S90 Spirit of Competition Punishments

Beketov

As an individual who believes rules are put in place to ensure a fair and honest playing environment for everyone, I want to thank the VHL commissioners for doing this. Nobody likes being the person to punish others and I know you aren't stupid individuals and knew before hand that this would cause significant arguments, so thank you.Ā  There are some who appreciate the tough work you do.

Good. This sets a clear precedent for the future rule breakers. IMO it shouldnt matter at all whether the backups were played "accidentally". They still played too many games and the rules are simple.

Ā 

There has been lot of backlash from members, haven't read the whole thread though, but I hope @Beketovand co. stick to their guns and the punishment is held.

2 minutes ago, Ahma said:

Good. This sets a clear precedent for the future rule breakers. IMO it shouldnt matter at all whether the backups were played "accidentally". They still played too many games and the rules are simple.

Ā 

There has been lot of backlash from members, haven't read the whole thread though, but I hope @Beketovand co. stick to their guns and the punishment is held.

honestly jokes aside i agree with you they are put in place you should be wary if you break them sure it could have been an accident but at the end of the day its your responsibility if you make a mistake just learn not to do it again complaining won't get you no where you gotta take fault

Edited by comrade cat

• Commissioner
11 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

I think absolutely everyone misunderstood the terms of the punishment

TBH that's on me for not explaining things well. I was profoundly overtired last night / this morning and woke up to shit on fire so did not really explain things properly. Massive props to @AlexĀ for requesting the clarification.

• Admin
On 10/12/2023 at 8:52 PM, Beketov said:

TBH that's on me for not explaining things well. I was profoundly overtired last night / this morning and woke up to shit on fire so did not really explain things properly. Massive props to @AlexĀ for requesting the clarification.

It's ok I understood but then I didn't read your post