Hedgehog went into the fog.

387F6302-EEF3-46A5-8AEE-E8119EA0C5FE.webp.b965ee7682355df66f5efa8dff6cb4d1.webp

Gonna keep it short here. You may seen or not my April 1st post in here where I was messing around on stepping down and thing. 

Except this was a hint, not joke. Following this season I'm no longer a Riga Reign GM. The reason is pretty basic, nothing left in the tank. My involvement in sim leagues is on the way to non existent at this point. And as Riga is close to competing again, there is a need of a way more energetic GM who can make this happen. I'm fairly sure that this time my interest won't come back the same way it did couple of times before. But it was fun times regardless, especially when I was on my prime. Just wish I had more cups lol (here is the part where I'll blame Simon for one last time). So yeah, nothing much else to say. Thanks everyone for the fish and good luck! 

P.S. don't show this thread to Bana, cause he bout to have a heart attack from happiness :P 

6 minutes ago, Victor said:

All timer reign

You can blame this post for bringing me here @hedgehog337

It almost feels like we’re breaking up. Please tell me we’re okay.. One of the best, most legendary runs the VHL has ever and will ever see. Honestly? Sometimes you kept me going. You made the fire come alive. You racked up the wins, built strong and championship caliber teams.. One of the best!

It was always a battle. Who would out last the other one? Really thought you’d go to 50 or S100… but eh…

I Win Take That GIF by Film Riot
(no relation to @BOOM)

Can always respect these posts vs simply going MIA. You have been one hell of a GM and a person. Our talks were always simple, whether they went somewhere or not, you always held yourself to such a great standard as GM. 

Good luck with whatever life throws as you next :)

Wish I had the chance to be part of your team and that you drafted me back in S75 as I am 100% sure things would have turned out different for that Riga team. Was hoping to be draft or playing for you in the future so it is a hugely sad day that I won`t be able to be GM by you in the future. I hope your interest returns and one day I can call you my GM!! ❤️

Good Morning Cat GIF by OKX

3 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Getting tired of losing to us, eh?   

Hedge leave = you leave, I apply for seattle

Hey Hedge, I hope you do it like your namesake in autumn and have a good hibernation from the VHL and come back in spring re-energized and busy as ever.

Take care friend.

@hedgehog337 you took a shot on me as a first gen in that stacked S75 draft, made me the 8th overall pick... I wish that had ended better for both McLaren and for Riga, but it was still fun times there with that crew and I appreciated your willingness to give me a shot. Appreciated the way you handled it when the team didn't do as well as we should have and you had to make some changes, too.

you're a VHL legend man, one heck of a run as Riga's GM here. Best of luck in whatever comes next for ya and I hope we still see you around once in a while

For any noobs who need context, Hedge has been GM of Riga for a good bit longer than I've even been in the VHL. This guy's run at his position has been legendary.

To @hedgehog337: thanks for serving the VHL as long as you have. I've never had any sort of issue with you as long as I've been here and I really appreciate that. On top of that, I feel like Riga has always been a good bunch of people and I think that says a lot about your ability to build a team with a positive culture. All the best in whatever you've got going on, and I hope you have the time to drop in when you feel like it!