Las Vegas Aces Press Conference

oilmandan

On 12/14/2020 at 9:23 AM, JigglyGumballs said:

zSH08aB.png.210e16782973790515fb6eb40d83fd08.png

:veg:Las Vegas Aces Press Conference :veg:

14/12 - 20/12

Answer these questions for 2 Capped TPE

1) WOAH TRADES GALORE! What do you think about the recent trades as of late? What kind of statement does it make towards the other teams?

2) What do you love most about this time of year? The gifts? The gatherings? (Well not anymore cuz fucking rona) Maybe because you get a break from school/work?

3) I'm assuming none of you guys are children so what's an incident from highschool that you remember?

4) We're currently locked at 5th place in the standings. Will that change by the end of the season?

5) How are you doing as of late?

6) What's your favourite snack?

1. I think they are good, it shows we are in it to win it.

2. The gifts and gatherings for sure!

3. Oh well I am a child, in 9th grade, so, so far I've gotten into 2 fights and been suspended 6 days haha.

4. I believe so, we are a much better team then that.

5. Doing well, glad for this much needed break.

6. Fruit snacks if I had to choose.

12/21 - 12/27

1) It's the end of the season! We finished 5th overall in league standings and 4th in the Western Conference. What do you think of our regular season performance?

2) What do you think we need to do/improve on in order to do well in the playoffs?

3) What's your favourite Christmas movie? Why?

4) What's something that not too many people know about you?

5) On the first game we had against Miami since swapping goalies, we won against them 5-2. How did that make you feel knowing that Sovick was the goalie for Miami in that game?

6) What's one of your favourite holiday memories?

Just now, JigglyGumballs said:

12/21 - 12/27

1) It's the end of the season! We finished 5th overall in league standings and 4th in the Western Conference. What do you think of our regular season performance?

2) What do you think we need to do/improve on in order to do well in the playoffs?

5) On the first game we had against Miami since swapping goalies, we won against them 5-2. How did that make you feel knowing that Sovick was the goalie for Miami in that game?

1. I think we did okay, but our trade deadline acquisitions should make us better in the playoffs

2. Sacrifice more goats to Simon

3. Elf because I can watch it 3 times every Christmas and STILL LAUGH

4. I play rep hockey(at least not many people in the VHL know this)

5. Sovick was a nice guy, but he's an opponent now. 

6. My dad, who is a Christmas freak, making me watch Elf every single damn Christmas

1 minute ago, JigglyGumballs said:

12/21 - 12/27

1. I think we decent during the regular season. We gave a lot of teams a run for their money and, more importantly, we made the playoffs.

2. I think we need to be putting away more of our chances. We've got the quality to be converting more chances so now it's all about putting into practice.

3. Home Alone easy. It's just comedy gold and I always watch during the festive season, gets me hyped for xmas.

4. I'm Scottish, I think some of the Vegas boys know but not sure many others know.

5. I was just treating it like any other game. Sovick was a great teammate but we were on opposite sides so had to make sure we got the W.

6. I remember one year I went to my cousins for xmas dinner and stayed up all night playing cards against humanity, that was quite fun.

6 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

12/21 - 12/27

1) I think we did very well considering the high level opponents that we played all year.

2) I think in order to make a deep playoff run we would need to add variety to the roster.

3) My favorite christmas movie is the Grinch, it’s just a classic in terms of christmas movies.

4) I’m into retro games, I love to play older style games to see how the gaming industry has evolved.

5) I think Sovick is definitely a good goalie that we could trust for success in the future.

6) I enjoyed learning to cook the ham for christmas, it was a memorable moment with me and my family.

15 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

12/21 - 12/27

1. Could be better, could be worse.

2. I don't know, maybe we could put Thad in for 5 games and Asku for 2 games

3. Home Alone, the fact that the kid could go shopping when he was eight, and ledge can't even cook anything other than scrambled eggs and Mac and Cheese in a box.

4. I solve rubiks cubes

5. pfffft-

6. Can't think.

17 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

12/21 - 12/27

1) It's the end of the season! We finished 5th overall in league standings and 4th in the Western Conference. What do you think of our regular season performance? not as good as i thought we could be, there seemed to be better overall talent this year

2) What do you think we need to do/improve on in order to do well in the playoffs? team play got better as the year went on, hopefully it keeps going

3) What's your favourite Christmas movie? Why? BAD SANTA

4) What's something that not too many people know about you? I am ambidextrous 

5) On the first game we had against Miami since swapping goalies, we won against them 5-2. How did that make you feel knowing that Sovick was the goalie for Miami in that game? GREAT - get lost son

6) What's one of your favourite holiday memories? not working

18 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

12/21 - 12/27

1. I think we could have been better no doubt

2. I think we just need to develop chemistry. We have the talent to succeed

3. Home Alone, no contest

4. I have a pet frog

5. Mneh

6. Staying up way late at new years

On 12/21/2020 at 7:51 PM, JigglyGumballs said:

12/21 - 12/27

1.) I can't help but feel we underachieved, especially compared to last season. But, we have a bunch of people here working their hardest, and the results are what they are.  

