Las Vegas Aces Press Conference

oilmandan

26 minutes ago, JigglyGumballs said:

1) After a very eventful series against Miami, our season ends after a pretty intense game 7. What do you think about our postseason performance?

I think the team did great... what happened again? Sorry I just woke up, this bench gets a bit comfortable after a while

2) Who do you think will win it all now? Mississauga or Miami?

Missi... that's a real place? And here I was thinking that Mississippi was hard to spell

3) What do you think about your season as a whole? And how well did me and Spartan do?

I think I did absolutely nothing and got paid to sleep on the bench. I dunno I wasn't paying attention to what you guys were doing, Im the backup goalie not the coach analyst.

4) For those who are either draft eligible, moving onto the VHL, or likely staying for next season in Vegas, What does your future look like to you?

It looks like 1st OA in the VHLM draft... maybe?

5) If you celebrate do Christmas, when do you typically start decorating for Christmas? And for those who don't what other holidays do you celebrate near the end of the year?
I celebrate Christmas, but if you think Im decorating for it you're dead wrong man.

6) What did you like the most in Vegas this season? Or are there any favourite memories you have in the Vegas LR?
I liked that one game where I got started. That was a good one. As far as memories in the LR, probably all the times I verbally abused the MEE6 bot.

44 minutes ago, JigglyGumballs said:

zSH08aB.png.88c99cee5d20b3bf6a4d5493e0ea5d51.png

:veg: Las Vegas Aces Press Conference :veg:

11/2 - 11/8

Answer these questions for 2 Capped TPE

1) After a very eventful series against Miami, our season ends after a pretty intense game 7. What do you think about our postseason performance?

3) What do you think about your season as a whole? And how well did me and Spartan do?

4) For those who are either draft eligible, moving onto the VHL, or likely staying for next season in Vegas, What does your future look like to you?

5) If you celebrate do Christmas, when do you typically start decorating for Christmas? And for those who don't what other holidays do you celebrate near the end of the year?

6) What did you like the most in Vegas this season? Or are there any favourite memories you have in the Vegas LR?

1 we tried our best but the gods of hockey said no

2 Mississagua 

3 my season was good i think, you both did a great job, thank you

4 wonderfull as i hope i will stay in vegas

5 after the 7th of december (after my birthday)

6 ending first in the conference baby.

We shouldn't have dropped the first 3 games, even of we nearly came back

I gotta go Miami

It was rough at first, but everything started clicking once I got moved up, and yall were good

I'm likely staying in the minors one more year and hopefully it'll be here

Black Friday

Top team in the conference

2 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/2 - 11/8

1. I think we played well, obviously not the result we wanted but we can be proud of the fight we showed to come back and round 2 and the absolute clinic we put on in round 1.

2. I kinda wanna say Miami. I know Mississauga are the higher seed but Miami have beaten the top 2 teams in prior rounds, Miami in 6 for me.

3. My point production was lack-lustre the year and left a lot to be desired but the post season showed signs of improvement for myself. You and Spartan 10/10.

4.  I'm going to stick around in the minors next year and make another run for the cup. Going to take the offseason as a chance to fine tune my skills to make sure I'm battle ready for next year 

5. I start probably about mid November, if you start celebrating X-mas before Halloween then your bad

6. I really enjoyed being a part of the Vegas LR. Never a dull moment in there.

3 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/2 - 11/8

1) After a very eventful series against Miami, our season ends after a pretty intense game 7. What do you think about our postseason performance? very had fought series - really thought we had this one in the bag.  goes to show you nothing is for certain (see Halifax :lol:)

2) Who do you think will win it all now? Mississauga or Miami? Miami

3) What do you think about your season as a whole? And how well did me and Spartan do? Amazing job managing so many different players, both veteran and new, to make sure everyone was happy with their role and understood how to get the most out of their time in the VHLM

4) For those who are either draft eligible, moving onto the VHL, or likely staying for next season in Vegas, What does your future look like to you? We fortunately have a lot of depth so there will be quite a bit of carryover from this season.  So long as everyone continues to practice in the offseason, I don't see why a post-season return is out of the realm

5) If you celebrate do Christmas, when do you typically start decorating for Christmas? And for those who don't what other holidays do you celebrate near the end of the year? After thanksgiving (the american/better one) because I'm fucking normal

6) What did you like the most in Vegas this season? Or are there any favourite memories you have in the Vegas LR? Spamming about the GM's love life

7 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/2 - 11/8

1. I think we did great, we went down 3-0 and forced a game 7, and that game was close all the way until the buzzer. 

2. Miami better fucking win it, I didnt lose to the lowest seed for them to choke the finals. 

3. My season was an improvement from last season but I still couldnt hit a point per game. Y'all did great I love y'all

4. The VHL looks daunting, but I'm up to the task, once training camp opens look forward to some GAINS.

5. I celebrate the harvest, not christmas mainly out of spite for the church.

6. I liked the winning attitude and beating the odds. My favorite memory was when we clutched the second seed tbh the energy was electric.

