Jake Wylde will Test Free Agency

STZ

475808_1421124356936.jpg

Quebec City, Canada.

After being eliminated in the North American Conference Finals by the Calgary Wranglers, the reigning Labatte Trophy winner has elected to test Free Agency. It was heavily rumoured that a return to Quebec would come before the start of offseason, but today he has announced to the league that he will in fact entertain any and all proposals placed in front of him.

Wylde is a minute eating all-round defenseman. He's nearing 1800 career hits (top 5 defensemen all-time) and 500 career points, in his 504 career games played.  He has been a proven anchor on the Penalty Kill and an elite Power Play quarterback for both Quebec City and Helsinki. However, in S45, his final season, all signs are showing he could be dawning a new jersey.

Wylde has said he is entering Free Agency with an open mind. He's not looking for a specific situation, he just wants the best chance to finish off his career with the only trophy that matters.

"I want the cup. I'm not looking for a pay day, or an opportunity to pad my stats - I just want the best opportunity to raise the Continental Cup at the end of my career."

Where will Jake Wylde choose to finish off his career?

I'd love to play on a line with you again. Just saying.

I think he has to be a forward to play on a line with you. Just saying. :P

I like the public post those STZ, hype up FA a bit more. I predict it'll be a very fun and crazy off season, but aren't they all? :D

• Commissioner

I think he has to be a forward to play on a line with you. Just saying. :P

I like the public post those STZ, hype up FA a bit more. I predict it'll be a very fun and crazy off season, but aren't they all? :D

I didn't say forward line did I? D pairing 1 still plays with Forward line 1. Thus, same line. :P

• Admin

Best chance to win a cup = team who has most recently won cup

That's true like 4 times in 44 or something.

1 in 11.

With your history, Helsinki wouldnt surprise me. But enjoy testing FA steezy. Cologne could definitely use you :)

urrrrmmmm