Las Vegas Aces Press Conference

oilmandan

10 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

zSH08aB.png.94b6544ea8d49c3c858d3ecd2d70a23b.png

:veg:Las Vegas Aces Press Conference :veg:

11/9 - 11/15

(Yes we still use the old logos)

Answer these questions for 2 Capped TPE

1) The VHLM dispersal draft has just ended yesterday, with Vegas's limited amount of picks, how did you think we do?

2) Miami won the Founder's Cup! How do you feel about them winning? Think that it was worth it?

3) What are your expectations coming into next season?

4) To anyone that is draft eligble, or is new to the team, which VHL team(s) interests you the most? (No this is not interference, it's wishful thinking)

5) Are there any sports besides hockey that you enjoy watching/playing?

6) Who you cheering for in the World Cup?

1. As a new member of the team I'm confident in the group of guys I just joined can't wait to make history.

2.I truly don't know much about Miami but from what I seen on the forums, they're a big rival.

3. I expect to ride the bench and learn. As an athlete I know this and playing in some games will be the key to my success. 

4. Defiantly the Aces baby. Ever since I got my first message from @JigglyGumballsI hoped I was going to be picked.

5. As a current college student I participate in street hockey and currently play Rugby for my university. I used to play American Football but have always had a passion for hockey.

6. I'm cheering for whoever my boys support.

1. I'm a new player to this team but at least to me the group looks like a strong one so im confident we're going to do great this season.

2. I don't really have a strong opinion on this since i just joined the team

3. As a backup i'll need to try to make best use of the ice time i'll get and try to help the team as best as i can

4. Very happy to be drafted by Aces, they were willing to take a chance on late rounds GK and seem like a great group

5. I am a massive soccer fan

6. Finland

On 11/9/2020 at 9:48 AM, JigglyGumballs said:

zSH08aB.png.94b6544ea8d49c3c858d3ecd2d70a23b.png

11/9 - 11/15

(Yes we still use the old logos)

1) The VHLM dispersal draft has just ended yesterday, with Vegas's limited amount of picks, how did you think we do?

2) Miami won the Founder's Cup! How do you feel about them winning? Think that it was worth it?

3) What are your expectations coming into next season?

4) To anyone that is draft eligble, or is new to the team, which VHL team(s) interests you the most? (No this is not interference, it's wishful thinking)

5) Are there any sports besides hockey that you enjoy watching/playing?

6) Who you cheering for in the World Cup?

1) I believe Las Vegas did well despite the limited number of picks.

2) Quite shocking that Miami won, definite underdogs and I believe it will be incredible experience for the players on that team to have pulled off such a magical run.

3) Making a name for myself with the Aces and hopefully securing a good draft spot in next year's draft, also the potential for getting a Founder's Cup in year one sounds very nice as well.

4) The Ottawa Lynx are an historic team who are going through a bit of a dry spell in their history, so I will be curious to see if the flames of the past can be reignited within them.

5) I've played some soccer and baseball

6) U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

zSH08aB.png.1f98833ab2f2fe966d3e43be52cb6766.png

:veg: Las Vegas Aces Press Conference :veg:

11/16 - 11/22

1) As the start of S75 draws closer, how excited are you to start the new season?

2) What are your early playoff predictions?

3) What do you normally do each week in terms of TPE earning? How do you manage to keep it consistent?

4) How many points do you think you are going to get this season?

5) How do you feel about the new Junior team system? What do you think it'll be like for players if they do play in Juniors?

6) Any fun childhood memories you like to share?

26 minutes ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/16 - 11/22

1) As the start of S75 draws closer, how excited are you to start the new season?

3) What do you normally do each week in terms of TPE earning? How do you manage to keep it consistent?

5) How do you feel about the new Junior team system? What do you think it'll be like for players if they do play in Juniors?

1. Yeah, it'll be fun to get some more ice and to play with the rookies.

2. San Diego looks strong, I don't doubt that they'll be a contender

3. I try do do these things every week: media spot, pressers, reviewing, vhl.com article, the works. Trivia comes in sometimes too, you know

4. I hope 50, I think 40.

5. I think it's great because we can sign as many guys as we want, and they will get tons of points in the Juniors

6. I went to this one public school that had urinals that went down to the ground. And we were allowed to use them in grade 1. So here were a lot of kids who had only ever used toilets and were given these urinals that went down to the floor. So can you guess what happened? A kid would have to take a piss, so he would go to the bathroom. He would usually go for the toilet stalls, but those were overflowing with shit and never cleaned. So he would have to use the urinals. So, he would do what lots of six year olds did at the time: pulled his pants all the way down to the floor, and pissed into the urinal. I can't count on all my fingers the amount of times I walked into the bathroom to take a piss and was mooned by these innocent little first graders. It was hilarious.

