New Toronto and LA GM's

Beketov

• Commissioner
15 minutes ago, Victor said:

Thomas Landry and Zack Gagnon or I riot

Thomas Landry II and Zack Gagnon so close enough?

I congratulated Dooms in private as I handed him the keys to Toronto's discord LR, but I'd like to take a moment to applaud the selection of @InstantRockstar

Congrats on a VHL team, bud. It's been a while since we worked together at the management level [and unfortunately this opportunity slides through the cracks again] but I still recall the warm discussions we've had in the past when we were both VHLM GMs. I think you'll make a fine VHL GM in our modern era, good luck and I'm glad to see you finally taking the reigns of a VHL flagship team. 

8 minutes ago, Peace said:

I congratulated Dooms in private as I handed him the keys to Toronto's discord LR, but I'd like to take a moment to applaud the selection of @InstantRockstar

Congrats on a VHL team, bud. It's been a while since we worked together at the management level [and unfortunately this opportunity slides through the cracks again] but I still recall the warm discussions we've had in the past when we were both VHLM GMs. I think you'll make a fine VHL GM in our modern era, good luck and I'm glad to see you finally taking the reigns of a VHL flagship team. 

Always good talks indeed, nothing but great memories when we were both VHLM GM's for sure. Unfortunate you stepped down just before I got to come up, but regardless the words mean a lot. Hopefully we can see you back at the helm of a team in the future! :) Would be one hell of a story haha. 

• fishy unfeatured this topic