McKeggegger (MAL), S96 TOR 1st (TOR). Toronto probably needs Adi Dassler to sign an extension if they are giving up a first. Makes sense for Toronto, who has the best offense and could maybe spare some of that to get one of the best defenders in the league allowing to have one of me or Bobby Bob out there at all times, but they also get a younger forward and a better goalie to take over for Joel Castle when he retires. Malmo gets an elite scoring forward. Maybe Helsinki can't get a better offer for the pending free agent in Dassler, who may not want to stick around through a rebuild that doesn't appear to be over any time soon. I probably spent too much time looking at a hypothetical trade for my player that will definitely not be getting traded when I could have just had Malmo throw in the towel after losing to the two worst teams in the league and trade me to London for draft picks.

3. Least favorite is Moscow. Favorite is Davos

1. What has been the most memorable moment of your career thus far?

2. What are some of your hobbies?

3. What is something you have planned in the future that you are excited about?

2 hours ago, scoop said:

1. What has been the most memorable moment of your career thus far?

2. What are some of your hobbies?

3. What is something you have planned in the future that you are excited about?

1. Signing day with Houston. It was great to be able to sign a contract with a team so close to home. And honestly, I haven’t done much of anything else since.

2. Mainly playing hockey. I don’t know really what else you were expecting.

3. I mean, I might take over the entire VHL. That would be cool. But seriously, I get to fly out to a wedding soon. That could be exciting.

—————

1. Do you enjoy any other sports besides hockey?

2. What hockey stick do you recommend and why?

3. If it weren’t for hockey, do you enjoy ice skating?

Edited by Psanchez55

17 minutes ago, Psanchez55 said:

1. Do you enjoy any other sports besides hockey?

2. What hockey stick do you recommend and why?

3. If it weren’t for hockey, do you enjoy ice skating?

1. I watch Cricket, AFL, NRL and Formula 1

2. Never played hockey in my life but I think for field hockey you would go with a Kookaburra

3. I don't like Ice Skating at all my feet don't fit in the hire skates

Q1) An award is going to be named after you what is it for? 
Q2) You get to make the next VHLM Franchise where is it based and Why?

Q3) What is your name for the new Utah NHL team?

30 minutes ago, Berocka said:

1. I watch Cricket, AFL, NRL and Formula 1

2. Never played hockey in my life but I think for field hockey you would go with a Kookaburra

3. I don't like Ice Skating at all my feet don't fit in the hire skates

Q1) An award is going to be named after you what is it for? 
Q2) You get to make the next VHLM Franchise where is it based and Why?

Q3) What is your name for the new Utah NHL team?

Answers

1. Sparks Trophy - Awarded to the player who is the most controversially hated and loved by the league at the same time.

2. Idk I still feel like we need another French team for Esso’s sanity, so let’s go with the Montreal Dynamite or something lol

3. I liked their “Yeti” idea so I’ll go with that. Utah Yetis

Questions

1. You get to add 1 new type of attribute for players or goalies (your choice), what would the attribute be called, and which stat would it improve from upgrading it?

2. Which 2 teams would appear in your dream VHL alumni game?

3. Did you celebrate Father’s Day with anyone?

Answers to the questions

1. You get to add 1 new type of attribute for players or goalies (your choice), what would the attribute be called, and which stat would it improve from upgrading it?

Training Room - it would boost or lower every other stat and be a fluid number.  For instance, if there was some slacking in putting tpe into the training room, all goes lower, and vice versa.

2. Which 2 teams would appear in your dream VHL alumni game?

Season 82 Moscow vs Season 91 Vancouver.  Fighting would be boosted though.

3. Did you celebrate Father’s Day with anyone?

yeah, we picked up some tacos and drove to our son’s house.  Daughter did face time with us.

Questions to be answered:

1.  What was the last video game you purchased that you played only a few times and havent touched it since?

2.  If you could get a suite for a season, what team would it be?   (Oh, its a free suite.  All expenses paid)

3.  Have you been to another country to watch a sporting event?

1.  What was the last video game you purchased that you played only a few times and havent touched it since?

I feel like if I purchase a game I'm usually pretty sure I will enjoy it and play iot for a good chunk. Most games I drop are F2P. I think I bought a total war collection a while ago and only played a handful of those games though

2.  If you could get a suite for a season, what team would it be?   (Oh, its a free suite.  All expenses paid)

Probably a suite for the Vancouver Canucks

I think when I was young I went down to Seattle for a Mariners game.