1) As the start of S75 draws closer, how excited are you to start the new season? extremely excited to see me and my team succeed

2) What are your early playoff predictions? we are winning it all

3) What do you normally do each week in terms of TPE earning? How do you manage to keep it consistent? i do practice, welfare, press conferences, and trivia. soo i will be starting to do podcasts

4) How many points do you think you are going to get this season? 50 60

5) How do you feel about the new Junior team system? What do you think it'll be like for players if they do play in Juniors? idk tbh

6) Any fun childhood memories you like to share? when going to golden corral and seeing the little black kids sticking their faces in the chocolate fountain and their parents just sitting there, watching them. dead ass this is what happened before

1 hour ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/16 - 11/22

1. I can't wait for the new season to start and to see if the work I put in during the off season will pay off

2. Always fancy Vegas for the cup. We have a good roster this year and I think we can go all the way

3. I used to be 8 capped a week but recently I've been capping out. I plan to keep on capping for this season. I usually do a 1000 word media spot every 2 weeks and then a VHL.com article as well as pressers and stuff.

4. I'm hoping for at least a point per game. I've put a lot of work in during the off season and with an increase in ice time, I'm looking to put up numbers.

5. I think it'll be a good feature especially when the league is constantly growing. It'll benefit players who join mid-way through the season and can't make it on a team.

6. I remember when I was 10, me and my friends went bowling and got 6 bowling balls stuck in the gutter at once. I'm sure the staff wanted to kill us but it was so much fun.

3 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/16 - 11/22

1) I’m super excited. I think I’ll be a much more consistent producer for the team this season and I’m excited for that.

2) I don’t want to get to ahead of myself but I think we will make the playoffs and do pretty well. Not going to jinx anything here though.

3) Well I’m learning more and I’ve started doing Media Spots so I think it’s gonna increase my progression.

4) I think I’ll get 50 points this season for sure. 
5) I actually don’t know much about this, I’ll have to go look at it a little more.

6) Definitely playing hockey out on the pond with the boys. Always good memories of that growing up ?

3 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/16 - 11/22

1) As the start of S75 draws closer, how excited are you to start the new season? very much, i should have a career year

2) What are your early playoff predictions? we will make it to the finals but probably lose

3) What do you normally do each week in terms of TPE earning? How do you manage to keep it consistent? i try to get it done monday at work so i dont forget about it later in the week

4) How many points do you think you are going to get this season? 91 (30 goals 61 assists)

5) How do you feel about the new Junior team system? What do you think it'll be like for players if they do play in Juniors? great concept.  hoping it will make it through the infancy stage and become a legit part of this league

6) Any fun childhood memories you like to share? being dropped down a flight of stairs

6 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/16 - 11/22

1. Very much, I can't wait for the season to start.

2. Vegas will make it to the playoffs :) but not win the Founders Cup :(

3. The TPE Chart for me is crazy, I think instead of getting 20 TPE, I will get 14. So not much, but it's still not nothing.

4. At least 5, I have a lot of confidence in Nexber this season.

5. It would be "Minors for Minors" haha, all jokes aside, I think it would be called the VHLJ, which doesn't really roll of the tongue like 

6. No not really.

11 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/16 - 11/22

1) To get my first season in the VHLM started is a blast and I can't wait!

2) Aces High baby!

3) I typically gain 12 TPE a week by getting stuff done early and not having to worry about it later.

4) As a bottom 6 Center, I'm hoping for 25 points this season as a goal.

5) Will certainly be interesting and just shows how much the VHL and even VHLM have grown. Players will get more playing time potentially too.

6) All the hockey games I was able to go to back home, each game was like an escape into a magical world and I love and cherish every second of those memories.

On 11/16/2020 at 4:56 PM, JigglyGumballs said:

11/16 - 11/22

1 a lot as i will lead this rookies and old pals in this season

2 i don't want to think about it

3 10 i think, sometimes 12 if i review

4 i hope 60 but beating 51 will be good

5 they starts to understand how this works, it is good for them

6 when i was a child i played a lot of animal crossing new leaf.

On 11/16/2020 at 5:56 PM, JigglyGumballs said:

11/16 - 11/22

I cannot wait to start my first season here. Offseason has been good and i feel like this season Las Vegas Aces are the team to watch

Haven't really had time to fully scope the league, but i feel like we have great chance to get to playoffs

Training, presser, etc. Don't really have a consistent routine yet, but i'm thinking of ways to get as much TPE consistently as i can

One or two as a goalie would be great, but im focusing on trying to deny points for the opponents

Sound like a fun idea. For the players i think it's good, they don't have to sit on the bench, they get to play and develop.

