New York Americans Press Conference Questions

STZ

1. Now that the finals are over, was your prediction on who would win right?

I guess not because I didn’t really have any predictions after the announcement

2.The offseason has finally hit, are you or your player doing anything special with your time?

moving to Mexico!

3. What do you think this next season will look like for New York?

I think similar to last season, but stronger finish to hit playoffs. 

4.The WJC rosters were released not to long ago, with that who do you think will win the Gold this year?

if the Tsarov kid is playing than whichever team he is on. 

5. Recently @roryhit 1000 content count, have you or are you going to reach that milestone someday?

nope, and nope

6.Riddle me this, how many birbs does it take to build a nest?

On 5/10/2021 at 12:25 PM, N0HBDY said:

New York Americans Press Conference *week ending May 16th*

1. Now that the finals are over, was your prediction on who would win right?

2.The offseason has finally hit, are you or your player doing anything special with your time?

4.The WJC rosters were released not to long ago, with that who do you think will win the Gold this year?

5. Recently @roryhit 1000 content count, have you or are you going to reach that milestone someday?

6.Riddle me this, how many birbs does it take to build a nest?

1. Seattle always wins brother.

2. Tanky is just in the gym 24/7.

3. Similar to this season, a little better.

4. Canada, I haven't looked at the rosters yet.

5. I'm at 1.2k, except 906 of them were deleted. fuck eno.

6. 0. Esso cant build anything especially a team

On 5/10/2021 at 11:25 AM, N0HBDY said:

Nope. My prediction went 2nd. Close but not cigar!

Going up north to see family and planning a small vacation in the mountains.

Gold, Gold, Gold!

I'm thinking Team Asia is going to win it this season but team USA could surprise everyone!

5. Recently @roryhit 1000 content count, have you or are you going to reach that milestone someday?

Dang Straight!!

Only need 1!

On 5/10/2021 at 8:25 AM, N0HBDY said:

1. nope my team lost a while ago

2. one last offseason to improve and then I'm just going to mainly stack up points for 79 when I regress

3. Playoffs or bust, and if we make playoffs we win the cup (after all we're boom or bust)

4. usa, world, canada in that order

5. probably not, 1000 is a lot

6. half birb

Edited by Rhynex Entertainment
failed to claim with one word answer?

On 5/10/2021 at 11:25 AM, N0HBDY said:

1. Well, I don't actually remember who I predicted. Let's say yes.

2. Moving to a bigger house!

3. There's a lot of potential if we can get our lines right. Remember that streak right after I came over, where we scored constantly?

4. Probably the Netherlands.

5. Probably not, I'm hella lazy.

6. Trick question - birbs live in caves.

On 5/11/2021 at 12:55 AM, N0HBDY said:

1. Not at all. Fuck Seattle

2. Yes I am sleeping and drinking the entire time

3. Probably looking up after the few moves made and signings, should be a good year

4. Gotta lean towards Canada every year

5. Probably not the way I'm going

6. Depends how drunk said birbs are

Edited by dasboot

New York Americans Press Conference *week ending May 23rd*

1. The VHL Draft is over, what did you think of this years presentation?

2. How has your offseason gone so far? Are you excited to be a day closer till the next season?

3. The WJC is over, although there's no prediction tpe for it, what team did you think or want to win?

4. How do you think the league's newly enacted cap expansion (with certain requirements) will affect other teams?

5. While the WJC is over the Victory ProAm is also going on, are you on a team? If not what team to you think might be the most successful for the ProAm?

6. It's playoff hockey time! Are you excited for any specific series?

1. I not to sure but I think pretty good.

2. Yes! I'm so excited to make my VHL debut 

3. I wanted Asia to win because I was on the team. Bronze is not bad though.

4. I have absolutely no idea.

5. I am not on a team and I also don't really follow it.

6. I'm excited to see how the series that started with OT games play out. They should be good considering game one.

4 hours ago, N0HBDY said:

1. The VHL Draft is over, what did

you think of this years presentation?

