New York Americans Press Conference Questions

STZ

On 5/25/2021 at 4:16 AM, N0HBDY said:

New York Americans Press Conference *week ending May 30th*

1. How has your player performed so far this season?

2. Instead of getting new expansion teams, we get a whole new league in the VHL, what do you think about the announcement of the VHLE?

3. Though you may not know all of the teams that will possibly be put into the VHLE, what team would you like to see back?

4. The VHL had over 100 votes for this years Champion Banner, what did you think of this years submissions and which one did you vote for? 

5. The first round of the playoffs is nearing it's end, already there have been a couple of eliminations, is there any series in particular that you have been watching?

6. What is something you look forward to doing this summer?

1. Pretty average, hopefully can get better

2. Yeah it's a cool idea, I hate the name seeing as we already have teams in Europe

3. Bratislava and Stockholm have cool logos

4. I think that the worst of the bunch ended up winning it all, every entry but that one was really good imo

5. Yeah been watching as much as I can, excited for elimination games as always

6. It's coming into winter for me

New York Americans Press Conference *week ending June 6th*

1. The first poll for the VHLE has gone up, they asked for you to pick you favorite cities in the poll, who did you vote for?

2. Now I'm still new the the league and to the team, but if we don't already have a "mascot" what do you think it should be?

3.The second round of the NHL playoffs has begun, what are your predictions for this round?

4.For people living in the states it was Memorial Weekend, but if you are from another country the same question applies to you, how was your weekend?

5. What are some funny names you would consider making your next player?

6. I for one am extremely sunburnt after going through lifeguard training, what is the one thing that makes summer not so great for yourself? 

3 hours ago, N0HBDY said:

1. The first poll for the VHLE has gone up, they asked for you to pick you favorite cities in the poll, who did you vote for?

2. Now I'm still new the the league and to the team, but if we don't already have a "mascot" what do you think it should be?

3.The second round of the NHL playoffs has begun, what are your predictions for this round?

4.For people living in the states it was Memorial Weekend, but if you are from another country the same question applies to you, how was your weekend?

6. I for one am extremely sunburnt after going through lifeguard training, what is the one thing that makes summer not so great for yourself? 

1. Rome baby!

2. I think it should be a fat man with a beer helmet, his beer belly hanging out, and a sick pair of New Balance shoes.

3. Golden Knights all the way!

4. It was good. My in-laws are staying with us for a couple of days, so that's always fun.

5. JG Wentworth

6. I really enjoy cool mornings when I go camping. Usually the summer means no more cool mornings.

Edited by thadthrasher

5 hours ago, N0HBDY said:

Paris 🇫🇷  and 🇮🇹 italy. The food think about the food.

A captain America type character 👏 

bruins😍

avalanche

Canes (hopefully)

Jets 

great celebrated my wifes bday. I am el Canadiano 🇨🇦

Will Savemmall as a goalie

Bradley Marchand the 2nd RW

My work.  It gets very hot 🔥 

11 hours ago, N0HBDY said:

1. I voted for Paris and Germany.

2. I think the logo would be some sort of American king that kind of looks like the statue of liberty but a male version, and instead of holding a torch they hold a hockey stick.

3. The Bruins win the cup! Final!!!

4. Pretty good weekend, not much different from any other weekend though.

5. I'm not sure, I haven't really thought about it.

6. The hot hot sun.

On 5/31/2021 at 1:36 PM, N0HBDY said:

1. I honestly don't remember and don't have time to check, they should go in cool ass cities though.

2. Should be our stereotypical American. Fat, gun loving, takes up 2 seats and slobby all over the ice to make our opponents fall.

3. Boston, Colarado, Tampa, Winnipeg.

4. Weekend was good, did some work and went out with friends.

5. Hulk Hogan 3, Hulk Hogan the 3rd. Hulk Hoagie, Hulk Hogan (again)

6. Sometimes its too hot and a man cant just relax on the hammock.

NcUcFyt.png  NEW YORK AMERICANS PRESS CONFERENCE  NcUcFyt.png

Week Ending June 6th

1. The first poll for the VHLE has gone up, they asked for you to pick your favorite cities in the poll, who did you vote for?

I didn't vote in the poll.

