Cologne Express GM (VHLE)

Victor

• Admin

Greetings all!

@Advantage has informed us that he will be stepping down as Cologne GM now that S80 is completed (Cologne didn't qualify for the playoffs). We'd like to thank Advantage for his time in setting up the team for the first VHLE season and his work in Cologne in S80 - hopefully GMing their return also provided some closure for contraction in S57. We understand Advantage is stepping away from GMing but not the league so look forward to seeing him around.

That of course means that a vacancy has opened up. Please post below if you would like to be considered for the position of Cologne GM and we will be in touch with a selection of the candidates. Applications are welcome regardless of if you applied for the VHLE GM jobs last season or if you are applying for the first time.

Please refrain from any posts which are not indicating your interest in the position.

:cheers:

I just want to say thank you to @Victorand @Acydburn.  I highly encourage people to apply and I am certainly able to help in the transitioning aspects of the position if needed.

As for why I did this, I'll have something out this week explaining it all.  

Now back to the applicants!

Edited by Advantage