New Toronto and LA GM's

Beketov

• Commissioner

I told people I would announce this once the finals began or LA got eliminated from the playoffs thinking I had more time but alas, here we are just a couple hours later and one of those things has already happened so I guess now is as good a time as any to do this.

As you all know we have 2 teams who's GM's have chosen to step down, Toronto and Los Angeles. Especially with how crazy this off-season s going to be we wanted to make sure their replacements had a solid amount of time to be in place beforehand. As always and as I mentioned previously we want to thank @Peace and @rory for their respective time behind the benches but all things must eventually change (except Seattle and Riga of course) so it's time to bring in some fresh blood.

Let's start with Toronto since Peace stepped down earlier. Your new Toronto Legion GM is:

Spoiler

Across the conference now we have the newer team but older member taking the reigns. Your new Los Angeles Stars GM is:

Spoiler

Congrats to the two new GM's! I look forward to seeing what you can both bring to your franchises.

• Admin

IR has been going from strength to strength from San Diego to Miami and especially 3 straight finals with Rome - looking forward to what you do in LA!

And Doom, channel that 30s Davos energy and make Toronto great again!

I want to thank the entire VHL community for the love, support, and the opportunity to lead the Toronto Legion! I'm excited to face this new challenge and end the drought! :tor:

Congratulations to @InstantRockstar on finally breaking through and getting a VHL GM gig, and to @Peace and @rory for the hard work and passion you both put into your tenures!

Wow... I'll write a book when I'm off work, but for now, I just want to say thank you to all of the staff that were involved in the decision. Knowing how long I've been aspiring to make it here, you know how grateful I am for being selected. I'm glad to be at this point! 

To @Doomsday this just makes this announcement so much better, to go up with someone I consider a good friend, BLESSED! 

and to @rory and @Peace best of luck to both of you, whatever you choose to do in the league moving forward :)

@Doomsday and @InstantRockstar, congrats to you both.  I know it's been such a long time for you guys to wait for this opportunity, especially IR.  I have my only Cup win with your team in Miami.  Good luck to you both!