---

1. Would you like to see your team make any moves for the trade deadline?

2. Are there certain topics you like for the theme weeks?

3. Do you have a favourite thing to bbq or eat during the summer?

23 hours ago, Velevra said:

I feel like if I purchase a game I'm usually pretty sure I will enjoy it and play iot for a good chunk. Most games I drop are F2P. I think I bought a total war collection a while ago and only played a handful of those games though

Probably a suite for the Vancouver Canucks

I think when I was young I went down to Seattle for a Mariners game.

---

1. Would you like to see your team make any moves for the trade deadline?

2. Are there certain topics you like for the theme weeks?

3. Do you have a favourite thing to bbq or eat during the summer?

1. I think we are a good team but I do think that a move would have been a smart thing to do. Something to shake up the core.

2. I enjoyed the one about vacations from a few seasons ago. I was able to flex my muscles and go over a topic that I love in Roller Coasters.

3. It's a cheeseburger 100%. It's a classic BBQ staple and required.

1. What is a trade that you want your NHL or any other sports team to make?

2. Do you think it's more important to draft well or have a marketable team for free agents?

3. What is on your summer playlist?

10 hours ago, youloser1337 said:

1. What is a trade that you want your NHL or any other sports team to make?

2. Do you think it's more important to draft well or have a marketable team for free agents?

3. What is on your summer playlist?

A1: I want Billy G to trade Marcus Johansson for Connor McDavid, straight up. But seriously, there's not much the Wild can realistically do in their situation other than minor trades. Maybe packaging Gustavsson and our 1st to move higher in the 1st round? Or Gus and a 2nd to get a late 1st rounder?

A2: I think drafting, you're developing a homegrown talent that plays for pennies for the first few seasons. That's enough time to develop their loyalty and turn them into franchise players.

A3: I'm a metalhead, mostly into "darker" stuff. But I must admit during Summer, I prefer something a bit more...groovy? Like Bloodywood or Gojira. Hell, even some hardcore like Suicidal Tendencies, Hatebreed or Madball.

Q1: Okay, Connor McDavid, what the hell? Is he even a human at this point? Have you seen a bigger display of individual dominance than his back-to-back 4-point games?

Q2: How do you think your player will perform the final stretch of the season? Are you happy with their performance so far?

Q3: On the way to a game, your player saw you team's captain (or alt captain, if your player is the captain) drop a large cup of coffee and spill it on their hockey gear. How does your player react?

On 6/20/2024 at 8:02 AM, VattghernCZ said:

Q1: Okay, Connor McDavid, what the hell? Is he even a human at this point? Have you seen a bigger display of individual dominance than his back-to-back 4-point games?

Not an Oilers fan but he has been insane. 42 points so far in the playoffs which is just nuts!

Q2: How do you think your player will perform the final stretch of the season? Are you happy with their performance so far?

Hopefully better during the last stretch as I am always earning and applying those points. Pretty happy with his performance as I came in at the minimum allowed TPE in the E and have worked my way up/

Q3: On the way to a game, your player saw you team's captain (or alt captain, if your player is the captain) drop a large cup of coffee and spill it on their hockey gear. How does your player react?

Film it, Laugh and secretly put it on during game film before a game!

1) What are your thoughts on this seasons theme week? Did you enjoy writing about the M or did you struggle to put something together?

2) Keeping in line with the theme week, whether it was your first time or 5th time, what is your all time favorite M moment for any of your past or current players?

3) What Element would you choose to control if you could only control one?

Edited by Greg_Di

20 hours ago, Greg_Di said:

1) What are your thoughts on this seasons theme week? Did you enjoy writing about the M or did you struggle to put something together?

2) Keeping in line with the theme week, whether it was your first time or 5th time, what is your all time favorite M moment for any of your past or current players?

3) What Element would you choose to control if you could only control one?

