GM Miller Hopes to Lure Free Agents

Advantage

With a number of prospects well on their way to the main squad, the Stockholm Vikings will be looking to surround them with some elite talent in Free Agency next off-season.  “I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t planning on being a big player.  While we are rebuilding right now and having a tough season, we have as many as three or four prospects that will be making the jump and I feel we could make a big splash with lots of money available.”

The Vikings, who currently are being led by Ravenwing, Maxwell and Von Braxton IV, are having an awful season that has them struggling to score at all.  “It has definitely been a tough season but I know we are on our way up.  We have some good prospects, especially on defense, which really should help our core build.  I believe in our goalie and we have some excellent young leadership in Ravenwing and Maxwell.”

What may end up being most important for Stockholm is the reputation of their General Manager.  While he is just in his first season with the Vikings, Miller has a reputation of success from his days in New York where he won multiple Continental Cups and a record four consecutive Victory Cups.  If he can replicate that success in Stockholm, it should be an attractive place to sign with going forward.

12 minutes ago, solas said:

Vasteras > Stockholm tho

I have a standing offer to the commishes that I will only be a GM if they let me take over Stockholm and move it back to Vasteras. Through two team GM changes since I put it out there, it has not been accepted.

That moment where your like, wow this FA class could be exciting. Then you realize the top 4 free agents are from your team and are going to be some of the best players to hit the market ever.

:( 

SWC3 hits the market again this offseason. Will be the last "big fish" UFA to sign I promise you that. Will be interesting to see who signs where and what teams with money get the guys they want. SWC3 will be wearing a new teams jersey next season, that's all I can say