Yikes,  tbh its the first one I did not watch in over 6 or 7 seasons. 

2. How has your offseason gone so far? Are you excited to be a day

closer till the next season?

its gone well,  earning tpe and pushing for a 500 tpa build to start the season but make take an extra week or two.  I have a plan. 

3. The WJC is over, although there's no prediction tpe for it, what team did you think or want to win?

I wanted team world but we finished 2nd.  We played really well and outshot our opponent in the gold medal game.  

4. How do you think the league's newly enacted cap expansion (with certain requirements) will affect other teams?

I may have missed this.  I must look into it. 

5. While the WJC is over the Victory ProAm is also going on, are you on a team? If not what team to you think might be the most successful for the ProAm?

I am not on a team. Hopefully someday. Im not too invested on who wins unfortunately. 

I am a die hard Bruins fan but think all the games have been great so far. 2 days in and we had 3 OT finishes and thar crazy  5-4 Florida vs tbay game. Im loving all of it :)

5 hours ago, N0HBDY said:

2. How has your offseason gone so far? Are you excited to be a day closer till the next season?

1. I believe I did a great job presenting the draft, hit a career high 11 viewers.

2. Almost at 99 checking, ready to run the league.

3. Whatever team I'm on wins, but I wasn't on a team.

4. I dont pay attention to the league.

5. Holy shit I am on a team I forgot thanks for reminding me.

6. Pens Avs finals baby, easy road to victory.

I think it went ok.

I just finished my players build so im super excited to see how i do next season!

I didn't really care about what team won really.

I'm not really sure.

I'm not on a team, but I would want to be on whichever the winning team is.

Cheering for the Bruins!

On 5/17/2021 at 11:07 AM, N0HBDY said:

1. well I saw nothing, so skip and pass?

2. I've gotten better at skating ;)

3. Canada; should have chosen me as a scratched player at least

4. I don't quite understand it yet

5. not sure how ProAm works

6. nope, my team is long gone

On 5/17/2021 at 2:07 PM, N0HBDY said:

1. To be honest didn't watch it. I find draft presentations really dull.

2. Regression wasn't as bad as I feared, though I guess we'll see how that looks on ice.

3. I don't really follow the world juniors.

4. We'll probably see deeper teams, maybe some players being able to specialize a bit more.

5. I used to do the ProAm, don't really have time to keep track of a another discord though. I was on the Rain City Bitch Pigeons last time.

6. I am excited to see how the league whiffs on Kadri's discipline.

On 5/18/2021 at 3:37 AM, N0HBDY said:

1. Honestly didn't even watch/listen to it.

2. Yeah was a good off-season, rested to get going now

3. I wanted Australia to win but alas we still don't have a team

4. Think teams will be making sure to get 12 players on their roster to enable them to have that extra cap space

5. Nah don't follow any of that fake league

6. Oh, NHL. Nah just excited for good hockey 

On 5/17/2021 at 2:07 PM, N0HBDY said:

1. I imagine it was pretty nice if you dedicated a question to it.

2. It's gone by pretty fast as always.

3. Pretty sure I was on Team Asia once so I'll go with them.

4. Cap expansion mean a cap raise? If so that will certainly have an effect on the league parity.

5. No clue what the Victory ProAm is to be honest, though if any NYA bros are in it I hope they win.

6. No. Life is pain. Torts ruined us.

New York Americans Press Conference *week ending May 30th*

1. How has your player performed so far this season?

2. Instead of getting new expansion teams, we get a whole new league in the VHL, what do you think about the announcement of the VHLE?

3. Though you may not know all of the teams that will possibly be put into the VHLE, what team would you like to see back?

4. The VHL had over 100 votes for this years Champion Banner, what did you think of this years submissions and which one did you vote for? 

5. The first round of the playoffs is nearing it's end, already there have been a couple of eliminations, is there any series in particular that you have been watching?