1. I thought this theme week was a fun one. It's always fun to look at the VHLM. No hate on the VHLE at all but the spotlight has definitely been taken off the M. Always good to talk about everybody's favourite junior league.

2. Oh, this one is easy. Being a part of the historic S69 team with Jacques Lafontaine. I'll be honest, Lafontaine was absolute garbage in the VHLM but was carried by an elite VHLM team. Danny DeYeeto, Edwin THE Encarnacion, and a lot more.

3. Earth for sure. It's everywhere and just the many different things you can do with it is cool. I mean, that can apply to air as well but earth has the advantage as it is a solid.

1. Who do you think is the most underrated player in either the VHL/VHLE/VHLM right now? Or you can also just name the most underrated on your team in your opinion.

2. What is your player's favourite pre-game meal or snack?

3. What pieces do you believe a VHL team needs to have in order to be successful?

8 hours ago, SlapshotWrangler said:

1. I thought this theme week was a fun one. It's always fun to look at the VHLM. No hate on the VHLE at all but the spotlight has definitely been taken off the M. Always good to talk about everybody's favourite junior league.

2. Oh, this one is easy. Being a part of the historic S69 team with Jacques Lafontaine. I'll be honest, Lafontaine was absolute garbage in the VHLM but was carried by an elite VHLM team. Danny DeYeeto, Edwin THE Encarnacion, and a lot more.

3. Earth for sure. It's everywhere and just the many different things you can do with it is cool. I mean, that can apply to air as well but earth has the advantage as it is a solid.

1. Who do you think is the most underrated player in either the VHL/VHLE/VHLM right now? Or you can also just name the most underrated on your team in your opinion.

2. What is your player's favourite pre-game meal or snack?

3. What pieces do you believe a VHL team needs to have in order to be successful?

--------

Answers:

1.  Leonard Triller - He has been one of the most consistent play makers in the league. Is usually in the top 10 for points but generally doesn't get any recognition. 

2. Peanut butter, banana and almond milk smoothie. Good source of protein and delicious! 

3. A solid GM and AGM, a max earning goalie signed for as long as possible and a few dedicated players that max earn. 

Questions: 

1. Do you already have a position or player name picked out for your next player? 

2. Do you usually participate in offseason tournaments like the ProAm? 

3. What is your favourite cake or dessert?

6 hours ago, Subject056 said:

Questions: 

1. Do you already have a position or player name picked out for your next player? 

2. Do you usually participate in offseason tournaments like the ProAm? 

3. What is your favourite cake or dessert?

1. My next player will be a defensemen and likely Hawk Tuah will be the name of it hasn’t been snagged yet.

2. Pro-AM more definitely! A ton of fun and a good last time during the off-season.

3. Cheesecake!

Questions:

1. If the VHL were to expand today, where should its next team be located?

2. Do you have a dream job or just a job you’d like to try in the VHL?

3. If you could replace one team in the Stanley cup finals with another, who are you taking out? Who is going in?

On 6/24/2024 at 8:47 AM, Ricer13 said:

1. My next player will be a defensemen and likely Hawk Tuah will be the name of it hasn’t been snagged yet.

2. Pro-AM more definitely! A ton of fun and a good last time during the off-season.

3. Cheesecake!

Questions:

1. If the VHL were to expand today, where should its next team be located?

I would make it somewhere fun like Ibiza, if Florida can do it so can Ibiza!

2. Do you have a dream job or just a job you’d like to try in the VHL?

Probably GM one day; looking at updater role as well as I can do that throughout the day at work. Will like to get more involved in VHL jobs.

3. If you could replace one team in the Stanley cup finals with another, who are you taking out? Who is going in?

Been a Leafs fan so swap Florida for the Leafs :P 

Questions:

1) Thoughts on that crazy Stanley cup cup finals? I don't think you could have scripted a better finals!

2) Other then McDavid, who else impressed you the most in the finals? (If you didn't watch, swap the question to who has impressed you the most so far in the VHL)

3) What would happen if there were no hypothetical questions?

20 hours ago, Greg_Di said:

Questions:

1) Thoughts on that crazy Stanley cup cup finals? I don't think you could have scripted a better finals!