2. Now I'm still new to the league and to the team, but if we don't already have a "mascot", what do you think it should be?

image.jpeg.7e89cd71319977d4c2e2a64bfacf1cfe.jpeg

3. The second round of the NHL playoffs has begun, what are your predictions for this round?

Pens all the way!

4. For people living in the states, it was Memorial Weekend, but if you are from another country, the same question applies to you. How was your weekend?

It was pretty good! Spent it making pizza and getting a little family time.

Nink Ka Put jr.

6. I for one am extremely sunburnt after going through lifeguard training, What is the one thing that makes summer not to great for yourself?

Not a huge fan of heat. I like cooler air.

Edited by Eldredman

On 6/1/2021 at 2:06 AM, N0HBDY said:

1. I think I voted for Berlin only, pretty meh choices

2. Probably an American flag

3. Think Tampa and Boston and Colorado and Winnipeg

4. Yeah weekend was okay, worked the entire thing so

5. No funny names 

6. The heat and the mozzies 

On 5/31/2021 at 9:36 AM, N0HBDY said:

1. I forget, did I even vote?

2. captain america

3. montreal in 4

4. rainy and cloudy, that sort of weekend

5. peek at chu

6. stuck in doors at work with a blazing sun outside, or smoke everywhere from forest fires

On 5/31/2021 at 12:36 PM, N0HBDY said:

1. Forgot to vote 😬

2. Either some sort of eagle or a giant Uncle Sam.

3. I don't follow after my team is knocked out. I get too irritable.

4. In Canada, we don't celebrate Memorial Day, but my weekend was okay. Were settling into a new house, it's work.

5. I might reuse Giorgyi Costanzov, from my old league.

6. I don't really like anything about 22 degrees Celsius, which is most days.

On 5/31/2021 at 11:36 AM, N0HBDY said:

1. I think I did Berlin.

2. Uncle sam in full hockey gear. XD 

3. I wouldn't have predicted it but... go Montreal.

4. It was great. I'm living in a rental for a month and its right by a lake so I got to spend time on the lake.

5. I come up with all sorts of names that I use for nhl 21 so I'd probably use some of those. Mikey Donald's, Katrick Pane. DONT STEAL MY NAMES.

6. Bugs and sun. Which make me have to wear big spray and sunscreen.

Week Ending June 13th

1. So far we are 11th overall, and 6th in our conference. How are you feeling about this?

2. Your player gets sent to the penalty box, why?

3. What is the NYA Goal Song?

4. Does your player have any pre-game rituals?

5. How much do you love @Esso2264?

6. If you could change one thing about your player, what would it be?

1 hour ago, thadthrasher said:

Week Ending June 13th

1. So far we are 11th overall, and 6th in our conference. How are you feeling about this?

1.The numbers from the initial view aren’t very good but we aren’t far from rising up the rankings!

2. Beating up hylands 

3. https://youtu.be/KtJJC0nWs9s
4. Punching bag for 15 minutes every morning practicing his punch

5.Esso is love, Esso is life

6. More fighting, but Spartan says no 😢

1 hour ago, thadthrasher said:

Week Ending June 13th

Concerned but I know we can get it done ✔. 

Cross checking lol.  Get out of our crease

something by jock 🎸 jams

Chara changes his underwear  once a week 💘 

as much as i love food......and i love food a lot

Less pims

4 hours ago, thadthrasher said:

Week Ending June 13th

1. It's my first year in the bigs so I'm pretty happy with it. A playoff chance would be nice though.

2. Probably a trip or something. Not a check I'm like 5'5 :D

3. No idea. I don't know if there is one and your asking if I know it or if your asking me to think of one but either way... no idea

4. Get all his training done so his TPE is up.

5. Thats hard to say but I'll put it this way .... enough

6. Maybe make him a sniper instead of a playmaker.

7 hours ago, thadthrasher said:

Week Ending June 13th

1. Not great, have been anticipating a playoff position

2. 4 minutes for high sticking and 10 minutes game misconduct for getting beat up by 2 people

3. Chicago BHawks' annoy theme

4. a short nap

5. not enough

6. ability to win a fight and score on the penalty shot

On 6/12/2021 at 10:42 AM, thadthrasher said:

Week Ending June 13th

1. Questions outdated. NEW YORK TAKES W'S ONLY.

2. Anything really, slashing, tripping, murder, fighting.

3. In NEWWE YORKKKKKKKK.

4. Punch every teammate atleast once in the face to get the blood flowing.

5. Not a lot. He wont bench me.

6. More hits or dont play at all. Tanky is shit

On 6/12/2021 at 9:42 AM, thadthrasher said:

Week Ending June 13th

1. We've been consistently inconsistent until this hot streak. But it's more important to be hot at the right time than all the time.

