New York Americans Press Conference Questions

STZ

NEW YORK AMERICANS PRESS CONFERENCE  NcUcFyt.png

*week ending august 22nd*

1. The trade deadline approaches, and so does the possible end to the season, how do you think the team has performed this year?

Well for some stretches but very badly for other parts. Just could not take that next step. Slowly sank to the bottom. 

2. Kind of a spin off from the previous question but, how has your player been doing this season so far?

Actually probably Chara's worst season so far , considering higher tpe. 

3. It's theme week! What are you going to do to cash in on the extra 6 the?

I did a Lincoln Tate graphic  : )

4. The VHL is putting on another suggestions drive, what's something you may have or would suggest for them?

3 stars of the week like the NHL.  

5. Summer is coming to a close, what's something you may or may not look forward to going back to?

I am not ready for the colder weather just yet. 

6. I know it's a tacky one but, why did the chicken cross the road?

To catch a ticket to a NY Americans game !

On 8/16/2021 at 9:43 PM, N0HBDY said:

NcUcFyt.png  NEW YORK AMERICANS PRESS CONFERENCE  NcUcFyt.png

1. The trade deadline approaches, and so does the possible end to the season, how do you think the team has performed this year?

2. Kind of a spin off from the previous question but, how has your player been doing this season so far?

4. The VHL is putting on another suggestions drive, what's something you may have or would suggest for them?

5. Summer is coming to a close, what's something you may or may not look forward to going back to?

1. I think we have been drawing the short straw for a while, but I'm always looking up!

2. My player continues to get better with each season, and this season is no exception.

3. I really didn't like this theme week, so I didn't put much into it. I did a media spot.

4. Maybe more interesting theme weeks lol

5. I'm ready for Fall. I'm not a huge summer fan, so I'm excited for it to be ending.

6. It was wishing for a swift death.

On 8/16/2021 at 9:43 PM, N0HBDY said:

1. It hasn't been out best year. I kinda had a feeling this was coming.

2. great-not-great.gif

3. I made a scene of my player getting arrested for stealing an award 

4. I suggest going to more creative people for suggestions.

5. I'm looking forward to sweater weather.

6. Because it is an intelligent bird that responds to stimuli without good consideration for risks.

*week ending august 29th*

1. New York is officially eliminated from playoff participation, what are you planning to do with your offseason?

2. Fellow American Tanky has decided to retire from the team, how do you think this will impact the future of the team?

3. Our great leader Esso’s job is finished and he is soon to be relieved of his duties, do you have any parting words for him?

4.New York’s newest gm is officially @MexicanCow123, what’s something interesting about New York he may or may not already know?

5. The playoffs for the VHL and M are here, is there any team specifically that you will be watching this offseason?

6. The VHLE’s draft tournament rosters are official, who do you think will win the pre-draft throw down?

9 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

1. New York is officially eliminated from playoff participation, what are you planning to do with your offseason?

2. Fellow American Tanky has decided to retire from the team, how do you think this will impact the future of the team?

3. Our great leader Esso’s job is finished and he is soon to be relieved of his duties, do you have any parting words for him?

4.New York’s newest gm is officially @MexicanCow123, what’s something interesting about New York he may or may not already know?

5. The playoffs for the VHL and M are here, is there any team specifically that you will be watching this offseason?

6. The VHLE’s draft tournament rosters are official, who do you think will win the pre-draft throw down?

1. I will be pondering my future player's position.

2. I think it just accelerates what was an inevitable rebuild.

3. Stay gold, Ponyboy.

4. New York's hottest club is "KEVIN!" It has everything.

5. Not a single one.

6. The Bears.

On 8/27/2021 at 9:21 PM, N0HBDY said:

1. Get better and hopefully we can be a playoff team by next season.

2. Tanky was a big for our team and he will be missed.

3. Um thank you for being a part drafting me a few season ago and bringing me here to New York.

4. New York is really good at going 1-1 in sims.

5. Not as of now but I'll find someone.

6. I haven't really had time to look at all of that so I don't really know.

On 8/27/2021 at 10:21 PM, N0HBDY said:

Become better,  build build build.  Get chara into the 750 tpa range. 