2) Other then McDavid, who else impressed you the most in the finals? (If you didn't watch, swap the question to who has impressed you the most so far in the VHL)

3) What would happen if there were no hypothetical questions?

1) It was a brilliant SCF. But it's kinda disappointing that the Oilers didn't win, because McDavid deserves one. And if he hypothetically buries that puck that falls right on his stick with a few minutes left and then sets up an OT winner? Now you've got the 2nd-most productive playoff of all time, a Stanley Cup, and putting your team your back to engineer the second reverse sweep in SCF history. It would've been an amazing, historic thing to witness. I was pulling for that - I don't care a ton for either of the two teams, but I was hoping to see history.

2) Might sound crazy, but my honest answer is Mattias Janmark. Partly because there is no expectation placed on a role player like that, but he was actually brilliant in the last four games for Edmonton, both on the PK which was very successful but also unexpectedly dangerous offensively.

3) Then that question wouldn't exist and ... huh

Eric Wareheim Mind Blown GIF by Tim and Eric

-----

1) Who do you think wins the Continental Cup this season?

2) What's the most exciting part of the off-season? (can be VHL, NHL, any other sport you follow IRL)

3) You're in charge of planning the parade for your current VHL(/VHLM/VHLE)'s championship run, where's it going?

On 6/27/2024 at 9:41 AM, tcookie said:

1) It was a brilliant SCF. But it's kinda disappointing that the Oilers didn't win, because McDavid deserves one. And if he hypothetically buries that puck that falls right on his stick with a few minutes left and then sets up an OT winner? Now you've got the 2nd-most productive playoff of all time, a Stanley Cup, and putting your team your back to engineer the second reverse sweep in SCF history. It would've been an amazing, historic thing to witness. I was pulling for that - I don't care a ton for either of the two teams, but I was hoping to see history.

2) Might sound crazy, but my honest answer is Mattias Janmark. Partly because there is no expectation placed on a role player like that, but he was actually brilliant in the last four games for Edmonton, both on the PK which was very successful but also unexpectedly dangerous offensively.

3) Then that question wouldn't exist and ... huh

Eric Wareheim Mind Blown GIF by Tim and Eric

-----

1) Who do you think wins the Continental Cup this season?

2) What's the most exciting part of the off-season? (can be VHL, NHL, any other sport you follow IRL)

3) You're in charge of planning the parade for your current VHL(/VHLM/VHLE)'s championship run, where's it going?

1. If we make it, I'm gonna go with the Calgary Wranglers out of sheer belief in our squad. Wranglers all the way! Outside of that, I hate to admit it but the Bears are in great position to win it all. No reason they wouldn't be able to repeat.

2. For the NHL? Probably would have to be July 1st. Free agent frenzy, especially when there are truly big names on the market... and especially when my team is involved. Except, as a Flames fan, there is one July 1st in recent years I'd like to have never happen.

3. Oh bring back the Red Mile for sure, go Wranglers! We haven't had a reason to parade for our hockey teams in years.

1. If you were to create a new award for the VHL, serious or fun, what would it be and who would you award it to?

2. Which would you rather see in the VHL, the lowest-seeded VHLE team vs the VHLM champs, OR the lowest-seeded VHL team vs the VHLE champs?

3. What makes the VHL unique in your opinion?

On 6/29/2024 at 6:27 PM, SlapshotWrangler said:

1. If we make it, I'm gonna go with the Calgary Wranglers out of sheer belief in our squad. Wranglers all the way! Outside of that, I hate to admit it but the Bears are in great position to win it all. No reason they wouldn't be able to repeat.

2. For the NHL? Probably would have to be July 1st. Free agent frenzy, especially when there are truly big names on the market... and especially when my team is involved. Except, as a Flames fan, there is one July 1st in recent years I'd like to have never happen.

3. Oh bring back the Red Mile for sure, go Wranglers! We haven't had a reason to parade for our hockey teams in years.

1. If you were to create a new award for the VHL, serious or fun, what would it be and who would you award it to?

2. Which would you rather see in the VHL, the lowest-seeded VHLE team vs the VHLM champs, OR the lowest-seeded VHL team vs the VHLE champs?

