Claimed: Franchise Cornerstone; S58 Most Valuable Player ? [1/2]

boubabi

1 minute ago, hedgehog337 said:

I'm a wizard then, can post while being banned.

or you use a vpn from singapore 

and why are you still hidden. Stop hidding hedgehog, we know you are 24/7 in here 

Edited by boubabi

You just confused me with @Gudnason. Vous êtes banni

I saw he came back to bash me while I was banned. What a true friend that is punkhippie 

did he told you how many hookers he fucked that day ?

Edited by boubabi

1 hour ago, jRuutu said:

Get valuable data by asking questions from people who are not in the league, but also at the same time you promote the league ;)

Lets say you post the survey to multiple sites, around 100 people answer. 80 people out of 100 say that only 2 lines in each team is not really something they want to see or want to be part of, what should the league do then?

Or if 80 people out of 100 people say: Yes! That is exactly the type of league I have been looking for, being able to play in big role right away is key, I´m joining!

This league does not need to be SHL, but like it or not - VHL is a hockey sim league that fights for the same users. Instead of using this 2 line league mentality as advantage and promote it like it is, you by the looks of it ask from people who are already in here and see what they think about the league and base your recruitment and league decisions on that. Who has the backwards thinking here?

I'm glad you brought up same users because same type of users is what we want. Why grab the opinion of people who may not even join either way? To me that's gaining info from people who won't ever have a shot at improving this site regardless of their vote.

I can see your point, but I don't think thats the best way to garner an opinion. You gain it from people interested in sim league sports, not people who like taking polls haha

6 minutes ago, boubabi said:

I saw he came back to bash me while I was banned. What a true friend that is punkhippie 

Well, I didn't trade Ying to you without a reason 3w2MWDX.png

btw, the thread went off the rails. Thank you @Kyle for jinxing.

Edited by hedgehog337

Well, I didn't trade Ying to you without a reason 3w2MWDX.png

btw, the thread went off the rails. Thank you @Kyle for jinxing.

a cancer that DOESN'T EARN TPE is the worst type of cancer. At least he could have been a dick that earns tpe like meeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edited by boubabi

1 minute ago, boubabi said:

Not really. It's mostly serious talking about an award. Not your type really

#amirite 

that is correct award voting is boring to me

but franchise cornerstone should clearly win mvp, he would have my vote if i wasnt kicked out of the bog too haha

18 minutes ago, Bring Back Chat said:

but franchise cornerstone should clearly win mvp, he would have my vote if i wasnt kicked out of the bog too haha

ill tell you one thing that wont win mvp and thats Carson Wentz knee amirite?

35 minutes ago, Bring Back Chat said:

Why do you bring this up like you were kicked out without substance? You were kicked out cause you dont care anymore haha