It hurts cause he was turning his slow start around.  I wish him the best in retirement. 

enjoy the extra time.  Just having a player can be fun too. 

On 8/27/2021 at 10:21 PM, N0HBDY said:

We all eat pizza 🍕 after games 

Calgary  and RIGA -> (predictions)

I have no idea 

I'll guess 

Berlin

*week ending September 5th*

1. The S79 Fredrik Elmebeck Memorial Trophy Nominations have started, who have you or are going to nominate for this award?

2. We went 2-1 in our first sim for the lottery tournament, do you keep track of how your player is doing in the tournament?

3. The first round of the playoffs has begun, how are your predictions doing so far, or who do you think will win this season?

4. What’s the most exciting announcement made by the league so far this offseason as we inch closer and closer to the inaugural season of the VHLE?

5. If your player was to go pro in any other sport, what sport would it be?

6. What is your favorite music to listen to in the locker room?

9 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

1. The S79 Fredrik Elmebeck Memorial Trophy Nominations have started, who have you or are going to nominate for this award?

2. We went 2-1 in our first sim for the lottery tournament, do you keep track of how your player is doing in the tournament?

3. The first round of the playoffs has begun, how are your predictions doing so far, or who do you think will win this season?

4. What’s the most exciting announcement made by the league so far this offseason as we inch closer and closer to the inaugural season of the VHLE?

1. I don't really know yet I'm gonna have to do some research.

2. I had forgotten about it but I will forsure keep up with it now that I remember.

3. I didn't make predictions cause I didn't get there in time.

4. As a big graphics guy seeing the logos was pretty excited.

5. Maybe basketball or baseball.

6. Something that gets me hyped!

On 9/3/2021 at 9:53 AM, N0HBDY said:

I can not disclose this personal information at this time. 

A little bit , Chara was so so but pumped we finished in 2nd place  

3. The first round of the playoffs has begun, how are your predictions doing so far, or who do you think will win this season?

My predictions are usually decent but mine are bad this season lol

im not sure if i am active enough to know an answer... this is embarrassing 

Chara would be an Olympic wrestler like his father.

I will share a specific song: dont stop believing by Journey

1. I nominated William Jennings Bryan, even though he was not seeking the nomination.

2. Didn't really, TBH. Kosmo is just kinda limping to the end of his career.

3. I'm sticking with the Bears.

4. I was pleased when they announced that the ship to Blistonia was going to arrive ahead of schedule.

5. Roller derby.

6. This: https://twitter.com/STDeltaShift/status/1419817964602372096?t=VnD5y885FaxKIcOQTr8Now&s=19

I have to take a good look at the several players that I would consider voting for.

If the team wins, it doesn't matter how the win came. Player stats are fun to look at in the offseason.

So far so good. I think there isn't too many surprises yet.

I am excited to see how the league and players work with a middle league. I hope it doesn't take away from the overall VHL experience.

Competitive checkers of course.

I like the sound of silence.

1. I should probably do some more research before deciding or just let someone tell me what to do. 
2. No, I don't really care for the lottery tournament. It's a good idea to fill time for our teams but eh. A lottery stream would be just fine.
3. I definitely should have done predictions... I guess I'll go with Malmo. 
4. The team announcements for the VHLE. They got some good brandings and nice management teams. Should be a fun league for all.
5. Soccer! With all the Summer Olympics hype in Canada from the Women's gold it makes sense Dawson would give this a shot.
6. Anything pop or something with high energy to get the motivation going.