6. What is something you look forward to doing this summer?

1. For a Rookie I think pretty well. I have 3 points in 11 games and I got my first!

2. Supper excited to see all the new teams and the new process and how it all works out.

3. I don't know to much about the old teams so not sure.

4. There were a lot of great ones this year. To be honest I don't remember off the top of my head.

5. My brother is a Wild fan so that is one I've been following. And the Pittsburgh/ islanders series.

6. Play sports and go to a convention in Idaho 

1 hour ago, N0HBDY said:

Incredibly well.  Chara is an assist machine.  Very surprised so far. 

2. Instead of getting new expansion teams, we get a whole new league in the VHL, what do you think about the announcement of the VHLE?

I think it was very well thought out and planned. I am fine with it. 

3. Though you may not know all of the teams that will possibly be put into the VHLE, what team would you like to see back?

A Quebec team would add a nice twist. 

4. The VHL had over 100 votes for this years Champion Banner, what did you think of this years submissions and which one did you vote for? 

they were all amazing. 

I voted #3.  It's different and ky favorite one

5. The first round of the playoffs is nearing it's end, already there have been a couple of eliminations, is there any series in particular that you have been watching?

my bruins.  Lost gm 1 then won 4 straight 😉

6.What is something you look forward to doing this summer?

I have a cottage rental in a few weeks. Woooo

1 hour ago, N0HBDY said:

1. Not to bad but definitely not great.

2. It confuses me.

3. I want to see The Ducks.

4. I didn't vote this time.

5. My player is still in the M, so i've been focusing on that.

6. Hiking and fishing!

3 hours ago, N0HBDY said:

1. My player is doing alright. Looks pretty good on the stats leaderboard but if you look at the small stuff you will still see that my player has a long way to go with inconsistency. I've already have 4+ games with 0 points.

2. I don't mind a new league in VHLE but I think it should not be a league in-between VHLM and VHL. I don't like how there is an upper limit to the TPE there in VHLE as well.

3. I don't understand. Were there teams gone?

4. I did not vote. Did not know we had one.

5. Not really, just score board watching.

6. I look forward to eating out.

3 hours ago, N0HBDY said:

1. I have no idea but I imagine he's the best player in the VHL.

2. I'm very excited and hope to become an aGM for one of the future teams.

3. V A S T E R A S

4. All the submissions are incredibly good this year. I voted for 3 personally and 2 is also up there. Not sure why either of those didn't win.

5. I probably won't watch any of them but I hope Tampa Bay loses.

6. Eh, getting a job I guess.

On 5/24/2021 at 2:46 PM, N0HBDY said:

1. Not as great as my last few seasons but im still happy with how i've been doing.

2. It might make the VHLM a little less exciting, but I don't hate the idea of the new VHLE league.

3. I think they will most likely have a team from France.

4. I thought they were all done very well! But the one I voted for as my top pick did not win.

5. I've been watching most of them but im most happy about the Bruins winning moving on!!

6. Going to the beach, making sand castles and getting a tan. 😎

1. So far he's doing okay. Getting better every game!

2. I think it's pretty exciting. I can't wait to see how it all works out!

3. I honestly have no idea!

4. It was an incredibly tough vote. People are getting so much better with their submissions!

5. Penguins!

6. I'm excited to start my new job on July 1st!

On 5/24/2021 at 3:46 PM, N0HBDY said:

1. 2 points, 2 fights, way less hits than expected. But highest +/- on New York so pretty good.

2. Europe is a bum ass location I will never play there.

3. I think Cologne had a team, Idk where that is come back boys.

4. Overall bummy, 6/10 on the ranking scale. Would be better with Tanky on it.

5. Dont remind me brother.

6. Hiking. Going outside and walk and have fun

1. This might be my best season to date.

2. It seems like they could've gotten a similar benefit by extending players' stay in the VHLM.

3. I'm not really attached to any of them, TBH.

4. Didn't vote or see any of the submissions.

5. I *was* watching the Penguins.

6. Having friends inside my house.