"I think you guys played a hell of a series. You fell down early and crawled back from 3-0 to tie the series up. Sometimes you only have so much to give and that gas tank was just empty in the end. It was still a great season for Vegas. It's a culture in the Aces' lockeroom to expect to compete and you come here to play and compete or you don't come at all."

"Miami. Six games. Mississauga is another one of those teams that can but never does. The perennial playoff team that's just there. It's a good lure for an organization to always be in the mix but they never really go much beyond that. Won't be different here. So close but never really believably there."

"Oh, well. See what had happened was, back before last season I went to Miami because Spartan refused to make the necessary moves to keep me. So I didn't get to have the full Vegas season experience. In fact, you know he didn't even get @fishy? Like who does that? I get it, I'm just Moose but to not even trade up to get Fishy is just low. Boo @Spartan... Boo! Jiggly you're doing great though." ?

"Well, I'm going into my final season of my current contract so likely going to get the Beaviss trade treatment soon. Feeling like King to a Garbage Can in exchange for half a moldy turkey sandwich. Value."

"Christmas is generally terrible. I'm not big on the family reunion stuff. I usually do more cooking than decorating so not really fit for this one. When I was younger I used to do the whole cemetery thing for Halloween jump out at people but that was in days yonder."

"I'll leave the first half to this season's group but for the second part, it's the interactions in the Vegas LR that make this team special. There's enough fond memories from my time in Vegas that even with only half a waiver season I still value Vegas as my home team."

11 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/2 - 11/8

1. I think Gary Rush with the blast to make the series tied, that was amazing.

2. Miami won games 1 and 2 so, they have a pretty good lead over 'auga.

3. I was pretty ok to me in my perspective and you two are very good at doing your job. Jiggs, you need to stay so the news guys who get drafted to Vegas can know your amazing work for the team! Spartan too!

4. Vegas then Riga, I actually am on Riga's list of draft picks they need so that'll be interesting. But the chances are 0.001 %.

5. Near 25th of December. I don't celebrate any parties except for New Year (obviously), and my sister's birthday.

6. My first ever post in there, I forgot what it was, but I can tell it was recent (1 maybe 2 months)

Thanks for the press conference Jiggs!

On 11/2/2020 at 9:43 PM, Domino Draws said:

Thanks for the press conference Jiggs!

You're welcome! Thanks for answering my pressers!

Edited by JigglyGumballs
I can't fucking spell

16 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/2 - 11/8

1. It was awesome to come this far, it’s too bad we couldn’t bring the cup home this year. But we will be able to next year 

2. Probably Miami but who knows. It will be a close series for sure.

3. You guys did great at building a good squad that took us to the conference final. My season wasn’t special I only had like 5 points but that’s alright, next year I’ll have more playtime so that will be nice.

4. My future looks nice I’ll get to compete here next year and I’ve gotten interviewed by 4 teams so far. It’s good to see I’m getting interest from the VHL

5. Oh I start after thanksgiving  since we have the fantasy of lights parade which is a holiday parade. We do it earlier to avoid the sub 25 degree (F) weather here in Michigan 

On 11/2/2020 at 8:30 AM, JigglyGumballs said:

11/2 - 11/8

1. For a new player I think I did okay in the playoffs. Would definitely like to produce more for the team next year season!

2. Miami definitely

3. Yall did great choosing me late ? and I think my season was decent for being new. Again I hope to produce more next season!

4. Right now I’m just focusing on being with Vegas next year and earning big minutes.

5. Christmas decorations are already up and the movies and music started back in October ?

6. I think we had a great community and I’m excited for next season

On 11/2/2020 at 10:30 AM, JigglyGumballs said:

11/2 - 11/8

1. I didn't play but I saw that others did good.

2. Miami FTW.

3. I wasn't on your team, but I was lurking in your locker room and you kept it pretty active.

4. I am hoping to go in the 1st round of the M draft.

5. November 1st.

6. The amount of stupidity shown by the people.

zSH08aB.png.94b6544ea8d49c3c858d3ecd2d70a23b.png

:veg:Las Vegas Aces Press Conference :veg:

11/9 - 11/15

(Yes we still use the old logos)

1) The VHLM dispersal draft has just ended yesterday, with Vegas's limited amount of picks, how did you think we do?

2) Miami won the Founder's Cup! How do you feel about them winning? Think that it was worth it?

3) What are your expectations coming into next season?

4) To anyone that is draft eligble, or is new to the team, which VHL team(s) interests you the most? (No this is not interference, it's wishful thinking)

5) Are there any sports besides hockey that you enjoy watching/playing?

