S42: Contracting the VHLM

Will

You know what I learned in school today Munk? Well I know your probably not gonna guess or know so I will tell you. Canadians teachers teach their students to not be racist or to be homophobic, so you going around and posting "fgt" all over the place shows that you did not go to school. 

tf does a bundle of sticks hawe to do with racism smh u sure u go to skool?

Is there any chance you can speak english and not like you are a baby?

tf babies do u kno that talk like dis unless u mint todler? 

2/2 KO both r mad im sry i struck gold guise :'3 

Edited by Munk

tf does a bundle of sticks hawe to do with racism smh u sure u go to skool?

tf babies do u kno that talk like dis unless u mint todler? 

2/2 KO both r mad im sry i struck gold guise :'3 

hw abut yu lrn 2 spk da fkn englsh languge nd stp beeng dum af

may god kill me for talking stupid

Edited by Mr. Jones

hw abut yu lrn 2 spk da fkn englsh languge nd stp beeng dum af

may god kill me for talking stupid

amenfellow brufer in spech! lel wow eng is my 95th languge jus cuz i not gd at it duznt men u hawe to hert me like dis y 

pls ban 

ps i stop spammin now sry higgly 

-Says fgt all over board

-Does not know what it is

-Yup

its bored* smh 

Edited by Munk

amenfellow brufer in spech! lel wow eng is my 95th languge jus cuz i not gd at it duznt men u hawe to hert me like dis y 

pls ban 

ps i stop spammin now sry higgly 

God I wonder how many people talk to you. How do you manage to talk to people in real life if you can't type stupid to them.

Actually its the same stiffs who always try to think that the league isn't changing. One really good move was made today. Don't take 1 step forward only to fall back 5. Keep moving forward and make that cap number rise. Don't make the league the same old boring thing. Make change and draw in new members. Pretty sure everyone has seen it happen in real life so make it happen here and make the VHL better for it's own good.

How would it be taking 5 steps back if we are already at the point where the cap hasn't risen? I literally have no clue what you tried to say there haha. Same old boring thing? Is it boring you, cause if so you can engage people by talking in off-topic and such. All raising the cap does is allow the rich to get richer and for poor GM'ing to be justified slightly by a league wide "freebie". The cap rising has little to do with new members like I said. I'll repeat it though so you guys can understand it, go recruit and get more members if you want the cap to eventually be forced a growth in number.

Actually its the same stiffs who always try to think that the league isn't changing. One really good move was made today. Don't take 1 step forward only to fall back 5. Keep moving forward and make that cap number rise. Don't make the league the same old boring thing. Make change and draw in new members. Pretty sure everyone has seen it happen in real life so make it happen here and make the VHL better for it's own good.

I don't quite think we can use raising the salary cap as a potential draw for new members.

God I wonder how many people talk to you. How do you manage to talk to people in real life if you can't type stupid to them.

It's pretty clearly a character.  Those who know Munk outside of VHL know he's a smart dude.

If NY can afford Tordahl/Bentley, Slaughter, XXX, Low, Wahl, etc. for the long-term and still add other pieces like Kellinger and Tukio at times...then no one is really at risk with the cap, and allowing more money to be spent will bring forth more dynasty stacking (and yes a couple million can make a big difference..especially with our ability to acquire guys for half the price around deadline).

So how about maybe since all you stiffs are too stuck on keeping the cap, allow a person to have their contract reworked then. Say someone making like 6M can drop down to like 4 or 5M and help the team out. Seems a little less problems with all you guys whining about not wanting to bump the cap. But the only way it can be reworked is if they are on at least a 3/4 year deal and they play out at least their first year on that deal.

Or how about not signing stupid contracts in the first place.

You do realize that this entire thread you're basically saying, "I think the salary cap should go up because it would allow my team to be the best." I've yet to hear a single point on your behalf that is objective or true.

And it's really hard to take either of you seriously when you're now trying to get into it with Munk, who isn't even a real human being.

I don't even know how/why this discussion is even taking place. For all the faith I have in your points for a cap raise, I'd almost be tempted to give only Seattle an extra $2M in cap space for the next three seasons to see if you guys can achieve the results you seem to expecting.

It's a good decision to be made. It's nice to see that the discussions which were had earlier in the season about this have been dealt with.

It's too bad for my previous team, the Turku Outlaws.

I'll always remember my strong Turku team of Svoboda, Wylde, Vlasis, Boychuk, Morgan, Waldron, Kinkaid and others.

I've been lucky to have stayed in the Turku LR since my reign in the VHL.

Or how about not signing stupid contracts in the first place.

You do realize that this entire thread you're basically saying, "I think the salary cap should go up because it would allow my team to be the best." I've yet to hear a single point on your behalf that is objective or true.

And it's really hard to take either of you seriously when you're now trying to get into it with Munk, who isn't even a real human being.

I don't even know how/why this discussion is even taking place. For all the faith I have in your points for a cap raise, I'd almost be tempted to give only Seattle an extra $2M in cap space for the next three seasons to see if you guys can achieve the results you seem to expecting.

Honestly, you wouldn't want to do that last part.

Seattle pays 3M to a guy who is good at absolutely nothing, EXCEPT for punching people in the face AND he hasn't done that a single time this season.

You could have that extra cap you needed by cutting him free, then, by your boisterous comment - you'd be contending.

I don't actually want that, for the record, as I'm still attempting to punch faces, but I'm just saying. You say you want extra money, but there is plenty being wasted currently.