Raffle: $20 Gift Card to Either Steam, Xbox, Playstation, Amazon, etc

Acydburn

• Commissioner

@Banackock Has offered a $20 giftcard of your choice (only 1) 

$20 Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Amazon etc gift card. ONE, not all.. of your choice. $5 to enter, random draw winner at the end. 

$1 entry. Random winner at the end.

Those who already bid $5 will get 5 entries. 

@Acydburn make it one dollar hop ins instead of $5? Spread the love this festive season and gather some more hopefully for those in need :) 

Reminder gift card can be anything legit. Amazon, PlayStation, Nintendo, McDonald’s, Sephora, whatever is out there, legal and not sketchy. 😂

Edited by Banackock

On 12/18/2023 at 10:21 PM, Banackock said:

@Acydburn make it one dollar hop ins instead of $5? Spread the love this festive season and gather some more hopefully for those in need :) 

Reminder gift card can be anything legit. Amazon, PlayStation, Nintendo, McDonald’s, Sephora, whatever is out there, legal and not sketchy. 😂

BUMP.

$1 = 1 entry. 🫡

Fuck it, tis the season and we're trying to do a good thing here. Charity has been quiet this year so the few of us can keep auctioning our hearts out.

$1/1 ticket entry for @Kisslinger (good luck with quitting, maybe you can win and this will help with that)

$1/1 ticket entry for @Berocka I appreciate you as a pal. Buy the little one some Maccas if you win (or some sweet swimmers for the pool). Love, uncle bana.

$1/1 ticket entry for @Moon I love you long time, buddy. Thanks for being you. 

$1/1 ticket entry for @Esso2264 Sorry for being overly verbal about your managing when you were a gm. I was a dick.

$1/1 ticket entry for @v.2 for being the best of all versions

$1/1 ticket entry for @qripll because I'm a fan of their player :D

$1/1 ticket entry for @Smarch Congrats on the news in October! Maybe could go towards some Amazon diapers??? ;) 

$1/1 ticket entry for @Lefty_S because I seen you in #gaming-kranchland or whatever on Discord and you seem to like to game !

= $8 and 8 entries, 1 for each member tagged. CHEERS!

18 hours ago, Banackock said:

Fuck it, tis the season and we're trying to do a good thing here. Charity has been quiet this year so the few of us can keep auctioning our hearts out.

$1/1 ticket entry for @Kisslinger (good luck with quitting, maybe you can win and this will help with that)

$1/1 ticket entry for @Berocka I appreciate you as a pal. Buy the little one some Maccas if you win (or some sweet swimmers for the pool). Love, uncle bana.

$1/1 ticket entry for @Moon I love you long time, buddy. Thanks for being you. 

$1/1 ticket entry for @Esso2264 Sorry for being overly verbal about your managing when you were a gm. I was a dick.

$1/1 ticket entry for @v.2 for being the best of all versions

$1/1 ticket entry for @qripll because I'm a fan of their player :D

$1/1 ticket entry for @Smarch Congrats on the news in October! Maybe could go towards some Amazon diapers??? ;) 

$1/1 ticket entry for @Lefty_S because I seen you in #gaming-kranchland or whatever on Discord and you seem to like to game !

= $8 and 8 entries, 1 for each member tagged. CHEERS!

@Acydburn was nice enough to unlock passed the time to let me spread some more Christmas SPIRIT!

$1/1 ticket entry for @Acydburn

$1/1 ticket entry for @MexicanCow123

$1/1 ticket entry for @Alex

$1/1 ticket entry for @a_Ferk

$1/1 ticket entry for @wcats

$1/1 ticket entry for @JartY

$1/1 ticket entry for @leafsman

$1/1 ticket entry for @der meister

$1/1 ticket entry for @kirbithan

$1/1 ticket entry for @dstevensonjr

$1/1 ticket entry for @ScottyP

$1/1 ticket entry for @dogwoodmaple

Merry Christmas Animation GIF by Holler Studios

= an extra $12 for $20/20 entries in total.