6) Who you cheering for in the World Cup?

26 minutes ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/9 - 11/15

1) The VHLM dispersal draft has just ended yesterday, with Vegas's limited amount of picks, how did you think we do?

2) Miami won the Founder's Cup! How do you feel about them winning? Think that it was worth it?

4) To anyone that is draft eligble, or is new to the team, which VHL team(s) interests you the most? (No this is not interference, it's wishful thinking)

1. I haven't had a chance to check out who we drafted yet, but I'm sure they can add some depth to our roster.

2. I have mixed feelings about Miami winning. On one had we lost to the champs so we can take some pride in that, on the other hand, still annoyed we lost the series.

3. Hoping to make the playoffs and then we can take it from there.

4. I'm interested in quite a few teams. Luckily I've had quite a few reach out to me ahead of tonight's draft so it will be interesting to see where I end up. If I had to pick one I'd say either Riga or Vancouver

5. I really like football (soccer for you NA people). I have a season ticket for my local team and before covid used to go watch them play every week

6. Team Mercs all the way baby.

1 hour ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/9 - 11/15

1) I thought we did pretty good. I think we will be competitive still.

2) I think we should have won that series against them. But I feel less bad about losing because they did win the whole thing.

3) I expect myself to produce a ton more. I’m hoping to score at least 25 goals this season. Minimum.

4) I think the Riga Reign interest me the most currently.

5) Definitely a big baseball player, played semi pro so I’d say I’m okay at it.

6) And honestly I don’t know much about the World Cup here but if Canada is in it I’m 120% cheering for them. 

21 minutes ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/9 - 11/15

1) The VHLM dispersal draft has just ended yesterday, with Vegas's limited amount of picks, how did you think we do? I actually have no idea I was out of town!

2) Miami won the Founder's Cup! How do you feel about them winning? Think that it was worth it? I'm okay with it since we lost to them

3) What are your expectations coming into next season? Repeat playoff appearance (hopefully with a better response)

4) To anyone that is draft eligble, or is new to the team, which VHL team(s) interests you the most? (No this is not interference, it's wishful thinking) I don't care as long as I get starting ice time!

5) Are there any sports besides hockey that you enjoy watching/playing? AMERICAN football

6) Who you cheering for in the World Cup? AMERICA

1) The VHLM dispersal draft has just ended yesterday, with Vegas's limited amount of picks, how did you think we do? to early to tell. the draft pick have an opportunity to do some good for us though

2) Miami won the Founder's Cup! How do you feel about them winning? Think that it was worth it? I was with the miami marauders for my 1st season with a 1-4 record for the season,i helped my team get to the playoffs and yeah it was worth winning a founders cup in my first season.

3) What are your expectations coming into next season? as a goaltender i'd like to help my team in every way possible. i am the starter this year so there is a lot i have to do to earn tpe. even if i have to carry the team

4) To anyone that is draft eligble, or is new to the team, which VHL team(s) interests you the most? (No this is not interference, it's wishful thinking) I was actually talking to the titans about some stuff so prob them

5) Are there any sports besides hockey that you enjoy watching/playing? football

6) Who you cheering for in the World Cup? america

1 hour ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/9 - 11/15

1. I think we did pretty good. I had a chance to glance over the draft picks, and to start the draft at the 6th round, I'll say it was a solid draft.

2. I don't know too much about miami but I was reading that we lost to them, so I would rather a team we lost to win it .

3. For the team I would like a deep playoff run. For myself I would like to gain the tpe to create the player I want to.

4. I haven't really had the chance to look over any vhlm teams.

5. I like watching the nfl and some soccer.

6. I usually cheer for underdogs, but if Canada is there I'm cheering for them.

11/9 - 11/15

1. As I keep spamming on discord, I really like the potential of Alexis Leprince, and I think we did great with our limited picks

2. Kind of an underdog win, we were two minutes away from getting to the finals. Oh well, always next year

3. Getting to 250 TPE for myself and making the playoffs for the Aces

4. From what I have learned, the 'best' teams are Las Vegas, Miami, Philly, and Sasky

5. Kind of interested in Berocka's cricket league, and I catch the odd football game sometimes

6. TRE KRONOR(or whatever team Sweden's on)

11/9 - 11/15

1 i think we shouldn't gave the11th pick to miami

2 they deserve it, but i'm still sad

3maybe get the A or even better the C

4 i have already been drafted

5 i like f1 and soccer

6 i don't have any favoritsm.

6 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/9 - 11/15

1. Eh, you guys picked, what I think, a goalie so, that's ok enough for me

2. Miami and Mississauga were pretty ok, until the sweep XD

3. Maybe Matty can make some saves and secure us the cup

4. Riga, Vancouver and Helsinki

5. Soccer, and that's it

6. Canada. No doubt. Canada