3. What makes the VHL unique in your opinion?

1. Something to do with the Fantasy Zone. A best-of-the-best award for someone who got the most TPE in the FZ for all 5 weeks.

2. Lowest seeded VHL vs VHLE champs with a caveat. Only if the VHLE-capped players can spend before the game starts.

3. You get to hang out with your teammates and go through everything together. I haven't been in the other leagues, but this one has been very welcoming.

1. Will the VHL / VHLE / VHLM playoffs be predictable or will there be big upsets?

2. With the NHL season over, what do you think will happen in FA?

3. What TV series do you recommend?

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, youloser1337 said:

1. Something to do with the Fantasy Zone. A best-of-the-best award for someone who got the most TPE in the FZ for all 5 weeks.

2. Lowest seeded VHL vs VHLE champs with a caveat. Only if the VHLE-capped players can spend before the game starts.

3. You get to hang out with your teammates and go through everything together. I haven't been in the other leagues, but this one has been very welcoming.

1. Will the VHL / VHLE / VHLM playoffs be predictable or will there be big upsets?

2. With the NHL season over, what do you think will happen in FA?

3. What TV series do you recommend?

Looks like we meet again. Second time earning TPE here, and they're both youloser quotes 👁‍🗨 

1. A. VHLM will be predictable, the only series I see going to length will be the Western Conference finals, when the Miami Marauders go up against the Saskatoon Wild 😏 

B. VHLE should also be predictable, another playoffs with one interesting match up, seeding two and three of the first round, and it's close race between four teams 🔮 

C. VHL will be for sure have the most upsets, only a few teams are ahead of the pack but after that the rest of the seeds, including the wildcard, will be fighting the rest of the way to better prepare themselves for an easier rise to the playoffs. The third seed looks the most secure in both conferences, but it's a race between seven different teams. The top two teams in each will be jostling for position as well 🐗 

2. Honestly anything could happen, before you could sort of guess some moves, now there's so many smart managers making crazy maneuvers and using loopholes to their advantage. For my team, maybe I can see us making some deals, possibly signing a heavy set defender when cap is cleared, if not some minor details.. I just hope we keep most of what we have intact. Goodbye Brannstrom 👋 

3. Hmm. Haven't watched a long series in a bit, just movies, sports and short reality shows, anything I'd suggest is still being developed, like the Fallout series. The 100 was pretty good, it's kinda old though, I guess I've watched enough Vampire Diaries in the background too, it's pretty solid 😂 

Those questions were actually pretty tough 😅

Q1. What is the last reminder you can recall, from the forum or locker room, that helped you think of or remember something you had forgotten? 💭 

Q2. Name a person that corrected you last or you learned from, what information or word did they enlighten you with? 🧠 

Q3. Do you have any suggestions or ideas you've never shared before? If not, what's the last suggestion or idea you head that lit a light bulb instead your dome?💡 

Edited by diacope

Q1. What is the last reminder you can recall, from the forum or locker room, that helped you think of or remember something you had forgotten? 

💭 

Maybe something that reminded me to pay a bill but I'm just making that up. 

Q2. Name a person that corrected you last or you learned from, what information or word did they enlighten you with? 🧠 

Probably someone in the last 24hrs that corrected me saying something about nhl free agency. 

Q3. Do you have any suggestions or ideas you've never shared before? If not, what's the last suggestion or idea you head that lit a light bulb instead your dome?💡 

The VHL should give goalies awards even if they played minimal games 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 

1.  What nhl team scored the biggest in free agency? 

2.  What Nhl team had the worst signing? 

3.  Who wins the VHL continental cup? And why ?

4 hours ago, Jubis said:

Q1. What is the last reminder you can recall, from the forum or locker room, that helped you think of or remember something you had forgotten? 

💭 

Maybe something that reminded me to pay a bill but I'm just making that up. 

Q2. Name a person that corrected you last or you learned from, what information or word did they enlighten you with? 🧠 

Probably someone in the last 24hrs that corrected me saying something about nhl free agency. 