Once i was watching a beer league hockey game when i was like 8. Somebodys slapshot missed the net, hit the rink wall and ricochet from there to right in my face. Luckily nothing broke and the guy drove me home

On 11/16/2020 at 10:56 AM, JigglyGumballs said:

11/16 - 11/22

1. I’m hyped and know we will bounce back

2. We make the playoffs and go to at least the conference final

3. I do 6 Affliate TPE, then like a presser / trivia answers, and 2 grades on edits

4.probably 20ish, I wasn’t crazy in that category last year so I’m not expecting Gretzky numbers

5. I’m not sure if it will be much different but I have no idea since I’m still relatively new to the VHL

6. I really liked to go camping and still do if I’m being honest. Cant think of a specific story rn 

zSH08aB.png.9c98161c489c61d9d9208b391bdfc7c2.png

11/23 - 11/29

1) The season has begun! We have a pretty good start so far with a 7-1-2 record. What do you think of the start so far?

2) Do you think that we'll be able to maintain the pace we are currently at until the end of the season?

3) Do you feel like you're doing as well as you think you are doing? What can you improve?

4) What do you think is the biggest flaw in this team?

5) What was your favourite toy growing up?

6) What did you originally think of FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY when you first saw/heard it?

1 minute ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/23 - 11/29

1) The season has begun! We have a pretty good start so far with a 7-1-2 record. What do you think of the start so far?

2) Do you think that we'll be able to maintain the pace we are currently at until the end of the season?

3) Do you feel like you're doing as well as you think you are doing? What can you improve?

6) What did you originally think of FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY when you first saw/heard it?

1) As a team it shows that despite our shift in focus to more of a defensive core, the team is able to adapt and thrive in the VHLM Wild West.

2) I think we will fall a little behind on it, but not much if at all, our players are growing stronger and that will keep us ahead of a majority of teams.

3) Only 2 Assists in the first 10 games, so definitely room for improvement there. Only just a bit ago today reached 100 TPE, and will have my first season goal for SC and DF very soon.

4) Our bottom six still needs to develop, but when you can say that's our biggest flaw, we are in pretty good shape.

5) I had this wooden baseball pinball table and I loved it so much lol

6) FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY is a quote that shall live forever and tbf I feel like that's just when you or your team is sucking incredibly bad

5 minutes ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/23 - 11/29

1. I think we're playing pretty well so far. I didn't know how we were gonna be after losing a lot of our top guys but everyone has really brought their a game every time we are out on the ice.

2. I think so, we can only get better from here on out and we have the confidence to keep this good run going.

3. I'm doing a lot better than I was last year but I thought I'd be a bit better given the amount of ice time I'm getting. Just gotta keep my head down and keep improving me game.

4. I think we've gotta take more of our chances. Our D game is strong and our goalie is a beast so if we can put away more of those chances then we'll be golden.

5. Beyblades man, that was my childhood.

6. I was like omg, this is the sentence I never knew I needed up until now.

19 minutes ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/23 - 11/29

1. I think we are doing pretty damn good so far. 

2. I believe we will be able to carry the momentum throughout the season.

3. I was expecting to have a little more points, but seeing how my linemates are putting up points make me think I'm doing an alright job on center. 

4. I would say our bottom defence. It is not the biggest issue when we are top on our division.

5. My favourite toy was my n64.

6. Haha I have no idea what that is

8 minutes ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/23 - 11/29

1. I didn't really think we would do well next season, since we lost a bunch of key players. But it looks like we're proving me wrong

2. Yes. Sovick has been solid, our D is amazing, and our forwards have been holding up just fine

3. My goal for Z is point per game, and he's falling behind a little bit. 

4. Firepower at forward

5. When I was probably five years old, I got some road hockey goalie pads for Christmas. Those were awesome. I would spend hours having my brothers shoot tennis balls at me

6. I didn't really think much of it, just said it a lot

1) The season has begun! We have a pretty good start so far with a 7-1-2 record. What do you think of the start so far? Im the best fucking goalie

2) Do you think that we'll be able to maintain the pace we are currently at until the end of the season? YESSIR

3) Do you feel like you're doing as well as you think you are doing? What can you improve? Yeah and i can  improve by upgrading my goalie and making him better

4) What do you think is the biggest flaw in this team? I dont think we have one yet if we can end up beating philly a couple times(which I know we can do) i think we are set for the playoffs

5) What was your favourite toy growing up? dildo Jk Probably my goalie equipment

6) What did you originally think of FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY when you first saw/heard it? FUCKING funny as HELL

7 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/23 - 11/29

1. We've had a great start to season, and i feel like it has been totally deserved, we have a great team and spirits are high.

2. I don't see a reason why we couldn't

3. Can't really say anything yet as i haven't played a game yet. But i'm a backup goalie, so i need to keep earning TPE and make the best of the chances im given.

4. We have really well rounded team. I guess the biggest flaw is the skill jump from starting goalie to backup

5. Easily soccer ball

6. Not sure how to feel