Vasteras Player Poll

Devise

Vasteras Player Poll  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's simple. Lets get some actual god damn numbers on this. If you would be willing to play for Vasteras (and not just for the three seasons you were drafted there) but long term help that franchise, list yes. If for whatever reason you don't see yourself playing for them long term (for reasons your welcome to list on a post following) say no. 

These polls generally turn lopsided away from the truth. Its hard to say though since Vasteras hasn't been a team to build through the draft and that's probably their biggest problem more than anything.

If I were to say that I had an opinion on any aspect of the matter, it would be that I believe Boubabi should have a great deal of say in the direction of the team. Whether that's to stay or go, doesn't matter to me.

Starting to sound pretty elitist around here. I remember that being a problem some ways back...

Not at all, just saying that activity comes to play too.

Not playing for Vasteras. No problem playing for the team after a relocation.

I just stand by my point that I dont like real teams in a fictional league. Same reason I refuse to play for Winnipeg Jets in the SHL

Im not trying to be elitists either. I'm simply staying that when a team is in jeopardy in actives and semi's come back to say their thoughts. Its a tiny bug.

But it also makes it sound like our opinion isn't important. I understand that wasn't your intention, but the implication is still there and I don't like that.

And although I don't post much around here anymore, I'm on frequently and I haven't missed a PT in almost a full season (aside from using the 2 free weeks I bought instead of triple award points back when I was still operating on the plan that this would be GIYGAS' last season). It may not be much yet, but I'm back to being around now and I don't like the whole semi-active label. :P

Edited by Muffins

But it also makes it sound like our opinion isn't important. I understand that wasn't your intention, but the implication is still there and I don't like that.

And although I don't post much around here anymore, I'm on frequently and I haven't missed a PT in almost a full season (aside from using the 2 free weeks I bought instead of triple award points back when I was still operating on the plan that this would be GIYGAS' last season). It may not be much yet, but I'm back to being around now and I don't like the whole semi-active label. :P

I'm not referring to you though. You said you don't like that, but it also somewhat screws up the opinion when someone who goes inactive has simply come on to say "I like Vasteras where it is" or "I hate Vasteras". Either way theres not much weight there as the persons not wanting to be a contributing member anyways, thats what I'm saying.

It's like a vote on who is better Eli or Peyton takes place and some guy who doesn't know what football is, comes on and votes for Eli cause his forehead is smaller. It holds no weight because his opinion isn't at all thoughtout.

Hence the reason the votes are public. I want to see how many members who do hold strong opinions are on each side. To me that is the biggest reason why this can factor in. People enjoy playing together. There are members on the "okay with Vasteras" side that I know would love to play with some of the members on the "not for Vasteras" side. If it comes time for a member on the for vasteras side to hit free agency and 2/3 of the players on the against side happen to be members they want to play with? What are the odds they join Vasteras? 

Yes Sterling and Damien are right GMing quality is one of the most important things. However looking outside of the people who just hate Vasteras, when you see some top members who simply say "nah I wouldn't like to play there" and to say that isn't an issue? Don't be kidding. Green is a perfect candidate for that Damien. One of the primary members tons of people would love to play with and he outright is of the belief that he'd play there if it was relocated. 

It's one of the reasons why I"m for relocation, even if I am perfectly fine myself if I went to Vasteras. Because other than records, relocationg doesn't hurt anybody. 

Edited by Devise22

Not playing for Vasteras. No problem playing for the team after a relocation.

I just stand by my point that I dont like real teams in a fictional league. Same reason I refuse to play for Winnipeg Jets in the SHL

Google Vasteras Iron Eagles and find me the real life team named Vasteras Iron Eagles, all I see is VHL content.