2.) I leave that kind of thinking to our wonderful front office staff. But we need to become more consistent, in my opinion.

3.) Santa Clause.  Keeping your children's belief alive and doing everything you can to foster that spirit hits home.

4.) Maybe not too many people know that, over my 9 years in the military (real life??!), I've battled with depression, anger and even alcohol abuse.  I've had a rough time, especially over the last 6 years, but things are always getting better, even if I don't know it.

5.) I mean, you do your job. Goalie? Keep the puck out of the net. 

6.) Like I said last week, seeing my son's face light up last year really melted my heart.  I'll never forget it.

On 12/21/2020 at 4:51 PM, JigglyGumballs said:

12/21 - 12/27

1) I thought we did pretty good against some tough competition. I think come playoffs here we are going to need to step up big time though!

2) I just need to get out of my slump here and contribute come playoffs! I think that could be a big difference maker.

3) The original black and white A Christmas Carol. My great uncle is Alistair Sim who was the first ever Scrooge 👌

4) I have absolutely 0 feeling in my hands

5) Good, let’s light him up 🔥

6) Oh last year all my gifts were Maple Leaf oriented so it was pretty great, also after that everyone (my family) got shit faced. Like playing beer pong with my family drunk 👌

1. As my first season comes to a close it's amazing to see how we preformed. It's only up from here. The skies the limit.

2. Overall I defiantly feel like we have a solid base and I can't really see what the team needs to improve on. I know I need to work on being more active in the community. 

3. Hands down Die Hard. I know some may not see that asa. Christmas movie but the real fans would agree with me.

4. I have double jointed thumbs so I never lose in thumb wars.

5. Goalies do what goalies gotta do stop the puck.

6. Defiantly the one time it was 60 degrees and I was able to go for a nice skate in a local rink. 

On 12/22/2020 at 2:51 AM, JigglyGumballs said:

12/21 - 12/27

1. Could have gone better but happy that we made playoffs

2. If we focus and play our game i'm sure we will do great

3. I don't really watch many movies so can't really give you an answer

4. I'm a huge soccer fan, Liverpool fan for 15 years

5. Mixed feelings, of course i want us to win everygame but it was kinda sad to see him leave. But Spartan and Jiggly did what is best for the team and i trust them completely

6. Couple years ago got my first Liverpool shirt with Hendersons number and name, still use it often.

On 12/22/2020 at 1:51 AM, JigglyGumballs said:

12/21 - 12/27

1 not bad but at the same time not like the last season.

2 well for sure we need to score more, but i think that whit the new trades it won't be a problem.

3 the gremlins, i don't know why lol

4 Actually i don't play ice hokcey but roller hockey.

5 it was sad to score against a friend, but at the same time a win is a win.

6 probably eating a lot of cookies and opening gifts (i'm a kid i know)

On 12/21/2020 at 7:51 PM, JigglyGumballs said:

12/21 - 12/27

1) I think we definitely performed well, not only did we perform well but we are set for success in the future.

2) I think a key to winning in the playoffs is team depth, we cannot rely on the same few people to carry us to wins.

3) I don’t really watch many Christmas movies, but “the Christmas story” is probably my favorite.

4) I am a Milwaukee Bucks fan

5) Sovick is definitely a promising goalie, with some development he could be a solid starter.

6) I remember getting my first jerseys when I was 12, probably one of my favorite gifts ever.

12/28 - 1/3

1) It's the playoffs!! We currently have a 3-2 series lead against Saskatoon. Will we finish them off or will they force a game 7?

2) Since Christmas is now over, what did you get this year? Or if you didn't get anything for Christmas, what was a gift you gave to someone else?

3) With the new year on the horizon, is there any resolutions you plan on making? If not, what do you hope for 2021? (Also you can't use no more COVID as an answer because we all want that)

4) It's time for the World Juniors again! Which team are you rooting for? Do you think you'll be make it to a roster this season?

5) Do you think we'll make it to the finals? If so, which team do you think will be our opponents?

6) Would you like to see a pair of great tits? (Please click the link embedded in the text before you answer)

Just now, JigglyGumballs said:

12/28 - 1/3

1) It's the playoffs!! We currently have a 3-2 series lead against Saskatoon. Will we finish them off or will they force a game 7?

