An other ping storm for the theme week

Dom

Hey, I could have just claimed theme week with my vhl job pay but I decided to do a media spot anyway for the only reason that I can ping multiple people and farm reputation. Now that's a good motivation to write 500 words so let's get to it!

Beginning Get Ready GIF by Mashed

@Lemorse7 I couldn't make an appreciation media spot and not mentioning my AGM who not only does a fantastic job but also really get along with me. I,m glad to work with you and hopefully you can finally get your very own team soon!

@Alex For always bringing action into the trade thread and also being really dedicated to the VHL and the JST.

@samx For always being fun to have around and also being a nice addition to the JST team

@diamond_ace For being the first GM to give me an AGM opportunity and letting me learn from your experience as well as being a great GM for my player in Prague too.

@Telkster For always being loyal to the team even when it came to a contract for a trade and also being flexible about your builds

@JardyB10 For always coming up with an other podcast with new ideas and new members to bully coughs, to shout out. Also for being really cooperative when it came to the trade with DC.

@scoop Also the same as Telkster and Jardy, you were a great player for Malmo and you've been loyal untill the end.

@Beketov For making commisioners disapear one by one and turning the VHL into a zoo while streaming the whole thing

@animal74 For being the best captain someone could ask for.

@Minion Also for being a great alternate captain to the team and sticking around even though you talked about trades in public often  😛

@fishy For being a great member and also making great podcasts

@Dil For being a great GM in Vasteras for Molotov.

@Josh for Always supporting everything that has Dil as the victim.

@fromtheinside For being a great rival with our new players and being a fellow S75 sasky boy.

@Doomsday We're not currently on the same team but we often did and it was a pleasure everytimes.

@a_Ferk You're the one who taught me everything as a noob when I first started and you've been a lot of help.

@Gaikoku-hito The Gobeil - Bouchard duo in Prague was one that lasted a long time and was a lot of fun, sorry that I ended that a season early. I also appreciated you as an AGM in Yukon, you always had good thinking and that was great.

@Shindigs Team Clue!

@thadthrasher a religious man taking over the viking boat, couldn't ask for a better fit. Also a great guy.

@Gustav For always bringing long articles that make us rethink our decisions.

@Spartan For being a lot of help back when I was managing VHFL and also being a great dedicated guy.

@hedgehog337 Somehow I always end up trading with you every seasons and its always a good talk.

@MexicanCow123 Jerome Reinhart OTB

So thats over 500 words and also 13 shout outs starting with the word ''for'' and I'm not correcting it.

Looney Tunes Nothing To See Here GIF