VHL Cup Finals, GM 1: Calgary vs. Cologne

JardyB10

That first line is just nuts. Combine it with Wingod and Calgary is just terrifying. Go Wrangs!

No offense, but their first line isn't as good as the COL first line when it comes to comparisons. 

CGY first line of Cote, Miller and Jakobssen have a combined 1941 TPE and a combined 293 points this season. That is impressive no doubt.

But the Cologne line of O'Malley, Klose and Koenig has 2359 combined TPE and a combined 359 points.

I'm not saying that means the series is over or anything, but remarking on their star power when ours is better makes no sense to me. It's arguably the best edge COL has in this series. 

Edited by Mr. Power

• Commissioner

I don't even mind not getting a point in games like this.

With that said, I'm not getting over-confident. Quebec won game 1 against us and then we went on to win the next 4 straight. GG Cologne.

No offense, but their first line isn't as good as the COL first line when it comes to comparisons. 

CGY first line of Cote, Miller and Jakobssen have a combined 1941 TPE and a combined 293 points this season. That is impressive no doubt.

But the Cologne line of O'Malley, Klose and Koenig has 2359 combined TPE and a combined 359 points.

I'm not saying that means the series is over or anything, but remarking on their star power when ours is better makes no sense to me. It's arguably the best edge COL has in this series. 

My player had more TPE than most of your line, that doesn't mean shit.