2. Unsportsmanlike Conduct: offering an official a narcotic.

3.  Hulk Hogan's music.

4. CO-CAINE!!!!!!

5. They haven't invented numbers that high.

6. I would never have wasted TPE on passing.

*week ending June 20th*

1. We're currently on a long awaited winning streak, just in time to help solidify our spot in the standings, how are you going to be celebrating this?

2. What has been the best part of this season for you?

3. The second poll for possible VHLE team locations is up, mainly having you decide on what team name for berlin and paris, which names given do you prefer?

4. The NHL playoffs have come down to the final four teams, who do you think will advance to the finals?

5. It's been a pretty warm summer so far (in the states at least) how are you staying cool?

6. What is one thing you've wanted to buy? Either from your childhood or currently.

19 hours ago, N0HBDY said:

*week ending June 20th*

1. We're currently on a long awaited winning streak, just in time to help solidify our spot in the standings, how are you going to be celebrating this?

3. The second poll for possible VHLE team locations is up, mainly having you decide on what team name for berlin and paris, which names given do you prefer?

4. The NHL playoffs have come down to the final four teams, who do you think will advance to the finals?

5. It's been a pretty warm summer so far (in the states at least) how are you staying cool?

6. What is one thing you've wanted to buy? Either from your childhood or currently.

1. By eating some ice cream. Except now the streak is over so no ice cream:(

2. Seeing my player having a respectable rookie season 

3. Guy I don't remember what I picked but I know it was the better ones 

4. No idea but I hope Montreal because... WHY NOT!

5. I've been able to do a lot of swimming. Sadly that doesn't help me stay cool while I work.

6. I had a Wii for the longest time and a few years back I finally got an Xbox 

On 6/16/2021 at 10:27 PM, N0HBDY said:

*week ending June 20th*

1. I'll probably eat 100 hotdogs.

2. Seeing Kosmo somehow perform his best with *less* TPE.

3. I liked the Berlin names better.

4. Vegas and New York

5. I just never leave my house.

6. I want a nice late 14th-early 15th century brigandine chest piece.

On 6/16/2021 at 10:27 PM, N0HBDY said:

*week ending June 20th*

An extra Gatorade between games.  Very happy the playoffs are looking realistic

Our strong 💪  3rd part of the season.  Starting to win some games . 

revolution  and I forgot what I picked for berlin 😆 

With Vegas just gifting Montreal a win last night,  anything  is possible.   I want a Vegas vs NYI final.  Ffff tampa and their 18 million $ over the cap . 

Went swimming last weekend and drank ice cold beers. 

A winning lottery ticket 🎟 🙌 

On 6/16/2021 at 11:27 PM, N0HBDY said:

*week ending June 20th*

1. We're like 1-5 in our last 6 liar.

2. Nothing. Nothing at all.

3. Paris Peashooters is a good one. 

4. Vegas and Tampa, with Tampa winning everything.

5. We got a new AC. Keeps the entire house cool with ease.

6. Indiana Jones hat is going up for auction soon. Can anyone spare a few hundred thousand?

On 6/16/2021 at 7:27 PM, N0HBDY said:

*week ending June 20th*

1. celebrate, it was long overdue

2. not sure, I've been having statistically the best year while having my worse offensive year

3. the first one for both

4. TBL and MTL

5. underwear day?

6. right now I want to get the original switch

*week ending June 27th*

1. After a close race in the standings, the Americans have clinched a playoff spot, how are you feeling?
2. Would you say your player performs better in playoffs or regular season?
3. Who would you say New York's playoff rival is?
4. The first wave of recreates eligible for the "9-season career" what do you think this new era of the VHL will bring?
5. If your player went furniture shopping, what kind of couch are they getting?
6. Another day, another hour, another minute, another second, what do you do to pass the time?