POLL: Are LOCKER ROOMS dead?

hedgehog337

so?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It seems like the answer is yes. Not sure about other team LR (besides Toronto), maybe some team has already 1000+ posts in their seasonal thread, but I have a feeling that the grass was greener, at least I saw LR's with even 600 or more posts per season. What about now? I don't know... The VHL's discord isn't very active so I doubt it's a distraction. I guess less first-gens and motivated members = less activity in LR's as well. Also, playing in same team for multiple season is becoming old too quick. Like when you only joined team - you're more excited. The third or fourth season - not so. This is only my IMHO.

I'll take a quick look at other team LR's:

Calgary - was active during Eaglesfan first tenure, at least when I played there 10 seasons ago. I don't know about now.

Davos - decent activity when they're contenders, somewhere between 200-400 posts iirc.

Helsinki - never was there, but I assume they had a good activity period when Punk was there with his spamming.

NY - never was there, but I assume they're fine now with a lot of new guys.

Quebec - was active with Kesler, but seems like Frank isn't an LR guy.

Riga - decent activity with me although it went down since S56. Had a +/- activity with Toast, decent with Flyersfan and was even more active with Mike.

Toronto - had a good activity with Edgar and Molholt. Dollar is more quiet.

Seattle - was active during early Banackock's first seasons, I don't know about now.

So I guess I'm right, LR's were more active than now.

FITE ME if you disagree in comments.

3 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

I thought so. Lots of new guys so it's more exciting when they're meeting each other.

Honestly, It's mostly the experienced members like @Gooningitup @STZ @der meister @Da Trifecta @Kendrick and @UZI™ who keep the conversation going.  I know I personally chime in every now and then more than anything.

7 minutes ago, Devise said:

We should just create one sub forum that has season discussion for each team, open to everybody. Trash talk away, and screw LR. Or leave them as a place for people to gather the troops for the next smackdown. 

:fuckvas: 

Great idea

22 minutes ago, Devise said:

We should just create one sub forum that has season discussion for each team, open to everybody. Trash talk away, and screw LR. Or leave them as a place for people to gather the troops for the next smackdown. 

2 hours ago, Spade18 said:

Honestly, It's mostly the experienced members like @Gooningitup @STZ @der meister @Da Trifecta @Kendrick and @UZI™ who keep the conversation going.  I know I personally chime in every now and then more than anything.

forgot one :)

5 hours ago, Devise said:

Like the S58 index thread or game threads.