1. Don't no much about it..

2. Yes followed the entire tournament.. my player did better than I thought

3. I didn't do the predictions. 

4. Any announcement on the VHLE.

5. Football. Would love to play for my hometown team the Buffalo Bills

6. Metallica,Slayer,Slipknot 

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest I have never voted somebody for the Fredrik Elmebeck award.

My player was not in the lottery so yeah I couldn`t perform in it.

Calgary and Luke Thornton choking the first round for like 5 seasons in a row.

The teams logos were lit asf

It would be basketball easily

Power and Money 

PSX_20210407_185141.jpg.652655e853a42fa5c1324766b61e4566.jpg

PRESS CONFERENCE

1.  Our GM made some big moves right away. What do you think of the trades ? 

2. Our team has definitely improved from last season. What are our chances of going on a deep playoff run ? 

3. How do you plan to spend your offseason TPE ? 

4. What is one thing your player does during the offseason that no other players do? 

5. What's the one team we really got to watch out for in the NA conference? 

6.  Over the seasons has STHS(sim engine)  been kind to you ? Or has it cast its dark spell on you ?

Jubis out !

Edited by Jubis

3 hours ago, Jubis said:

PRESS CONFERENCE

2. Our team has definitely improved from last season. What are our chances of going on a deep playoff run ? 

4. What is one thing your player does during the offseason that no other players do? 

6.  Over the seasons has STHS been kind to you ? Or has it cast its dark spell on you ?

Jubis out !

1. I think we needed some change and a few moves were a good idea. Sad to see Steele go he was one of my first teammate's in the VHLM.

2. I'm going to think positive and say VERY HIGH!

3. I don't know yet might have to talk to the teammate's to help me decide.

4. Go's to his practice facility on Mars 😏

5. I'm haven't looked into the other roster so I'm going to watch out for every team so I will be extra prepared.

6. To be honest I don't know what that is.

On 9/18/2021 at 7:32 AM, Jubis said:

PRESS CONFERENCE

1. Definite gives a good push for the next 2 seasons

2. We need good production from everyone and maybe one more star to win it all

3. old man coverage

4. moonwalking on the mood

5. Of course NYA

6.  Over the seasons has STHS(sim engine)  been kind to you ? Or has it cast its dark spell on you ?

6. It has been worse every season

Jubis out !

Press Conference
Week ending 9/26

1. How do you feel about the new players this team has picked up in the draft?

2. What does this team have to do in order to win the Continental Cup?
3. Are you happy with this team's management right now? And is there anything you would change?
4. What is the biggest weakness in this team's lineup?
5. Who are the top 5 players in the league in your opinion?
6. Who is the better adviser, Moon or Zetterberg?

3 hours ago, Moon_50 said:

Press Conference
Week ending 9/26

3. Are you happy with this team's management right now? And is there anything you would change?

1. Of all the players drafted, they are some of them.

2. Make the playoffs. Win every series of the playoffs. Didn't they explain that to you?

3. Well, you guys pretty much just got here, so it's hard to make an assessment.

4. Kosmo Kramerev.

5. I don't have an opinion.

6. I'm partial to Z, but only for nostalgic joke team names from his tourney.

4 hours ago, Moon_50 said:

Press Conference
Week ending 9/26

1. I'm out of touch with the community, no comment

2. a lot of simulation luck

3. to be discovered, it's too early to tell

4. to be honest, age

5. I am really out of the loop in the community, but Red Lite is definitely in the top 5

6. equally good or equally bad, depends on who's asking

12 hours ago, Moon_50 said:

Press Conference
Week ending 9/26

1. I forgot that the draft just happened that tells you how much I know.

2. I think win all of the games against teams that are worse than us and get some lucky wins against better teams.

3. I am happy and there is nothing I would change.

4. I haven't looked into it but probably me.

5. I haven't looked In a while but I know Duncan Idaho and Hex Rose are pretty good if I remember right and then Red Lite ofcourse.

6. Maybe Zetterberg... maybe no. I'm not going to commit.