The VHL should give goalies awards even if they played minimal games 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 

1.  What nhl team scored the biggest in free agency? 

2.  What Nhl team had the worst signing? 

3.  Who wins the VHL continental cup? And why ?

Answers

1. Nashville and Toronto did extremely well in my opinion.

2. Las Vegas- they can have Sammy (even if he does good this season idc)

3. Malmo is due. I’d love to see a Malmo vs Toronto final but I have the Nighthawks winning it all.

Questions

1. Which S86 player or goalie are you going to miss after they retire this season?

2. Who has been the VHL’s most controversial player/goalie/user for S94?

3. How did your fave NHL team do for the draft? Are you happy with how they drafted or are you disappointed?

Questions

1. Which S86 player or goalie are you going to miss after they retire this season?
Ash Sparks! Was fun playing with you in Malmo, kept us in most games!

Don't know to be honest, don't follow the controversies but I am sure there were quite a few this season!

3. How did your fave NHL team do for the draft? Are you happy with how they drafted or are you disappointed?

Meh is all I can say, didn't have a great pick but probably got the best available at that position.

1) If you participated in VHFL and Super Coach, how are you doing in those fantasy games? Do you think you will finish higher or lower by the end of the season?

2) If you could have any position in the VHL, what would that be (can make one up) and why?

3) If you had to choose, would you give up your sight or your hearing?

On 7/3/2024 at 10:13 AM, Greg_Di said:

Questions

Ash Sparks! Was fun playing with you in Malmo, kept us in most games!

Don't know to be honest, don't follow the controversies but I am sure there were quite a few this season!

Meh is all I can say, didn't have a great pick but probably got the best available at that position.

1) If you participated in VHFL and Super Coach, how are you doing in those fantasy games? Do you think you will finish higher or lower by the end of the season?

2) If you could have any position in the VHL, what would that be (can make one up) and why?

3) If you had to choose, would you give up your sight or your hearing?

1. I'm not doing well. I expected that though. I choose randomly.

2. I'd be an assistant GM because most of them don't do anything. I was a VHLM AGM and I worked my butt off, but it seems that in the VHL it's more casual.

3. Honestly I wouldn't want to lose anything, but if I were forced to choose I'd choose hearing. At least with losing the hearing, you can learn ASL and still communicate. Being blind would be a huge handicap :(

1. How did your player do this season? Happy with their performance?

2. Are you a console player or PC player?

3. The Steam Summer Sale is currently going on, any good deals I should check out? If you don't know or play on PC, what's your favorite game of all time?

On 7/4/2024 at 8:49 PM, youloser1337 said:

1. How did your player do this season? Happy with their performance?

2. Are you a console player or PC player?

3. The Steam Summer Sale is currently going on, any good deals I should check out? If you don't know or play on PC, what's your favorite game of all time?

1. No, not please why my performance. All of my numbers except goals were down. I came into this season needing to average just over 92 points per season to reach a point-per-game career, and with just 76 points this season, now I need 201 points in my final two seasons to get there. It was already unlikely enough.

2. I don't game too much these days, to be honest. Most of my gaming is done on the Switch, but I do have a laptop that can run some less intense games.

3. Well, thanks for that now I've gone and checked out the Steam Summer Sale and picked up a couple games. As someone whose favorite video game of all time is Mega Man X, I do enjoy platformers so I picked up Celeste for $2. I also saw Cities: Skylines for $8. I've seem stuff about this game, and I used to enjoy Sim City games so I've decided to pick this up and give it a try. If you're a Harry Potter fan, maybe Hogwarts Legacy for 60% off is worth checking out?

1. Who are you rooting for in each league's playoffs?

2. How much do you actually care about success in the VHLM?

3. What would you think if you saw someone taking a cat for a walk?

On 7/7/2024 at 7:10 AM, scoop said:

1. Who are you rooting for in each league's playoffs?

2. How much do you actually care about success in the VHLM?

3. What would you think if you saw someone taking a cat for a walk?

1. Seattle in the VHL and not following the M or E

2. Not at all the VHLM I believe is solely for the development, so I don't care about how I do in the M

3. Would think it is kinda cool

Q1) If GMs had to call each other to make trades do you think trades would happen less often

Q2) If you had to give a VHL team an NHL sister team what would be your top three

Q3) Would you rather be the best player in the league or win three cups