2) Since Christmas is now over, what did you get this year? Or if you didn't get anything for Christmas, what was a gift you gave to someone else?

3) With the new year on the horizon, is there any resolutions you plan on making? If not, what do you hope for 2021? (Also you can't use no more COVID as an answer because we all want that)

4) It's time for the World Juniors again! Which team are you rooting for? Do you think you'll be make it to a roster this season?

5) Do you think we'll make it to the finals? If so, which team do you think will be our opponents?

6) Would you like to see a pair of great tits? (Please click the link embedded in the text before you answer)

1. We should get them in Six, but as long as we get passed them then I'll be happy.

2. My Fiancée loves stuffed animals, so I got her a bunch more for Christmas lol

3. Hope to get the house looking a lot better. The previous owners did a horrid job and once Spring/Summer hits it will be a good time to make things some better.

4. Well if I don't make a roster, then I'll root for USA and World. Whether I make the roster or not is gonna be close though.

5. If we manage to reach the finals, I won't care who we face because that alone would be incredible lol.

6. Sure

25 minutes ago, JigglyGumballs said:

12/28 - 1/3

1. No doubt about it, tomorrow they go home for good!

2. Probably the best gift I got was a beer mug with a hockey puck dented in on the side. It's legit super cool!

3. I don't really do resolutions, but I suppose I'm hoping to do well in this upcoming Hebrew class I'm taking.

4. Obviously the only team that people in Las Vegas should be rooting for is Team USA baby! And...who knows.

5. I have a feeling that we will be in the finals with San Diego.

6. These don't even compare to my favorite Tufted Titmouse! (I like bird watching).

2 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

12/28 - 1/3

1. FINISH HIM

2. Clothes and two hockey pucks.

3. not being broke :)

4. Europe, I'm the AGM. I don't think fromtheinside would pick me for tram Canada.

5. Idk, I hope it's  a bad so that we could beat their ass.

6. Those tits are unreal.

Edited by Domino Draws

18 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

12/28 - 1/3

Of course we'll finish them off

Got my gf a huge teddy bear as a gift

3) With the new year on the horizon, is there any resolutions you plan on making? If not, what do you hope for 2021? (Also you can't use no more COVID as an answer because we all want that) My new years resolution is to try and not fail my attempt at quitting smoking

Finland of course

If we play as well as we know we can there is no reason why we couldn't get to the finals. As to who'll be our opponents, can't really say

Anytime

19 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

12/28 - 1/3

1 i hope for a 4-2

2 ac valhalla 

3 i really don't know what to hope, i have no idea

4 Europe like always, i don't think so, i'm not that good

5 san diego merlins, i think they have the potential to be winners

6 well i oike both tits to be honest lol.

On 12/29/2020 at 1:16 AM, JigglyGumballs said:

12/28 - 1/3

1. When I'm doing this response we are in a game 7 scenario but I think we will still come out on top. Sasky are a good team but so are we and we have more than enough quality in our roster to finish them off.

2. I got a pair of true wireless ear buds and the are bomb. Also got copious amounts of chocolate so I am also real happy about that.

3.I really wanna get better at drawing and maybe even learn how to make some sigs.

4. I'll be rooting for team Europe this year. I'm hoping to crack the Europe roster but if I don't I hope I'll get pick up by team World.

5. I think we can make it to the finals. Might need some luck to get there but we can definitely make it. As for our opponents, I think we will play the marlins for the cup. They are red hot and I think they should come on top in their series with philly.

6. Sure.

On 12/28/2020 at 8:16 PM, JigglyGumballs said:

12/28 - 1/3

1. HAHA GOTTEM

2. Like a lot of other kids I know, I got NHL21 for Christmas

3. For the NHL not to shut down again, and for me to get better grades I guess

4. Canada here and irl, and I'm pretty sure I'll make it 

5. Looking at the seeding I created in my little media spot I wrote that I can claim for 4 weeks, I think we'll play Philly if we win

6. I clicked on the link first. You scared me, and I was afraid to click on it because I'm on a school computer. Nice birds

On 12/28/2020 at 8:16 PM, JigglyGumballs said:

12/28 - 1/3

1. Kind of bittersweet now that we've lost to Mexico, but that game seven was sick

2. I actually also got NHL21, which was cool. I also got a dartboard(I'll put Mexico's logo on it for now)

3. I like hoopy's response. I'd like to learn how to do a sig, so I wouldn't have to write massive articles

4. Canada irl obviously, and Team Europe in our WJC since I'm the GM, although it looks like Z might go to team world

5. 😕

6. Those are some lovely tits